• Please log in to reply
1089 replies to this topic

#21 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:54 PM

You're welcome to visit here as often as you like, Mei.ka~! :)

I noticed that Momoka was the only singer of "More Kiss" days ago, but I never said anything. :P It does a have an old R 'n' B feel to it.

Personally, though, I prefer "Song For You", which is more rockin'. This is more like the type of music I listen too. Plus, all seven girls get to sing. This song was the reason I wanted a thread for Fairies. The dance is a bit crazy, but it's okay.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#22 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:50 AM

Cute and very girly name for a group.

I like their image. Short shorts with short long heeled boots.
Spoiler
:ph34r:

More Kiss sounds like it's straight from the 90's R&B influenced pop scene. Wonder why only one girl is singing it though, damn could have at least gave the others microphones to make it not so obvious. XD

Song for You is alright just not as catchy as More Kiss. Like the line distribution and the dance isn't as smooth as More Kiss but I prefer it to the former because I love the quirky footwork they do.

@drznoriega: Perhaps it is jumping the gun but I got that same feeling while watching them. If marketed correctly, I can imagine this group being very popular with young girls (and probably boys as well since the girls certainly aren't unattractive). They have a strong quality to them that girls can admire and look up to.

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#23 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:51 AM

The name "Fairies" is starting to grow on me. The more I watch them, the more they really do seem to dance like fairies. It's like the dances are powerful yet graceful. On the topic of members, I think I like Miria the best, so far. Of course, I might just be ignoring Momoka for the same reason I (at first) ignored Hitomi from TGS. :unsure:

#24 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:09 AM

I figured girls might like this group because of the dancing and some would want to copy the dances. I expect to see some Fairies dance cover videos on YouTube soon (hint, hint). :D Rikako is already eye candy. :wub:

Not much news, of course, but I decided I might as well link this video.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#25 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:19 AM

Fairies have changed the look of their website (somewhat), and it now includes more links. Here is a link that will take you to a list of all their videos on YouTube.

http://www.visionfac...ries/index.html

#26 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:43 AM

This is their official website : http://avexnet.or.jp...ries/index.html

What you gave is their Vision Factory's page ;)

#27 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

^
It's true, Stellosphere, that I linked the Vision Factory page. I got that link from clicking on "Buy CD" and then found the list at the bottom with all their official YouTube videos. If you check, you will see that since I typed that link, there is now four new 30 second commercials with Fairies selling sweets and cell phones. I thought typing the link would save me time from pasting all the videos that VF is uploading. :)

#28 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

lol "Fairies meets xxxx" videos are pure hardcore marketing... nothing wrong with that, is what they do.

I guess this only shows how they are winning popularity very fast

#29 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:24 AM

Damn, four tie-ins? And they're no small fry cafes or chains neither. They're really putting some stock into this group so hopefully this means we'll see some strong debut sales.

Usually, an idol group starts off pretty... rough looking and the girls have to grow and go through some styling changes before they show their full potential. I've noticed this group is already pretty polished image wise, not in an artificial way either. I guess that's the benefit of debuting right away with a major label than an indie one.

They definitely have plenty of beauties to work with. Miria, Sora, and Rikako keep catching my eye. <3 Miki has an interesting look to her that I like too (those gorgeous cat eyes).

@LunaLupus: I have this bad habit of ignoring/disliking lead girls. Unless they have a quality that immediately appeals to me like Miyabi (in the early Buono! days) or Atsuko Maeda then I tend to be harsher on them than the other members. I dunno why. ^^;

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#30 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

I'm interested in this group too :D I don't know who my favorite girl is yet, but I think I like Miki or Miria Sora best so far ^^; They have some unique looks to them :)
I'm looking forward to the full PV XD

Edited by Cecilie, 28 August 2011 - 05:48 PM.

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#31 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

I'm interested in this group too :D I don't know who my favorite girl is yet, but I think I like Mio or Miria best so far ^^; They have some unique looks to them :)
I'm looking forward to the full PV XD

Mio? You mean Mahiro?

Spoiler

#32 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:11 PM

Posted Image

Big advertisement on Shibuya 109!! For those who don't know, Shibuya 109 is the most known mall in Shibuya, very hype area in Tokyo! This is one of the most known buildings in Tokyo, the best place to be advertised in my opinion! :good:

You can see it in here too :

In the blog, Momoka said that there are also posters in Harajuku.

That's how you advertise a new group :good: :good:

#33 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:07 PM

I'd say it's time to spread the news about these girls more in the English speaking / reading world. Can anyone help me create a wiki on generasia.com?

#34 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:47 AM

I'll be shocked if they don't have the best debut I've ever seen. (Keep in mind that I haven't seen many Idol groups debut, but the few I have seen didn't do that well.) Well, I've pre-ordered my copy, so I'll wait and see.

^ If I could log in (with my preferred method), I might help. Right now... I can't.

@LovelyPrincessP I really like Airi. I heard Sakura Chirari (without seeing the PV), and I "fell in love" with her voice. In general, Airi being my favorite in C-ute/Buono!/H!P from the start is a major influence on my reluctance to like lead girls. I've heard "You only like her (Airi or whoever) because they want you to!", far too much. The thought that I could be manipulated like that is creepy. I think I overcompensate by being way more critical of them now.

#35 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:40 AM

15 minutes video, includes performance of their debut song

#36 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:47 PM

^
Holy moly, these girls can dance :blink: I was completely blown away by the first dance, which had a really hard routine :o And it already seems like they have improved A LOT since their formation, wow.

I can only say that I'm very impressed right now and that I hope these girls will get an explosive debut \(^o^)/

Oh by the way, here are the three other collaboration videos with Fairies :3

Häagen-Dazs

Rekochoku

LOTTE

Edited by Cecilie, 28 August 2011 - 06:22 PM.

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#37 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:53 AM

Okay, I created a really lame wiki for these girls. Feel free to help me out! :)

http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Fairies

#38 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

#39 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

VF pimps the making of while avex shows the full PV

is titled as episode 2 so it continues the series and i think is fair to expect more footage at any time

#40 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

Wow, I leave my apartment for an hour to get an allergy shot and go to the drug store, and two new videos pop up! Thanks for the links, guys! And if anyone has suggestions to improve my wiki, let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users