Photo

[2011.10.19] NMB48 2nd Single “オーマイガー!” ("Oh My God")

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:15 AM

Found this site by accident and it has scans of all bonus photos the different shops offer:
http://blog.goo.ne.j...677c6df1f17702c

(btw, I'm still waiting for my Type A and B. Yesasia luckily shipped it a second time. Seems someone stole the original shipment. :sob: )

Oh wow, that Jeugia Type C is pretty much essential for me to live. Frankly though, a lot of these would be essential, haha. :w00t: There are so many great photos here, thanks for sharing!

That sucks to hear about your dilemma. At least it's kind of getting sorted out...six weeks after the fact. :S I ordered Type C a couple of weeks ago and am starting to get a little worried about the whereabouts of that package, but certainly not to your degree. Let's all get our "Oh My God!" cds without drama from here out, please. ^^;

#122 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:24 PM

Woah! Nice find! There was a listing on YAJ for complete set of the photos when the single was first released. If I'd had the money I would have got it. I wish it was still there. I wanna fork out.

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#123 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:38 AM

ahhh.
You gotta love these girls XD

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users