5 replies to this topic

#1 larcencielark

larcencielark

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

Hi,

Recently for many reasons, I've lost interests and passions about ABK48, but I have ton of AKB CDs, DVDs, photobooks and etc. I want to sell them all quickly and just get some money off these. I know I don't really participate in any of discussion, but since I don't like stage48, and don't have time for ebay, here seems to be the best place. If I violate the guideline of the forum, please go ahead and delete this post. Since I am in US (west coast), I am hoping that people in US (maybe Canada) who are interested to contact me or just reply, and I will discuss this in private.

Most my items are opened, but hardly ever touched after opening. I have CDs all the way to Set List: Greatest Songs Kanzenban, some theater version as well. I am offering $ 5 for singles, and $ 7 for album.

DVDs include 90% of older concerts, stages A1-A4, K1-K5, B1-B4, S1-S2, H1-H2, Request Hour 2008-2010, and 90% of older personal DVDs. I am looking for about $ 10 per DVD, and will discuss prices for DVD sets.

Last but not least, I have 80% of all older photobooks as well, and looking for $ 7.

Since I am not sure that if it's ok to put this thread here, and I am still working on the pictures, so will post pictures later if needed. I also have some other goods here and there, will probably send out as gift people purchase items.

I am willing to discuss prices, since I am really planning to get rid of them than anything else. If you have a wish list, pm me, and I will respond.

Thanks.

#2 larcencielark

larcencielark

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

Thank you all very much for your interests. I am working on taking pictures of what I have later today, and hopefully to help people choose.

Will probably have these up by 3pm pacific time.

FYI, i have already sold Minegishi Minami's Photobook and DVD.

#3 larcencielark

larcencielark

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:15 PM

Thanks for everyone's help.

#4 Superczmg!

Superczmg!

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

I PM'd you a while ago have you received it?
Posted Image
Signature and Avatar made by the talented кαησησ¢нαη♫

#5 larcencielark

larcencielark

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:03 AM

I PM'd you a while ago have you received it?

I do not recall, and I've sold my stuff already.

Sorry and thanks.

#6 Kaorin

Kaorin

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:23 AM

I just want to say that your prices were AMAZING (a steal, really), and the photobook you included isn't even print anymore! I feel so happy right now, honestly.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users