• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#2121 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:44 AM

This definitely confirms she has a solid future locked in for now.  Very cool.  Go Meimi !!

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2122 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

I'm not sure if it means a solid future, since there are many aspiring actresses/singers/models etc that are with a company but see no improvements in their career (even companies as big as avex or universal music), but it does mean structure which is great for her. I can't say much about bmi since i know nothing about it, but judging from the website (which took forever to load btw lol) it seems decent, so i hope it works out for her. 

Question, in the "Artists" list, they have Minako Honda in their list. Is that just them promoting their theater production or was she really with that company before she passed? 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2123 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:32 PM

She was under BMI from 1996 until her death in 2005, and it looks like they still retain some promotional control for her estate.
DDOhydd.gif

#2124 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:39 PM

but judging from the website (which took forever to load btw lol) it seems decent, so i hope it works out for her. 

You are right, that site is very slow at loading... strange. 

What's that about Tamura Shigeru?? Is that her birth name vs stage name or something??  I also get on one English translated page on their site Shigeto Tamura. ??

Tamura_Shigeto.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2125 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:24 PM

That's just google translate being google translate  :c18:  The kanji in her name can be read in multiple ways so GT just picked up Shigeto and Shigeru XD

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#2126 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:31 PM

^
There's no sane way to read 芽実 as Shigeru or Shigeto. But then again, Japanese naming stopped being sane about 15 years ago, (I'm talking about "kira kira names" not just the normal difficulty of kanji) but just the same I don't think that's any sort of normal machine mistake.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2127 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:52 PM

LOL

Google translate is notoriously bad at translating names lol

according to https://translate.go...om/#ja/en/田村 芽実, the pronunciation of "田村 芽実" is "Tamura Megumi", and translates to "Shigeto Tamura" :ph34r:

on BMI's website Meimi is still Meimi http://www.bmi-inc.j...mura-meimi.html

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#2128 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:59 PM

Try bing translation it is worse.

#2129 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

Tamura%20Meimi-707014.jpg

#2130 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:36 PM

Oh my   :nosebleed: 

#2131 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:42 PM

Gorgeous <3

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#2132 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

Short video of Meimi talking about her play Minako.

#2133 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:26 AM

Break a leg at your show today Meimi! <3

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#2134 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

We all trust her. She will do great. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2135 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

Meimi performing one of the songs of Minako and singing Amazing Grace during the press viewing of the play. Amazing glaze though...lol

Oh wow! She seems so much more happy and outgoing now performing as well as giving interviews!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#2136 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:57 PM

Meimei opened a Line Blog~

Never been a real fan of her (I'm kinda neutral) but it's a pleasure to see her being so happy on stage~

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#2137 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:34 AM

Happy 1st Graduation Anniversary Meimi!!!!

I thought it was so wild so I'm sharing my post in the Dream thread here...
....I literally had my first dream about Meimi on the exact 1 year of her anniversary....I was asleep around the time she was graduating exactly one year ago...
I'm sorry but I just had to share this because I think it's just so wild that my subconscious did that.

Had another one last night.

I was walking home (to my old house AGAIN....Idk why all my H!P related dreams take place in a house I haven't lived in in like 4 years) with a few friends and also Meimi and Maro. We then all sat on my porch and just were talking. I don't remember what about, but Meimi was in a Purple & Black version of her graduation dress and everyone else was wearing pretty dresses as well, but Meimi's hair was long like it is now. I don't remember being super starstruck, but I do remember catching myself staring at Meimi when she was just talking or laughing. She also sang parts of a few S/mileage songs with Maro and her voice sounded so beautiful. I remember thinking to myself how beautiful she sounded and how much she improved, and I was like "omg this is a rare moment...." so I really considered taking out my phone and recording her but I don't think I ever did.

And yeah that was it.....it was actually my first dream with Meimi in it believe it or not haha. It was a really calming and happy dream though, so I'm content.

EDIT: AND WOW I JUST REALIZED ITS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF HER GRADUATION BYE,

I love you Meimi, glad you're doing so many big things already.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#2138 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:31 PM

I'm a bit startled by that clip from Minako... I guess it's the blatant sex appeal that just made it look like a sell out in the wrong direction, but then I have to realize its out of context from a musical show, plus she's a growing woman... she sure looked more refined in the red outfit interview later.  At any rate, in celebration of her graduation anniversary here's her performing "Boogie Train" back in 2014.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2139 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:22 PM

Meimi went to karaoke (for about 5 hours?!) with Take-chan, and then went to Kana's birthday event :)

https://lineblog.me/...ves/468347.html

YmjIGJf.jpg

(more pics in the blog post)

#2140 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:32 AM

http://www.meijiza.c...lineup/2017_11/

Meimi has been cast in another play, supporting famous actress Kuroki Hitomi. It runs in November at Meiji-za.
DDOhydd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users