• Please log in to reply
1269 replies to this topic

#1201 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:19 PM

WHAT!!!!!! I know the inevitable will come, but I didn't expect it to be that soon.

I wonder if she has decided on this while she is not made the leader or during the break where she was recovering from her injuries.

Now I wonder if she will be given a solo song and a solo MV. They better give it to her.

Guess my love for Angerme is going to go down.

She said she decided this while injured. So it was not that she decided to graduate bc she didn't become leader but she didn't become leader bc she'd long decided to graduate at that time.

But then the announcement message she made could be interpreted that she was entertaining the thought of graduation during the break while she is recovering from her injuries.

And perhaps only come to a conclusion she wants to graduate and inform mgmt on her decision only recently.

And reading the announcement form the mgmt, it seems like they wanted her to wait till her plans on her future are more firmed up. I guess Kana decided to end the Angerme chapter in 2019 so she can start afresh in the new year. I guess this would explains why Kana will potentially not get a graduation song on the new single.

Management could have done a combined graduation concert for her and Rina like what they did for Makoto/Asami, Risa/Aika and Eri + Jun Jun + Lin Lin.

Sigh. I got a feeling she is going to receive the same treatment as Honey.

Just slightly over 2 months and she will graduate. But I am glad she didn't outrightly say she will retire from the entertainment industry, it's a break I supposed.

So there is still some chance we can still see her via some public social media.

#1202 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:03 PM

I know the time will come, and perhaps she will be the next one. But didn't expect this soon.

Now we know why she was passed by Take-chan to be leader. Also the answer why Kawamuu promoted so early (Kana & Rinappu soon graduate this 2019)
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1203 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 06:29 PM

WHAT!!!!!! I know the inevitable will come, but I didn't expect it to be that soon.

I wonder if she has decided on this while she is not made the leader or during the break where she was recovering from her injuries.

Now I wonder if she will be given a solo song and a solo MV. They better give it to her.

Guess my love for Angerme is going to go down.

She said she decided this while injured. So it was not that she decided to graduate bc she didn't become leader but she didn't become leader bc she'd long decided to graduate at that time.

But then the announcement message she made could be interpreted that she was entertaining the thought of graduation during the break while she is recovering from her injuries.

And perhaps only come to a conclusion she wants to graduate and inform mgmt on her decision only recently.

And reading the announcement form the mgmt, it seems like they wanted her to wait till her plans on her future are more firmed up. I guess Kana decided to end the Angerme chapter in 2019 so she can start afresh in the new year. I guess this would explains why Kana will potentially not get a graduation song on the new single.

Management could have done a combined graduation concert for her and Rina like what they did for Makoto/Asami, Risa/Aika and Eri + Jun Jun + Lin Lin.

Sigh. I got a feeling she is going to receive the same treatment as Honey.

Just slightly over 2 months and she will graduate. But I am glad she didn't outrightly say she will retire from the entertainment industry, it's a break I supposed.

So there is still some chance we can still see her via some public social media.

I think in her blog or somewhere it was said management knew for a year that she wanted to graduate.

And while they could have done a double grad imo it's much nicer if everyone gets their own. Also it seems like Rina wanted to graduate so early bc of her work plans and she only had to wait for Ayacho's grad to be over. While for Kanana it's nice to be able to graduate in the final venue.

Oh and yea she said she wanted to takr a break to focus on studies. Business Administration/Economics is afterall a difficualt fiel of study unlike the art related things many members study might be easier bc of personal talents (not saying they are easy tho) or bc finding motivation in your everyday life for reading up on things is probs also easier.

I really think lots of the s/m girls have the motivation to work for UF and Anju afterwards. Maybe bc they were frustrated with how Tsunku and his team said it was their fault for not selling enough when it was actually clear that it was the responsibility of the management and advertisement team. Kanyon -> lyricist, Ayacho -> management and lyricist, Rinapuu -> stylist, Kanana -> management. To me it looks like the s/mileage girls want to take things into their own hands.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1204 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 02:52 AM

I’ve been quiet about this because it breaks my heart. But from what I understand she was considering it when she was out with her injury, however something Ayacho said to her postponed it and with it looking like upper management giving her time to actually think it over she came to the conclusion that it was her time. It’s such a Kana-like move to wanna see Rina off before taking time off herself. She has talked about opening a cafe before and has all these dreams she wants to achieve so I can only hope she is able to do it happily.
As for the single, I know that she is going to solo Yattaruchan that final time so I wouldn’t mind if she didn’t get a solo or a big feature on the single.
I just want her to be happy.

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#1205 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 02:04 PM

I know the time will come, and perhaps she will be the next one. But didn't expect this soon.
Now we know why she was passed by Take-chan to be leader. Also the answer why Kawamuu promoted so early (Kana & Rinappu soon graduate this 2019)

And Kawamuu surpassed 4 other Senior ... thats means .... Oh ooh

#1206 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 02:57 PM

^ Kawamuu probably chosen because of her age (maturity) over younger but more senior members like Momona, Rikako, Moe chan.

My predictions is Muro already prepared for subleader role, but still waiting until Rinappu & Kana graduation.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1207 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:16 AM

Actually, I am abit confused about her plans. Is she taking a break from the entertainment industry or is she retiring like Risa from CG?

Because the management's announcement seems to imply she is taking a break, but why are the other members talk like she is retiring from the industry.

Anyone can confirm this?

#1208 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 12:56 PM

今後の自分の未来を探していきたいと思います。
いま、美容や飲食関連といった新しいジャンルの事に興味を持ち始めています。
経営という分野も一から学んでいきたいと思っています。

I want to search for version of myself that comes after this.
Now, I've become interested in the new (to me) fields of beauty and dining.
I think I'll have to learn business from the abc's.

That's not 100% definite that she's never doing anything in entertainment again, but it definitely sounds like 100% leaving Up Front.

Furthermore, in the agency announcement for both Yamaki and Nakanishi they use this phrasing "芸能活動に区切りをつけ" (something like, "End their chapter in the entertainment industry") So as best I can tell, Nakanishi is not planning on continuing in the entertainment industry.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1209 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 04:01 PM

今後の自分の未来を探していきたいと思います。
いま、美容や飲食関連といった新しいジャンルの事に興味を持ち始めています。
経営という分野も一から学んでいきたいと思っています。

I want to search for version of myself that comes after this.
Now, I've become interested in the new (to me) fields of beauty and dining.
I think I'll have to learn business from the abc's.

That's not 100% definite that she's never doing anything in entertainment again, but it definitely sounds like 100% leaving Up Front.

Furthermore, in the agency announcement for both Yamaki and Nakanishi they use this phrasing "芸能活動に区切りをつけ" (something like, "End their chapter in the entertainment industry") So as best I can tell, Nakanishi is not planning on continuing in the entertainment industry.

Thanks for the reply!

Because from Risa's own announcement, she used "芸能界を引退いたします", so that means she will retire from entertainment industry.

But from Kana's own announcement, she did not use those words. So that's why I was wondering if there is still sort of a possibility to see her in the media in the future.

But in Takechan's and Moe's blog posts, they said Kana will be retiring from the entertainment industry. So that's why I am confused.

#1210 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 07:21 AM

Kana will hold the special 2-hour event "Kaiju Radio Presents 'Nakanishi Kana no Yattaruchan Cinema!' " on 11/15 at the AEON CINEMA Theatus Chofu Theater 10 in Tokyo. (Her favorite hobby is watching and discussing movies.)

http://www.helloproj...470c750d144551d

https://twitter.com/...712092796276737

https://hobby.dengeki.com/news/873174/

(Jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1211 pastaman

pastaman

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 02:34 PM

E37EYlM.jpg

I must be dreaming - visual photobook for Kana, finally :c18: :c18:

I have been hoping for it all these years.....

And the 2nd-Gen-Curse is broken....

http://www.helloproj...com/news/11229/

VMSH9nOl.jpg

#1212 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 04:17 PM

About time she get a photobook. Now her graduation stuff is slowly announced. I hope she will get a solo song/video announced soon.

#1213 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 07:23 AM

Kana talked about her favorite movies she saw this year (not necessarily released this year) at her Cinema event.
1PV1R21m.jpg

1st Kamome Shokudo (2006)
2nd Whitney (2018)
3rd The Lion King (2019)
4th Detective Pikachu (2019)
(Jpl)

Edit: An interview with Kana about her upcoming graduation.
U2UX77Qm.jpg
https://www.crank-in...terview/70912/1
https://www.crank-in...terview/70912/2

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#1214 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:37 AM

cm for her upcoming visual photobook

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#1215 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:54 AM

^^Thanks for posting the link.

This is part 2 - https://www.crank-in...terview/70933/1

I google translate the interview although it's not the best way to read the interview. But from what I can gather, Kana seems to be a girl who is not ambitious and I am not saying this as a bad thing.

She didn't mind being in the background and not having solo lines during her S/mileage days. Some people are just alright with what they have or given and there is nothing wrong with that. But I am very happy that she has decided to take a chance to graduate without having a concrete plan and admire her courage for that. It's not easy to venture out without knowing what you want. It's a big step for her and I really wish she eventually gets to find herself and something she likes to do. Hopefully, she will be able to stay connect with her fans through social media. I would be very keen to see how she does after leaving the entertainment industry.

^Thanks for the CM link. She looks gorgeous in the black dress. That should have been the cover.

#1216 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 09:43 AM

Every photo/visual book should have a black dress section, I'm happy to see she'll get one. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#1217 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:19 AM

Just ahead of her graduation, Nakanishi Kana will be releasing a solo song tomorrow. The lyrics are written by Fukuda Kanon.

https://twitter.com/...562581245353984

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#1218 RenaiRider

RenaiRider

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 01:33 PM

Kananan's Graduation song

It's very anime-esque and I love it; I'm going to miss her so much

#1219 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:39 PM

Here is the recorded 'live' stream of the Kana's graduation concert.

https://www.bilibili...ideo/av78784757

Congratulations Kana!

Really like the graduation dress that she wore. Very apt. Homage to her original member colour, with pink sequins (her last member colour) and with feathers denoting that she is the member who penned the current name of the group.

The concert started well with a string of S/mileage songs with the members wearing Pink (a nod to Kana). I love the part where the fake snow came down during "Samui ne". Very nicely done. I thought there were parts where the girls look tired but I am glad the energy went up mid way. And thr sound mixing wasn't that great during the group parts. But other than that, I am very happy she got a great send-off concert. I don't know if it is because this is the last time we will see her as a public person, I feel that this concert were more heartfelt than Ayacho's and Rinappu's ones. And it does appears that Kana is a very well-respected/liked senior.

Kana, all the best to you! May you find the path that suits you best and that you enjoy most! Hope to hear from you soon!

#1220 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:01 AM

Congratulations for your graduation, that was so sweet performance. I liked the dress, beautiful. Good luck for your bew endeavor.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users