• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:42 AM

DELUXE COLORS! (デラカラ!) is a Japanese idol group from an avex idol school.

Website
YouTube
Twitter

Trivia: Member Itou Chiyuri took part in the 2nd round of the S/mileage auditions. Fans referred to her a "Ribon-chan" because she wore ribbons on her outfit.

I will add more to this thread, but I wanted to get it posted for those people who want to talk about Chiyuribon (my nickname for her) and her group.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#2 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:10 AM

You would be the one to start this thread. :lol:
The members are all so cute and little! :3

#3 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:55 AM

Aww man, <_< so I assume since she's still with D/C that throws out a chance that she's a "surprise" s/mileage member out the window.
Oh well.
Well I shall continue to support her with D/C!

Wada Ayaka

#4 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:58 AM

I hope she auditions for MM. I really, really hope she does. x)

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#5 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:02 AM

I remember hearing and seeing this group way before the S/mileage auditions happened. I wonder why she auditioned / they let her audition? haha XD

#6 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

Their first single is actually pretty cute. She is the girl with the most lines in it, correct? She sounds great <3

Also, there is a little girl who is either 7 or 8 and she is SO CUTE. She is tiny and her smile and omg :wub: Totally adorable <3

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#7 Apple Cake

Apple Cake

Maimai ♔ Zukki

• Senpai
  • 2176 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

i'm so glad we'll get to see her at least! i'd have been so sad if she just disappeared, i really loved her in the auditions <3

meee.jpg

Check out my personal blog!

*。*

Slice of Apple Cake 

▷ Update: ℃-ute - THE FUTURE Dance Cover //

#8 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:31 PM

Avex are doing idols? I thought they took pride in having performing artistes :wacko:

#9 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:19 AM

^ It's possible you were trying to be sarcastic and/or give Xīn Chūn a hard time, but I'll assume you're being serious. avex never technically refers to them as an idol group, as far as I can see. I've only seen them called a "special unit from the avex Artist Academy", if I understood it right. However, many fans have their own definitions of what an idol (or idol group) is. Dream5 (also avex) isn't called an idol group. I personally agree they aren't, but I've still accidentally referred to them as idols. In the end, I think it's not really important what they (DELUXE COLORS!) are called. They could call them a "ribbon group" for all I care. The important thing is, do you like them or not?

To be on-topic: I may not post here much, but I'll try to watch this thread. avex already gave the world Dream5 and TGS, so it might be a good idea to pay attention. :good:

#10 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:27 AM

I don't know the specifics of whether they are considered "idols" or whatever. But basically, they sing and dance on stage, and their performances aren't too different from other idols you see, for the most part.

In short, they are a group of girls who perform. Follow them if you like them or are interested, and don't if you're not. =) Idols or not, to me, it doesn't matter. It's a lot easier to write "idols" than "members of a special unit in avex Artist Academy". LOL

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#11 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

^ x3
If they look like idols and smell like idols.... XD

I thought I'd watch a video of these girls first before posting a comment, and just finally found the time. It's not too bad, actually. Unfortunately, I can't read Japanese and I have no idea what the name of the song is! ^^;
Xin Chun, could you re-do your first post and type the names and ages of the girls? I'm not sure if I should trust Google Translate. Pix of the girls or a group photo would be nice too. Eight-years-old is a little young for my taste, but some of the older girls (such as the three who sang the verses) aren't too young. There are so many new idol groups with very young girls (Sakura Gakuin, Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku, Jewel Kiss, etc.). Where do they all come from? XD

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#12 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:51 PM

I plan to edit that info into the first post. I just have a lot on my plate at the moment.

I'll try to get it done later today, or tomorrow.

VMAYe.png

#13 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

I hope Chiyuri tried Momusu !!

H!P OSHI : Sayuki Kananan Murotan  Chisato Zukki Yamakki  RioRioRenako

H!P LOVE : MaimiAiri ♦ MeiMei  Dawa Kuduu Chelsea Maria Ayapan 

H!P KENSHUU FAV : Funakki ♣ Nanami Y.

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#14 elaiiineee

elaiiineee

悪ガキ

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

If she does pass then I do hope she gets in...

yQTwRj9.png

Lovely Set by: Pi-chicci♪

#15 MiriuOniaya

MiriuOniaya

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:07 AM

DELUXE COLORS, or as they are also know; Derakara (デラカラ)

Official Website; http://deluxecolors.com/

Profile Page; http://deluxecolors.com/profile/

In their PV of Boku no taiyou, there were 13 girls, but there are now only 12 profiles.
I believe it's the first girl to sing in Boku no taiyou that graduated, which makes me sad
since she was my favorite D: I don't know her name (maybe Nakamura Mana?)

Posted Image
/ / / / / Yokoi Rui / / / / / / / / / Komatsu Hinano / / / / / / / Sugiura Sakura / / / / / / / / / Miwa Aoi / / / /

Posted Image
/ / / / Sugiura Nanako / / / / / / / / Mitsuya Maho / / / / / / / / / Ito Chiyuri / / / / / / / / / / Oguri Kako / / / /

Posted Image
/ / / / Jinno Azusa / / / / / / / / / / Kuno Mahiro / / / / / / / Yamamoto Marina / / / / / / / Kojima Kaho / / / /

Discography info; http://deluxecolors.com/disco/

Debut Single [appearance]

1. STAY with ME
2. 空色 Bicycle
3. I'm your only Sunshine.
4. ボクの太陽

Posted Image

2nd Single [笑顔のしるし] or Egao no shirushi
(only the one song, it was a reconstruction special, because of the disaster)

~Some avex blog entries about D/C;
(various pictures)

http://ameblo.jp/aaa...0668527773.html

~A different blog with great pics;

http://ameblo.jp/nai...0724344110.html
http://ameblo.jp/nai...0877014401.html

More pictures of D/C

http://ameblo.jp/aaa...0723001362.html

My two favorite songs, ANNNNND DELUXE COLOR lyrics

Boku no taiyou / ボクの太陽

遠く遠く続く僕の道その向こうに光る未来
夢はたくさんあるんだけどまだ決めない
始まりのベルが鳴る今日も僕らは
ほら手と手つないだらゆこう
キラキラと太陽がまぶしい空を
感じたいな全力で走り抜けるよ
その笑顔僕だけに見せて欲しいよ
心にまるを刻もう

走れ走れ息がきれるまでその向こうに刻む未来
翼はまだ小さいけれどあきらめない
はじまりの声がする気持ち集めて
描いた空はひとつだから
キラキラと太陽が僕らを照らす
みつけたいな最高の勇気のしるし
その笑顔味方なら何があっても大丈夫だよいつでも

キラキラと太陽がまぶしい空を
感じたいな全力で走りぬけるよ
その笑顔僕だけに見せてほしいよ
心にまるを刻もう
キラキラと太陽が僕らを照らす
みつけたいな最高の勇気のしるし
その笑顔味方なら何があってもだいじょうぶだよいつでも

STAY WITH ME

僕らはともださオーイェーずっと
つながる合言葉オーイェーきっと
あっちこっちで重ねあった胸の高まりはブルー
けんかして笑いあって君と旅はつづくステイウィズミー
歩いてく信じる歩幅で青い傷を広げてラブラブラブ
一緒なら何度でもやるよあきらめたくはないから
明日も笑ってビクトリー

僕らはトモダチさオーイェーずっと
合言葉オーイェーきっと
青春の真ん中で高まる気持ちはブルー
もし君が迷ったらいつでもそばにいるステイウィズミー
歩き出せ胸張っていくよ青い傷を頼りにラブラブラブ
君となら何が起こっても最後は笑顔にするよ
突き進めそうさビクトリー

ステイウィズミー
歩いてく信じる歩幅で青い傷を広げてラブラブラブ
一緒なら何度でもやるよ明日も笑ってビクトリー

I'll work on romanizing them when I can, or if anyone wants to volunteer to do so~

#16 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:20 AM

^
Ahh thanks so much for posting that... I had meant to, a long time ago, but then school started... XD

I didn't realize a girl graduated... Then again, I really suck at counting people in groups of more than 6-7 or so. LOL

VMAYe.png

#17 SweetRain

SweetRain

Super High School Level Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 815 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

LOL I wasn't sure if I should post this here~ but since is Chiyuri related :)!

Thanks to internet @JPLOP
Smileage auditioner and Deluxe Colors member Ito Chiyuri passed an audition for Stardust Promotion and is now part of a group called "3-nen B-gumi" ( 3-B )
Posted Image
http://ameblo.jp/sch...1071428297.html

Eripon's Thread // G♥B (Spanish) // Myanimelist
3boOa24.png
F o r e v e r PONPON ODAPON GAKIPON L o v e

#18 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5479 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:45 PM

Smileage auditioner and Deluxe Colors member Ito Chiyuri passed an audition for Stardust Promotion

The same agency as Momoiro Clover Z?
Now this is interesting...

#19 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:57 PM

Chiyuri must not have been happy in DELUXE COLORS if she keeps auditioning for other groups! Oh well. It's nice she's part of Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku's agency...

Spoiler

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#20 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:34 PM

Awesome news!! I'll still probably keep up with Derakara anyway because I've taken a liking to their songs and stuff. =P

Well now I just have yet another group to research and learn about.

I dunno if Chiyuribon (ETERNAL NICKNAME) didn't like Derakara but since it's part of a school, she probably wanted to go higher. I don't blame her. I want to see her go higher, too!

VMAYe.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users