They should realize we like them how they are to begin with ):

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2103 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:10 AM

It's not about whether YOU like them or not - it's about whether THEY do. They're the ones living with it, and if they want to change them, that's their choice to make. If these girls made changes to themselves or made decisions in regards to their physical appearances in any manner based on what fans think, they definitely wouldn't be happy with themselves in the end, and honestly in some cases, they would probably suffer from the results.

They're just teeth. What makes Meimi great isn't her teeth - it's her personality and her talent and her skill that made us all love her in the long run. Meimi being freaking cute, and then growing into quite the beauty, was maybe an initial strike of interest for most of us (I know I couldn't resist that cute face!), and that includes her teeth. But in the end, looks fade and people change physically... but Meimi will always be Meimi, and that's why we all love her. 

I totally understand - it's a bummer. But it's not the worst thing. If Meimi wants it done, I support it. The only way I would feel otherwise is if she wasn't the one choosing to do this, like being pressured into it. But if it's fully something she wants to do for the benefit of her career, that we all know she's working so hard to build, who are we to be upset? I mean, maybe by doing this, she'll be able to do what she wants to do for longer, or at least with more confidence and enjoyment. And that's always a good thing.

I know I for one want Meimi to have a long, successful and fulfilling career, and maybe she feels she needs to fix her teeth in order to move towards that. It's not an easy decision to make, to decide to have surgery to fix a part of you, so I'm proud of her for having the courage to make changes she feels need to be made to accomplish her dreams.

Also, as a side note, I can't get over that Amazing Grace performance! Does any one know if that musical will be on DVD?? Also, I suppose she had some serious vocal training to do the English lines so perfectly, and maybe that's what ignited her desire to change her teeth. Pronunciation isn't easy with teeth like that, I suppose; although I don't know if Meimi has a lisp in Japanese (like Airi does), but in English (if she wants to learn the language) she may have one, which is something she may have discovered while practicing that song. Just a thought, though, I could be wrong. For all we know, this could have been something she's been considering for a very long time, but waited until her body fully grew and such to fully make a decision.

#2104 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:29 AM

Meimei get to starred in Grand Guignol!!!! 

It was the continuation of the Trump series

https://twitter.com/...026059161206784- her twitter

http://grandguignol.westage.jp/- the website

#2105 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:01 PM

TRUMP??  So it will possibly be related to LILIUM??? :o

EDIT: I saw the story listing via the website.  I guess the only relation is the vampire thing.  Meimi will be playing Kiki Watson.

Spoiler

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2106 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:23 AM

I'm so glad she's doing well in her musical career. I just came back to the idol world to discover that 1. she graduated and 2. she has amazing vocals. ;_;

I hope that the DVD for that musical comes out too~

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#2107 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:57 AM

^

It says "19:00 performances for DVD recording"  :)  (though I'd prefer blu-ray lol)

e19700d306a1374e1d3a78f7a2835fcc_62f8601

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2108 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:54 AM

These photos are nightmare!!
They should realize we like them how they are to begin with ):

Change to teeth is for voice. Clarity of voice. Place some false double teeth and try to talk, voice is different.

#2109 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:27 PM

last March 26, she graduated from senior high school. https://twitter.com/...300622735339525 Congratulations to her! :sotsugyou:

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#2110 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:22 AM

I wonder if she's gonna go to university.

#2111 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:29 AM

How is there someone on the planet that's this beautiful? I do not understand it??
C-KJtmIUQAAN1ey.jpg

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#2112 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:17 AM

And it is the same Universe with people as ugly as me. :wacko:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2113 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

Her yaeba's still there? :o

#2114 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

^
Schedule I suppose... Get your looks in while the looking is lookable.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2115 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:42 PM

It's also entirely possible that she has invisible braces a la Momota Kanako and they'll lessen in appearance over time. She never explicitly stated she's having them surgically removed, although that's far more likely in show business.
DDOhydd.gif

#2116 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:14 PM

That photo ^^^ :wub:

How is there someone on the planet that's this beautiful? I do not understand it??

Meimi is a dream and her personality shines along with her looks.  But as far as the planet goes, you're forgetting that both Airi Suzuki and Risako Sugaya are from Earth as well.  :c18:

airi_suzuki_3_by_stylestyle.jpg

081.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2117 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:40 PM

She also might not be having the surgery super soon... Surgeries can be scheduled for months from the time you make the appointment.

#2118 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:45 PM

Meimi has signed with BMI agency (not to be confused with BMI, the US performing tights organization). It's small, but it's focused on theater and their other clients seem to work with relative consistency.

https://twitter.com/...866406384742400
DDOhydd.gif

#2119 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:46 PM

nice to see her in an actual company now lol, for i while it just seemed like she was floating around ^^;

does the company have a website? every time i try to search i get BMI tests lol

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2120 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:33 AM

http://www.bmi-inc.jp/

I think they're aware they have a very difficult name, but they didn't know that until they bought the domain name so it was too late to change it.
DDOhydd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users