• Please log in to reply
1269 replies to this topic

#1221 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 03:24 PM

Kana's graduation dress was perfect. I wish they had either opened or closed the concert with Yattaruchan though.

#1222 pastaman

pastaman

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 291 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:06 PM

I've watched her graduation-concert last night, it was touching and you could see, how she has become a wonderful idol loved by all  :c18: 

Received her photobook last week :c18:

gB51DJEh.jpg

yzIkJxCm.jpg1V4Krh3m.jpg1NVDpd8m.jpg

edB2cmPm.jpgYAZxPA1m.jpg1c3NelIm.jpgfulIPVdm.jpg

and uploaded the making-of-pb today:

#1223 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 12:16 PM

^Thanks! She is stunning in that black dress! Really pretty.

#1224 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 02:23 PM

She's on IG now : https://instagram.com/nakanishi_kana_
She had an InstaLive with ManoEri

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#1225 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 03:11 PM

Ooooh  :sob: I'm so happy! Thanks for sharing. 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#1226 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 10:50 AM

Yay!!! Nice one Kana! I got a feeling that she may come back to the entertainment world eventually after she has finished exploring what she wants to try out.

I just taken a look at who she follows on IG, besides the UF artists, the only H!P artists (current & OG) are:

- Meimi

- Maho

- Rina

- Kanon F

- Angerme

- Yuka (ex-JJ)

- Haruna Ogata (ex-MM)

- Maria (MM)

- Ayaka (ex-Kobushi)

- Erina Mano

I am surprised she didn't follow Ayacho though.

#1227 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 10:44 AM

Kana opened a twitter account.

https://twitter.com/kananakanishi

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1228 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:44 PM

^Nice. It's good that she decides to be more active in her social media platforms and great to see that she is interacting with ex-H!P members.

#1229 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 12:13 PM

Nakanishi Kana started a YouTube channel.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#1230 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 02:20 PM

Nice one. I am pretty surprised she is going to be a social media personality like Haachin. I wonder if Kana got inspired by her. Understand they have been pretty in frequent contact recently. Did a IG live and met up together.

#1231 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 02:53 PM

That's a great news. I want to see Oharu and her together in a video.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#1232 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 12:16 PM

Kana made a video with her sister!

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#1233 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 07:10 PM

Kana has started her own accessory brand!

https://www.solpenna.com/
DDOhydd.gif

#1234 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:45 PM

I love seeing more and more girls running their own businesses.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1235 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 04:10 PM

Wooo. It's interesting. I mean from her graduation message, it seems she wasn't exactly sure what she wants to do post-graduation and only seem to express interest in certain fields of work.

But I am really glad she is trying different things out now. Good for her!

#1236 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 04:45 PM

Long time no see!
I wanted to share some of the photos from the site and information that I've vaguely translated for anyone interested!
So the name is obviously Solpenna and It is a handmade accessory shop however there seem to be a few mass produced goods like tshirts and bags! At the moment its all just earrings for acessories. ( She just posted a 9 minute video of her being weird and actually showing some of the process ) Don't know who actually looked or not but the products are BEAUTIFUL. They also have two commemorative sets which I will get into next. Here is her most recent video highlighting the process. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nTbhCpFQwOU

There are two commemorative sets to celebrate the opening. One is a 3 set of earrings, two you can already purchase on the shop and one that is special to that specific set. The other is a bowl, cup and spoon set. The cup you can already purchase in the shop alone but the bowl and spoon are special to this set. The bonus that comes with purchasing either of these two sets is a special autograph from Kana herself ( still banking on the fans from her idol years I'm guessing ) and will be shown on her YouTube in live stream fashion I believe on 7/26 and will archive and upload it on 7/30. This also brings me to another bonus. If you spend more that 20,000 yen in one transaction will be invited to  a 30 minute zoom meeting with others. It doesn't mention whether it is with Kana or not but i can assume it is? The notice at the bottom says that depending on the popularity of this benefit it can be terminated and done away with by 7/31.  

From what I can gather is that she indeed has a hand in making most of these products however she keeps mentioning "Us" on the website and her Fensi blog so its safe to assume she isn't doing it alone and has a few people to help. I saw someone mention she has to have backers/sponsors but I'm not quite sure who at the moment since there is no real indication as to who they might be but its safe to assume she is both the creative producer and face of the brand at the moment. Needless to say she has put a lot of work into this and its obvious she is proud of this and plans on taking it far. I'm still not that good at translating so this is just my understanding of the whole endeavor. 

Here are some pictures from the website, highlighting some of the products! 

Spoiler

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#1237 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 11:04 PM

I'm actually not seeing anything on the website about multiple people, you're welcome to direct me somewhere if I missed it, but she is named as the general manager of the brand. She's also said on Instagram that she's only going to sell as much as she can make, so it very much seems like she's doing most of this herself. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a manager of her own, but between her and her sister being in entertainment, they maybe picked up a thing or two about branding.

Plus, Kana somewhat notoriously cornered the "rich grandpa" fan demographic. For a hot minute there her merch and event tickets were some of the most expensive at auction among the S/mileage members, even though she was never among the most popular. I think it's smart for her to leverage any remaining popularity to make money doing what she enjoys doing (she says in the video that she always made jewelry for people as gifts and it made her happy to see people wearing it, and even though she wanted to try doing lots of different jobs after she graduated, she thought this would be a fun one to start with). 

DDOhydd.gif

#1238 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 12:06 AM

I was probably misunderstanding then about more than one person. I assumed she must have had at least one or two people behind helping her so that might have come out wrong on my end! I also didn’t see the thing about the general manager so all the more power too her if she managed all of this by herself. It’s still amazing nonetheless and as long as she is having fun and enjoying it that’s all that matters!
I’ve discovered that the earrings come as clip ons as well so I am prepared to buy at least something from her.

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#1239 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 02:04 PM

And just like that, almost every accessory has sold out. There is one earring set still available at the time of this posting and the merch is all still there but people definitely showed up for her in this new endeavor.
DDOhydd.gif

#1240 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 06:00 PM

And just like that, almost every accessory has sold out. There is one earring set still available at the time of this posting and the merch is all still there but people definitely showed up for her in this new endeavor.

That's good to hear. Given that she handmade these, I would pretty much expect the quantity for each item is limited. But it's still a good start for her. I am not sure how popular Kana is with the female wota.

But I wouldn't be surprised the male wota would have purchased them out of support for Kana and likely gifted them to their female figures in their lives or maybe for keepsake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users