goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:52 PM

Attached File  jkt48.jpg   21.85K   4 downloads

official JKT48

Get Set For JKT48 – Indonesia’s Twin Sister Group To AKB48
AKB48 Journal (how to select exact messages...)

Posted Image

#2 HorsesRKawaii

HorsesRKawaii

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:02 PM

Hi, I'm new here but...

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!

Nope, you're not...

#3 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:08 PM

AKB48 Journal (how to select exact messages...)

Click in when they are posted on each message (5 hours ago, two days ago)...

http://twitter.com/#!/akb48journal/status/105897121751900161

#4 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

Well, at least it's not another JPN48 group so that means Akimoto probably won't be writing songs/stages for them. He's stretched so thin already.

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#5 michikodesu

michikodesu

"Mama" is such an awesome word!!!

• Senpai
  • 1831 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:19 AM

^
But I thought they had other people that wrote their songs for them along with Akimoto?

Hey, if it works, it works. It just might if they sing their own songs and not just sing covers of other ***48 songs.
I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!----Gaz

Posted Image

#6 awesomecakes

awesomecakes

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

^ For some reason, I feel like I've read that all their songs are written by Akimoto. Though I'm not sure when that information was posted, so things may have changed a lot.

Akimoto is doing so much at once nowadays. He's gotten this far, so I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing though.

Though, Indonesia of all places! I would never have expected something like that, since it's not one of the "larger" music production countries such as Korea or Taiwan.

#7 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:44 AM

I would much rather see Akimoto and his crew focus on what already exists, that of AKB48, SKE48, SDN48, NMB48, and newly created HKT48.

Team A
Team K
Team B
Team 4
Team S
Team KII
Team E
Team N
SDN48

These are existing teams and groups that are active as of now who all needs new stages sooner or later - and it does not include Team Kenkyuusei of AKB, SKE and NMB (which will do an already existing stage).

9 * 16 = 144 songs, approximately. Which all needs to be of quality caliber, considering this is what defines the 48 groups. And this doesn't include HKT48's debut. Nor does it include albums or singles of any of the other groups either.

I just cannot find myself to care about Jakarta 48, Africa 48, Albania 48, Uruguay 48, Mongolia 48 or what have you not. Mostly because to me the word "idol" has a connotation and context that is uniquely Japanese. In Japan. An aspect or expression of Japanese subculture basically.
If all idols in Japan ended tomorrow, permanently, and the alternative was K-pop, and "idols" from say Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan or similar, I would not follow them.

So well - whatever the case, I hope this won't diminish anything related to the original and Japanese 48 units.

#8 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:48 AM

. . .
that's a Joke? :lol:

#9 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:11 AM

Opinion: Whether real or not, it's not like most of us will care about JKT48 unless we're in Indonesia or Indonesian possibly?

The main concern is a drop in quality of music and the possibility of more girls not in AKB (SKE, NMB, HKT) taking spots in AKB singles at the expense of girls in AKB. Next year's senbatsu is going to be ridiculous! Hopefully, the end result will be a song better than Flying Get, but that isn't saying much when you compare it to Heavy Rotation or Iiwake Maybe.

As much as Johnny's (Arashi, SMAP, Kinki Kids, KAT-TUN, etc.) seem to dominate the Oricon charts from the male idol side, I don't recall them going and trying to expand to other countries (but then again, I don't follow Johnny's) .

Hopefully, it's just something like they get to use the name and concept but have to do everything on their own while Akimoto & Co. collect royalties if it succeeds.

#10 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:48 AM

I DON'T BELIEVE this at all. I feeling like someone wants to troll, even though its sorta official. I'm dreaming, hit me to wake me up plz

If there's ever a latin country based 48 group based in south America, puerto rico, Cuba, or Dominican republic......

Posted Image

#11 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:18 AM

I have to agree with everything Krusha said.

I'm worried the quality of the songs will statr to suffer.

Isn't he going to write the songs for that rival group too?

#12 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:25 AM

When it comes international music, I hope he entrust it to one of his talented apprentice, I'm sure has to have some just in case we find out he isn't immortal lol

Not just international but if he realizes that all these group and more yet to be made groups, he can't keep up witj, music wise, an apprentice takes on some projects and he just oversees it. Don't push ur self AkiP, we're not asking u to push yourself, man. U don't lose any pride by overseeing like a manager instead of writing everything.

We have ur back AkiP, the young generation!

#13 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:38 AM

^
But I thought they had other people that wrote their songs for them along with Akimoto?

Hey, if it works, it works. It just might if they sing their own songs and not just sing covers of other ***48 songs.

I've always gotten the idea that Akimoto is the one who lays out the groundwork for all the songs, come up with the concepts and signs off on the final product which is a pretty big job on it's own. I've heard often that he does write (at least) all the stages himself though I can't confirm the legitimacy of that.

For JKT48 , I'm pretty positive it'll be a entirely different crew working with them and writing their music. If I recall correctly, Akimoto said he just wanted to sell/spread his xxx48 concept around the globe. I'm sure he knows there's no possible way he can actually manage and write for a bunch of groups miles and miles away with all the language barriers and such. I think his role with this (as well as Taiwan48) will be more like... say, the head honcho of a global franchise like McDonald's or something. He'll be the one to have to sign off on major things but they'll generally be managed and taken care of by different sects.

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#14 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:12 AM

^oh,then I take back what I said in my other post...

#15 Medusa

Medusa

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:12 PM

If all idols in Japan ended tomorrow, permanently, and the alternative was K-pop, and "idols" from say Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan or similar, I would not follow them.

I like this!
for me 48 family is for Japan only.

I will support 48 Japan only not for the other country.

#16 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

I'm worried the quality of the songs will statr to suffer.

Somehow, it's happening already and I find it natural :whistle:

Less 48s, more focus.

Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#17 micchipyon☆

micchipyon☆

おつかれいな ~ ♡

• Senpai
  • 4081 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

*sigh*

AKB48 is already enough for me.. (though i like SKE and SDN too)

But whatever.
Go ahead Aki-P.

XD

Soon there will be a Worldwide48.

☆ set by Apple Cake // 田中れいな、永遠に 愛する♥ ☆

Posted Image

twitter × personal tumblr × youtube × yuko fantumblr
《voted as tanaka reina's & ogawa saki's greatest fan 2O11》

#18 kuroageha

kuroageha

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:49 AM

*sigh* I'm in Indonesia but not in Jakarta
girl bands in Inonesia is booming now,i afraid JKT48 will sayed as 'SNSD's copy' (usually people from Indonesia think,all of GB in Indonesia is copying SNSD)
let's hope that won't happen <_<

DQPBJMeP.jpg

Read Only Member Mode: ON .__.v

set by me :D

my graphic thread <<death thread :P:

#19 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:49 AM

JKT48 - Official or Fake? News about JKT48 has been roaming about since August. It started with a facebook page, a twitter page, and a blogspot page. The facebook page was originally region locked and can only be accessed by Indonesian, it also listed "jkt48.blogspot.com" as their official website. This seems to be a bad start because there is a lack of credibility with social networking pages, moreover backed up with a 'blogspot' as their official website. There has also been talks going about that their staffs are apparently not very knowledgeable about AKB48 stuffs.

All above are true, but wait. Do those facts make JKT48 fake? Below I will list out the reasons and evidence why JKT48 is official.

JKT48 is OFFICIAL - Evidence

Confirmation by AIF (AKB Indonesia Forum).

The higher-ups at AIF were as curious as everyone of us at the time rumors about JKT48 was spreading. Apparently, they have done everyone of us a favor and asked the people in charge of JKT48 directly and held a meeting with them. The result was confirmed later on by @akb48journal 's tweet. JKT48 is managed by dentsu, which in japan is apparently also in charge of AKB48 to some degree.

A real place for audition.

You can find the details of JKT48's audition in this page. It includes requirements, contact persons, date, time, and a REAL place which they held audition in. You can see the map attached in the link mentioned.

People who has participated in JKT48 audition has commented and give testimonials on their credibility.

This is spread throughout KASKUS's JKT48 Thread and also JKT48 Official Facebook page. All the comments mentioning this are in Indonesian language, though.

The JKT48.COM and JKT48.NET domain.

If you know a bit about web hosting, you can find out the owner about the domain through WHOIS services. Now as you can see here and here, both of the domain has been bought under a corporate name and address of PT WARATO INDONESIA. This WARATO, as you can see from its website, is a web developer and designer. A logical way to sort this out is that dentsu hired WARATO to make a JKT48 website for them. Would a fake go as far as to hire a professional make their website? No. This also signs that we can soon say goodbye to the not-so-credible blogspot site.

With this I conclude that the JKT48 is OFFICIAL. You are free to have your own opinion, but please take the above reasons and evidence into account.

I will update the list as new information is available. An official press conference is scheduled at November, but hopefully maybe there will be a sooner official announcement to further confirm this.

SOURCE:
http://jkt48.org/official-or-fake

FROM AKBJOURNAL

#20 LarcKen

LarcKen

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 360 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:55 AM

It's all 100% official folks :lol:
JKT48 official website

Announcement by TGSK on AKB ameblo