• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

#101 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

"Suto" -> "Sutou". Also her primary nickname seems to be "Riripon". You could also add Okawa Rio and Tatsuya Makiho as members to 15th gen RS (they were added recently as they went from provisional to full, as seen here http://www.akb48.co.jp/about/members/) :)

Done. :)

Sometimes it's hard to keep track of all the changes. :)

dev-null: Would you be finally willing to change Kouzina Yui to Kojina Yui. http://www.hkt48.jp/...kojina_yui.html

Also done. :)

I don't remember when I was unwilling to fix the issue, though. I just didn't know about it (in case you reported it already I must have missed your post) :D

signature3.png

#102 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:59 AM

oh .. would you be so kind to move Yamada Mizuho to SKE48 Team KII as it still show her in 5th gen KKS on the index ..

#103 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:15 AM

Updated the whole "Foreign48" stuff... namely added Team KIII, Team SII and Team NII and graduated some girls of JKT48 and SNH48. If someone notices some major error then let me know! :)

(darn.. as if it wasn't hard enough to keep track of "Japan48" already :D )

signature3.png

#104 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

It would be great If someone could update the teams for each of the girls (eg. Shimazaki Haruka, Team B >> Shimazaki Haruka, Team A) :)

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#105 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

There's no need to update the teams, as the new teams aren't yet in effect. Which means the current teams will stay a little longer.

Internet killed common sense.

#106 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

Wouldn't it be better if we had a file for members in their teams? Like for example~ 

Hello!Online  → AKB48  → AKB48, SKE48, SDN48, NMB48 and HKT48  → AKB48 (file) → Team A (file) → Takahashi Minami (thread) 

or 

Hello!Online  → AKB48  → AKB48, SKE48, SDN48, NMB48 and HKT48  → AKB48 (file) → Graduated Members (file) → Shinoda Mariko (thread)

I think it would be a lot easier to find members if they're in separate files rather than all having all 48 group members past and present in one huge file, especially if you're a new fan XD 

Also, should I update the members list for Team 8? 

And, almost the whole of Team KIV are still classed as HKT RS

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#107 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

Separate Subforums ("Files") sounds like a good idea to me (with all the thousands of members these days). :) This thread originally was here to help in that regard (but even that becomes more and more cumbersome the more and more new members get added each year... also HUGE amount of work to keep up with all the graduations and shuffles and crap). :)

It was suggested in the past already, though. Don't remember the reason why it wasn't done like that (perhaps because this is primarily a Hello Project forum?) Krusha probably can tell more.

signature3.png

#108 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:30 AM

What would the solution for concurrent/kennin members be then? Can the same member thread technically be in two different team/group subforums at the same time? I sort of remember that there are forum systems where this can not be done but I don't know whether it applies to this forum too.

#109 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

I have no idea. In worst case you always can have a "redirect" thread with a single post that provides the correct topic link in the main forum of the respective girl. Not the ideal solution though. Dunno how it's handled for the Hello girls here in the forum (I guess there are similar cases there too.)

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users