Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:35 AM

INBOX is a music tv show in Indonesia

#82 mimizuchan

mimizuchan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:24 AM

JKT48's performances at Ipop (Indonesian Music Show)

#83 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:05 AM

JKT48's Unofficial Senbatsu Election just comes up with the result, Ghaida wins with 1930 voters who pick her as a center.
Congrats to Ghaida Farisya!

source : http://jkt48.org/vote/?tw_p=twt

Posted Image

#84 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

^Thanks for the link :) Congrats to Ghadia for getting number one.

I'm pleased that Nabila socred high too but I'm a bit dissapointed that Melody is so low :( I know that I haven't seen as much of the girls as the Indonesian fans since I'm only getting to see the few vids that surface, but in my opinion, Melody totally rocks. I think she's brilliant on stage and she sings the hell out of her lines in Heavy rotation :D

Still though, I don't know most of the girls but they all seem really great so I can't get too upset about the results.

I hope that the girls get individual member threads on here soon.

#85 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:27 PM

^
You welcome ^^
Another short interview

in around 00:57 (just a quick rough translation to english) Melody explaining about JKT48 as the first sister group outside Japan, recent formation is just a first generation.
They will expand to fully 48 girls in future, so they will going to have shuffle/split team later.

I'm just guessing JKT48 will following AKB48's tradition to split a major group into small team, perhaps they'rll be be Team J, Team K and Team T (along with special leader (Captain) for each Team).

Posted Image

#86 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:36 PM

I wonder if they would have to be Team KIV.... ^^;

K seems to be the most common letter. LOL

#87 aze

aze

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

^ awesome on the photos!! Did you see them live then?

If you want to get rid of a few hit me up. I'll surely buy some. :))

off course i saw live ^_^

sorry, i already sell to another friends :(
but my oshimen Sendy (that 4 photoset) i can't sell :whistle:
Posted Image

hmm, maybe 1 photoset of Sendy you can buying , $400, deal? :ph34r:

^Thanks for the link :) Congrats to Ghadia for getting number one.

I'm pleased that Nabila socred high too but I'm a bit dissapointed that Melody is so low :( I know that I haven't seen as much of the girls as the Indonesian fans since I'm only getting to see the few vids that surface, but in my opinion, Melody totally rocks. I think she's brilliant on stage and she sings the hell out of her lines in Heavy rotation :D

Still though, I don't know most of the girls but they all seem really great so I can't get too upset about the results.

I hope that the girls get individual member threads on here soon.

Melody?
maybe because she have some sc***al (i still don't know it's true or just gossip), so many people in Indonesian not vote her...

#88 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:51 PM

I'm glad that they intend to expand JKT48. Future plans for developement mean that at least those in charge want to push this group for now. I really hope that they get a good strong fanbase so that they can do really well.

I'm so totally hyped for JKT48 that it's crazy. Last year when the announcements about HKT48 and JKT48 came out I kinda dismissed them cause I didn't think I could possibly get interested in another idol group and still follow Momusu/AKB/SKE. But JKT48 have just totally won me over and I can't get enough of them now. I absolutely can not wait to hear their own release. So far it's been a taste of them singing AKB hits. I want to hear what their own style is gonna be like.

It's kinda funny though. I spent the past 5 years trying my hardest to learn Japanese even just so I could understand at least a bit of what my favourite idols were saying. Now along come JKT48 and I now need to start learning another language :lol: It's kinda frustrating having got used to being able to understand at least a few words of what my favourite idols were saying and then not being able to understand anything that the JKT girls are saying.

I'm just trying to concentrate on learning the girls names at the moment. It's hard though cause I find the easiest way is watching them in TV shows and there aren't many at the moment. And it's only 1 or 2 girls that are getting a chance to speak most of the time. There's even hardly any photo's of them on the net right now.

So few that I had none to even choose from when I made my new sig today. I just had to use the profile photo's from their official site

aze, A sc***al involving Melody :o Oh please no I hope it's nothing bad. She's awesome and I don't want her to have a hard time getting fans cause of something bad.

Also, how hard are those photo's to get hold of? Did they only sell a limited quantity?

Also, I'm so incredibly jealous of you for getting to see them live XD It must have been awesome :D

#89 aze

aze

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:20 PM

^
if you want many photo of member, just go to their twitter, some member has already share photo :good:

about melody, fans in Indo call her "Miss So Sweet " , why they call that? just find it by yourself :ph34r:

that photoset just only sold at Meet & Greet, but maybe someday will be sold at AKBshop ...

jealous? i more jealous with the fans who can see live C-ute concert & handshake event :sob:

#90 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:43 PM

I wonder if they would have to be Team KIV.... ^^;

K seems to be the most common letter. LOL

^
that's why Akiyama pick Jakarta ;)

anyway, bout collection I can only brag this one >< (after forcing my friend who can come to the event to sell Rena photo to me) :whistle:
Attached File  328694_329149963791307_100000889199122_1045100_418824212_o.jpg   149.39KB   3 downloads

Posted Image

#91 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

aze, thanks for the reply :)

On second thoughts, I think I'd probably rather not know why some fans are calling Melody 'Miss So Sweet'. I don't want to read stuff that might hurt my image of her, especially if it might not even be true.

Thank you for the tip about their twitter feeds. I just had a look at a few :)

I hope that they do sell those photo's at AKB shop cause I think I'd like to maybe get a few of my favourites at some point.

And yeah, I guess that even while I'm jealous of you, you are jealous of fans who can't meet other idol groups easily. I suppose that no-one can do everything can they. I wish we all could meet our favourite idols easily though :)

#92 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2128 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

BTW, for those who missed it, our member topic index lists the JKT girls too and also their twitter links since quite a while.

No links to any girl topics yet, because none exists yet. That's a job for fans from Indonesia to introduce the girls to us other fans a bit closer. :)

signature3.png

#93 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

^I didn't even know that existed until know :lol:

I was kinda hopeful that one day the various '48' groups member topics might be organised into their various groups. Cause having all the AKB/SKE/NMB...etc girls member threads all together as they are now can make it troublesome.

And with regards to the JKT girls, is it just open for anyone to create member threads? I kinda want somewhere here to discuss particular girls but I didn't know if it'd be appropriate for me to just create a thread for them or not.

Edit: I say that because I'm just a fan in the UK who knows very little about the girls right now.

#94 Krusha

Krusha

ちほ~ほち~ちほほち~♪

• Headquarters
  • 7004 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:56 PM

Hi, I'm sorry to say but there won't be any individual member threads on JKT48 here simply because they are not Japanese idols (and that also means for example, that there won't be any headers made for them either).

This topic will suffice.

#95 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:58 PM

@zorr there are some truthful things about her that you probably don't want to hear that entirely explain her low ranking. I won't say them here if you don't want to hear them.(anyone who does just message me and I'll explain)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#96 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:05 PM

^Thank you for not saying them here :) I think I'd just rather not know. I like her and thats enough for me for now.

Krusha, thank you for clearing that up for me :) It's OK, I understand. It'd be nice to have individual member threads but I understand the decision for not doing so.

OK,this is kinda off topic hence why I've spoilered it. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any English language fan forums where the JKT48 girls do have member threads? I just feel a bit stuck cause most of the fan forums are either Indonesian (which I can't read) or they just have a single thread for JKT48. I'm not complaining about H!O so please don't think I'm hatin' on this forum.

Edit: I kinda hadn't got into JKT48 that much before the announcements of the Give Me Five lineups so I totally missed that Melody made it onto one of the lineups. I'm now convinced that I don't want to know what the scandal is cause whatever it is it can't be too bad or I can't see her being allowed on an AKB release. After all, I've only just recently been reminded how seriously scandals are taken in idol groups.

Also, I totally can't wait now to see what Melody is like with the AKB/SKE/NMB girls. That is gonna rock my world :D

#97 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

In regards to the photos @Zorr there were only 500 sets sold at the event and they al sold out before the live was over according to staff, but nothing has been said about whether more sets were made or not.

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#98 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:43 AM

I hope there will be more JKT48's photo set will sell at this event "Japan Pop Culture Festival" on February 25th.
(use any translator site, it works fine since my link posted before only display indonesian language)

Posted Image

#99 mimizuchan

mimizuchan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

^ So, at that event in Jakarta, there's going to be 2 events with AKB48 & JKT48, main event on Feb 25th (AKB48 & JKT48 concert) and Hair Make Show with AKB48 & JKT48 on Feb 26th along with other events, that's awesome :w00t:

#100 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:12 AM

JKT elections sound great but it be really great If yasusu said the girls were eligible to vote for in the AKB Senbatsu Elections. And Indonesia were able to vote....(psh, the whole world should be able...)
And if even just one member gets in, I will do cartwheels in Shibuya out of joy lolsz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users