• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#2401 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 01:22 PM

I went to sleep before I saw the announcement, and by the time I woke up, she had already exceeded her goal by nearly 5x the amount. This has been a pet project of hers for a while, so I'm glad she was able to get her funding so quickly and I look forward to seeing what she can do.

#2402 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 12:46 AM

Meimi is very talented and also very humble and never asks for money. She talked about how corona is causing problems, and the high costs of staff.

For the first time she openly talked about money, and about supporter tickets, tickets with gifts, like making of dvd. She had no makeup on either, 

Meimi is such a gentle person, and genuine. There is not second face for Meimi. After watching, the net Uncles and Aunts came out and supported. 

One person paid the entire amount, themselves. Today the total is over 10 million yen. ($100,000 usd ) which is enough to fund additional solo

projects.

Meimi is truly loved by fans.

#2403 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 01:50 PM

I'm happy thinking about how happy Meimi will feel seeing how much people love her.

She deserves that and more but man, it's really a lot of cash!

The truth is i've seen Meimi instalive and she was so cut that all you wanted to do was give her all your money.

#2404 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 05:13 AM

If I saw this correctly, she was aiming for 1.5 million yen........and got 10 million yen in 20 hours!

#2405 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 31 March 2021 - 08:23 AM

Meimi will appear in "Grease" from 11/11 to 12/15.

https://twitter.com/...093292890808328

https://www.tohostage.com/grease/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2406 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 31 March 2021 - 04:03 PM

Meimi and Kanon are forming a duo unit called Hanadorobou (Flower thief). So far all they have is a private twitter account, but they seem to be accepting new followers.

https://twitter.com/hanadorobou_jp
DDOhydd.gif

#2407 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 31 March 2021 - 05:48 PM

Oh that's wonderful news! I wish them all the best because this unit sounds very exciting.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#2408 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 01 April 2021 - 02:25 AM

I’m so happy to see Meimi getting all these big musicals and working on her solo musical project... I hope she’ll release more solo music soon tho. I miss her music the most, because it’s the only thing she does that I have access to. lol

#2409 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 03:59 AM

Hana Dorobou already have press pics!

Attached Files

#2410 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 10:44 AM

Getting some W vibes lol

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#2411 kaiguy

kaiguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 01:37 AM

Here is an article about them
https://natalie.mu/music/news/422861

It seems in addition to music, they also have some gravure planned too.

#2412 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 06:33 AM

I am so confused right now. Did they debut with no single? Is there no promotional video? Where can I buy the single? Is it streaming only? I thought I read a tweet about accessibility for Foreign fans, but when I search I find nothing (was it just an advert in NYC?).

Can anyone tell me how I can buy their stuff? Do they have an online store? Are they selling it on amazon japan... what is up with this group? I am frothing with demand.... these were two of my favorite smilage members and they are doing artsy gravure... I'm all the way in!

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#2413 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 09:49 AM

Nothing yet except photo teasing on Twitter afaik.

#2414 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 09:09 PM

The foreign advert was actually a joke about the producer (the duo being self-produced) spending so much money for international advertising and then posting a shopped old image from NY.

So far the only goods I've seen were an upcoming calendar, with future releases depending on fan demand. It could be a while before anything significant happens if both have their own previous contractual obligations. Photo goods and advertising spots might be the most they can really get away with for now as an indie unit until other obligations are met. Their overall goal is still to have a live performance at budokan though, so something would have to happen eventually for them to work towards that dream.

#2415 BX_LeMans

BX_LeMans

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 01:05 PM

Meimi was tested positive with Corona.
In the Twitter statement she says she IST completely fine. I really hope she stays like that with no symptoms and no late effects.
https://twitter.com/...2415528960?s=19

#2416 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 10:54 PM

No…

One of Meimi’s costars in a previous event tested positive, and due to the close contact with an infected person she has to quarantine. Her initial result was negative, but she’s a danger to public health until the incubation period has passed and she’s still negative.

Unless there is a more recent update with a positive test result?!
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2417 BX_LeMans

BX_LeMans

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 07:57 PM

Maybe I misunderstood th statement in the twitter video.

Would be really good, if she's fine and negative.

#2418 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 07:49 AM

前出演作の関係で新型コロナウイルス感染症の濃厚接触者認定を受けたため、当日の出演を見合わせることとさせていただきます。

(rough translation in my previous message)

The video, starting at 22 seconds says, "...私はPCR結果は陰性だったり、そしてとっても元気の状態で...'

"My PCR test came back negative, and I'm totally healthy..."

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2419 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 24 May 2021 - 03:47 PM

I'm late with all the message, but this is a good news. I'm happy to read it.  :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2420 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 12:19 PM

https://www.tohostage.com/grease/

afwXZnHC_t.jpg

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

0 user(s) are reading this topic