1089 replies to this topic

#41 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:22 PM

^x3
Out of the blue we get the full PV :o Cool! :good: Even though it's really annoying only Momoka gets to sing in their debut single song, at least we also get a PV for the other single song "Song For You" where the other girls get to sing ^o^ (Have to think of the positive things) but still... I really don't get why they decided to only promote one girl. Why did they do that?! Really, I just can't understand the logic behind that, when they have created a seven member group.
Spoiler

^
Sorry I don't know how to edit wiki pages ( >Д<);;

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#42 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:09 PM

Wow, Cecilie, your temper is worse than mine! ^^; I think Momoka is the only one singing just for this song. And it's a double A-Side single, so the other song will promote the other six girls. This is only the beginning of their career. Let's not jump the gun and think the record company is just promoting Momoka. And while she is pretty, there are other pretty girls in this group too (like Rikako! <3 ).

Spoiler

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#43 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:40 PM

Just saw the PV and I LOVE IT! <3
Though it's a bit unfair seeing only one girl sing while the rest dance.
But then again it's Double A-side, so it might change...

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#44 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:26 PM

Yeah, have to admit I'm still baffled myself as to why Momoka is the only one singing in this song. The other Fairies don't even sing the chorus, it's just back-up vocals so this is essentially a solo song rather than a group one. :blink:

My reaction about this type of thing would normally be much like Cecilie's but surprisingly I'm not upset about it as much as I'm genuinely confused. It doesn't seem like they're trying to promote her over the other girls either as they're gotten about the same amount of attention in the actual promotion and the other A-side so yeah, I don't get it. Maybe this is just a thing they do to spotlight the individual girls? And the next single will have another girl being the only vocalist with the other A-side featuring them all? It's a possibility. :unsure:

But yeah, the PV is simple but good, loved it (though would've loved it more with more Rikako and Miki close ups).

@Doki Doki Morning: For the Wiki Page, definitely need a picture. I'd also suggest explaining how they didn't have a name at first in the bio and putting the girls' ages and birthdates beside their names. Eventually there'll need to be separate member pages and pages for the singles to link to but for now, this is fine.

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#45 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:15 AM

I don't know how to add a picture, but I did add their birthdays and a link to avex, as well as fixing the categories. Can someone add the picture for me? Thanks! :)

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#46 michi.K.O

michi.K.O

Fuku-hime's Royal Butler

• Senpai
  • 2387 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:20 AM

I don't see why many people are kinda shocked with the fact that Momoka's the only one singing. Didn't we already know that some time ago when the live footage was released?

Well, I don't like it myself because my fav is Rikako and I want to hear her sing. But this is just the first song and I bet there are a lot more coming. Let's just enjoy it for now as i think the song and PV is fairly good.

TEAM MIZUKINGDOM!

#47 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:26 AM

relax, in the live videos you can see that in the other song at least 3 girls are singing... i think they don't care much about showing all their potential with the first release, i think they focused more in the faces so the future fans can recognize them.

btw i think that this Momoka girl have a very mature voice for her age

#48 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:10 AM

^

^

It's not really "shock" as most here did see the initial CM and lives, more like genuine questioning as to why that is.

Posted Image

#49 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:54 AM

^
Maybe they want us to focus on the dancing this time? From the start, they made a big deal out of the fact that they're all dancers. So, maybe More Kiss showcases how they dance, while Song For You showcases how they sing? They could also be "testing the waters", to see what they should focus on for maximum profit.

#50 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

I like their first single but i`m kinda disappointed with the line distribution :bad:

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#51 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:08 AM

\o/

Sukkiri [2011.08.31]

Full appearance

#52 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:19 AM

^lol avex muted the sound of that video

#53 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:23 AM

Yeah.. just noticed! Sorry! XD

#54 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:23 PM

Sorry for loosing my temper. It's probably only gonna be their debut song who's focused on Momoka and it's just me jumping to conclusions :unsure: I'm just really curious to why they choose to do it ^^; Well apart from that I really like this group and ordered the limited B edition of their single (with the 32-page booklet :w00t: ) I can't wait to get it in my mailbox ^o^

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#55 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:55 AM

How stupid. What's the point of muting the video if your goal is to promote the song and you already have the full PV w/sound on YT anyway? :wacko:

The more I see SFY performed, the more I want to see the PV. I bet it'll be really fun and cute in contrast to the cool, slickness of More Kiss. Hope we won't have to wait too long for it (like the week of release, because that would suck) and at least get a preview soon.

@LunaLupus: Interesting theory. More Kiss is definitely a more dance focused song than SFY which has choreography more tailored for live singing. Perhaps, Momoka was the girl they trusted to be able to handle both the choreography and singing live so they put her on vocals. You're probably right, as starting off with two very different A-sides is the best way to see what works, what doesn't, and how to maximum the group's appeal.

Posted Image

#56 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:02 AM

I uploaded to the tracker "Idols Live! The Sequel" with live rips of both Fairies songs. Deleted link.

#57 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

Lookie what I found:

Also, you know how up until now when you clicked on "VISIONFACTORYch" you got a message that said "Channel not available"? Now there's an actual channel!

http://www.youtube.c...VISIONFACTORYch

And episode 2-2 of "Fairies Road To Debut" is there! :)

#58 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

I watched the PV when it was first released, but I'll put my opinion on it now.

Usually, when it's just mostly one type of shot (In this case, dance shot) it's boring, but with their dancing, they made it captivating to watch.

With that being said, I don't know why Momoka was chosen as the singer for this song. After hearing her singing in the PV, I honestly think that it's not all that good and special. It slightly reminds me of Vocaloids. Slightly. I mean, Vocaloids voices in actual Vocaloids songs is good, but with non-Vocaloid songs and groups, it just sounds bad, to me. I hope that better singers in the group will be able to show what they have and be able to shine.

EDIT: Here are the lyrics for More Kiss, romanized by me:

KISU shite motto like a baby Ichido da nante iwanai de
Kono mama nando datte kasanete more kiss, dear you

Mainichi janai kedo Aeru konna hi ni wa
Eranda fuku mo Nandaka itsumo yori ureshi sou
Kizuite kureru kana Sukoshi kami mo kitta no
Sotto fuku kaze ni Nabitte APIIRU shiteru YURAYURA

Taai no nai hanashi demo Akizu ni kiite kureru
Yasashii egao tsutsumareru hodo Zeitaku da ne

KISU shite motto like a baby mitsumete matteru futari
Mawari wa nandaka slowly toki ga tomaru yo
Ichido da nante iwanai de Hare sugichatta konna sunday

Honno sukoshi demo ii Chikazuku you ni distance
Sora ni mukatte Inori wo komete kitaishita ame
Kasa no naka de dattara Iiwake kangaezu ni
Sotto furete mo Shizen ni mieru yo ZURUI I know it

Te wo ateta mune no naka Tomaranai kane ga naru
Yasashii kotoba Sore dake ja mou Nari yamanai

Otona mita ni natta lady Tsuzuki wa kitto sunday morning
Machi kirenai da nante Mou ne Douka shiteru yo
Kokoro ubatteku kaori Kienai you ni once again

Hito dakari nukedashite Kokage wo sagasou
Shizuka na basho e Saratte sugu ni
Soko de futari Ai wo hanasou

Yasashii kotoba Sore dake ja mou Nari yamanai

KISU shite motto like a baby mitsumete matteru futari
Mawari wa nandaka slowly toki ga tomaru yo
Ichido da nante iwanai de Hare sugichatta konna sunday

Otona mitai ni natta lady Tsuzuki wa kitto sunday morning
Machi kirenai da nante Mou ne Douka shiteru yo
Kokoro ubatteku kaori Kienai you ni once again

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#59 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

#60 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:36 PM

Thanks for the link! Didn't see much of Rikako, but it's still my favorite of the two Fairies songs. BTW, the "Fairies Road To Debut" episodes are up to 2-4 now. I finally got an email from YouTube for my subscription to VF's channel!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users