• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#2201 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:05 AM

Not like I can go or anything, but MeiMei said that she will be singing with a live band for her valentine live and there will be merch... If only I was a rich Japanese dude who could afford all this...

Hopefully there will be a non fanclub dvd...

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#2202 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:07 AM

^ I agree on all counts.  Even better though would be blu ray  :good:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2203 BX_LeMans

BX_LeMans

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:47 PM

I really hope, there will be a DVD. In one Twitter post was speach of ghibly songs and Teru no uta. I love this song and Meimis voice is perfect for a ballad like this.

The picture should be the song list from the concert. Maybe someone can identify the songs.

Attached Files

#2204 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:41 AM

Hey guys, I uploaded that song from the preview... I wish she had a bigger role. She is such an expressive actress.

Thanks for sharing! This sounds so good but was that even in question lol. Looks like a sad play.

^hope someone can translate but I wonder if we'll ever listen to this.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2205 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:51 AM

I finally got around to watching that clip.  Omg, what a sweet song.  I'm so happy to see Meimi fulfilling her dreams beyond H!P.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2206 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:02 AM

Hey guys, I uploaded that song from the preview... I wish she had a bigger role. She is such an expressive actress.

Thanks for sharing! This sounds so good but was that even in question lol. Looks like a sad play.

^hope someone can translate but I wonder if we'll ever listen to this.

I can't translate it, my japanese isn't that good, but I can give you some background info.

So this is from grand guinol, the latest play in the TRUMP series. You may remember that from the engeki joshibu play Lilium, which was also a part of the series.

So these are all vampires. These are 3 vampires who are close. They are having a conversation about how they feel about each other and Meimi asks the one she is leaning on to tel her her future. He tells her he sees her, but she's not her, among the flowers she hates in her distant future (remember all the girls in lillium are named after flowers, later in the story he references marigold, which Meimi played in lillium), he doesn't fully explain. The the guy on the stairs asks Meimi to sing a song, any song he just wanted to hear her sing. Then she sings this song about being with her friends maybe? I dunno, I'd have to look at the lyrics.

Unlike lillium which was a musical, this was not, so her song was especially special. I'm pretty sure her character got a song, but meimi was in the play.

Anyways that my gimped translation of the situation. Please please please take it with a grain of salt.

Edit:

ORZ, just realized you were talking about the setlist... ^^;

DVxcUQBV4AA184Y.jpg

DVxF3xJUMAUcgL_.jpg

tommy @tmy_629 

Meimi's live costume memo

DVu2h9BU8AAe6R4.jpg

DV2HZouVAAAlg9r.jpg

DVu2OSsVoAASaq2.jpg

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#2207 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:18 AM

Meimi was featured on track 7 of a tribute album last year and she did a cover. Here is her version. This song was her first encore song in the valentine live.

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x66kvao

#2208 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:37 AM

^ WOW - that romance song is SO SWEET!! <3  And in that video clip where she talks in front of the mixing console you can see that even in a  relaxed, sit down setting and her more matured experiences since she left, she STILL has that Meimi exuberant joie de vivre!  Such a sweetie.

Thank you for sharing that.

By the way... WHAT IS THIS?? Is it a CD box or just a box that had that bracelet (?) or hair bow in it??

DVu2OSsVoAASaq2.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2209 Siiseli

Siiseli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:49 AM

I'm guessing it had chocolate inside for her Valentine's event (it says DECO choko on the side, with the link https://decocho.com/ right below it)

#2210 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:59 PM

#2211 BX_LeMans

BX_LeMans

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:19 PM

They announce the setlist for the Marigold Musical on 04/24. Hope so for Meimi to get the role.

#2212 BX_LeMans

BX_LeMans

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:09 AM

http://marigold.west...ge_201804231706

Meimei play Gerbera, Anabelles daughter.

Seems to be one of the leads.

The poster should show Annabelle and her daughter.

#2213 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:16 PM

Her 4th TRUMP involvement!  Very exciting news.

Meimi_Marigold.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2214 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:53 AM

Meimi will have a major debut as a soloist if I understand this correctly!!

https://twitter.com/...206858649538560

It was announced at her one-man live and she didn't know herself until it was announced on stage. Debut will be this summe (in August?).

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#2215 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:28 PM

^People are saying she'll be under Victor Entertainment. So anyone that lives in one of the countries that has Youtube Red can kiss this debut goodbye because of Victor Entertainment blocks all their videos in those countries.

#2216 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

^ Ugh! That sucks.

Glad I'm from Europe.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#2217 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:02 PM

Or just use a VPN...?
DDOhydd.gif

#2218 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:16 PM

Her Line blog today
https://lineblog.me/...es/1121516.html

Some more news

Dwango
https://news.dwango....-pop/28541-1805

Girls News
https://girlsnews.tv/news/313174

Model Press
https://mdpr.jp/music/1765963

#2219 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 02:00 AM

Yes, this is all very exciting news... and if I read the translations correctly ,she's now going full force as a solo musician??  

Very exciting!!  How I wish I could at least see a video performance of that event.

Meimi_Live.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2220 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:13 AM

She looks gorgeous.

This is great I'm happy for her. And for us that will not lose track of her amazing voice it seems.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users