Name: Jonishi Kei (上西 恵)
Nick Name: Keitchi (けいっち)
Birthdate: 18th March 1995
Hometown: Shiga Prefecture
Size: 151.5 cm
Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb...0030693394.html
Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
Favorite Food: Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Catch Phrase: Anata wa nani-kei ga suki desuka? Kotteri-kei? Assari-kei? N700-kei? Soretomo, Jonishi Kei? *
        (What kind of style do you like? A strong style? A bland style? The N-700 kei? Or Jonishi Kei?)

*) The suffix "kei" (系) means "style", like in visual-kei, etc.

Edited by dev-null, 24 November 2012 - 02:22 AM.

#2 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

No way!

Zero replies? :bad:

Anyway, is she photo signing for the calendar box? Renapyon's post is hard to decipher with a translator program. :whistle:

Attached File  27 - 1 (17).jpg   304.78K   14 downloads

If she is, I'm fighting urges to order another two or three. ^^; Signnedd phoototoososs....

Also, more love for Keicchi would be optimal while we're at it.

Attached File  2xj.jpg   545.26K   6 downloads Attached File  mZixnL3evF.jpg   471.86K   2 downloads Attached File  yIdIfZUlxH.jpg   565.15K   2 downloads Attached File  SWOZwNMewo.jpg   221.01K   7 downloads Attached File  27 - 1 (22).jpg   330.28K   17 downloads Attached File  14 - 1 (14).jpg   299.17K   16 downloads

#3 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:11 AM

If she is, I'm fighting urges to order another two or three. ^^; Signnedd phoototoososs....

Owwww... pity it's supposedly random. So not every ordered calendar gets a signed photo, I think. I'm still a bit unsure about ordering it. It's a cripple feeling in my order trigger finger already, but when I get a copy without signed photo I would gall me somewhat I guess and spoil the fun with the actual product which isn't very cheap. A dilemma. :D

Also, more love for Keicchi would be optimal while we're at it.

Yeah, it was about time this thread got a reply. :good:

signature3.png

#4 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:49 AM

Owwww... pity it's supposedly random. So not every ordered calendar gets a signed photo, I think. I'm still a bit unsure about ordering it. It's a cripple feeling in my order trigger finger already, but when I get a copy without signed photo I would gall me somewhat I guess and spoil the fun with the actual product which isn't very cheap. A dilemma. :D

Yeah, it'll be random, but of course, buying three or four would up the chances of landing one of them. ^^; I'll probably just stick with one, because it is not cheap. :bad: And the only reason I can see buying more than two copies (one to use, one to keep) would be for the signed photos, and that gets really risky, especially if you don't pull one. And even if you do, what you spent to get it may be more than what it would've cost you to get, which of course isn't smart.

#5 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:32 AM

Haha, just how many replies were you guys expecting? This is primarily a H!P forum after all. No surprise that some of the more obscure members of the 48 family go unnoticed. The popular 48 forum is over thataways -->

Well...somewhere else, just not here. And while I might have taken a liking to Team N after having watched them perform live in SG, I'm only casually active in any forum at best. Work and other stuff. Plus I'm more of a casual idol fan than anything else these days.

I do like her reference to the Shinkansen in her catchphrase though. Plus she's one of the girls I am starting to be able to identify from looks alone and this means a lot considering I still have trouble with at least half of Team N.

Erm, quick check...Sayaka, Milky, Nana, Kanakichi, Macchun, Ripopo, Ricchan, Keitchi....yup...that's about who I can pick out on sight, and I do get Ripopo and Keitchi mixed up every now and than. I would probably get better at this once I start watching more eps of Naniwa Nadeshiko...when I find the time...

#6 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

Haha, just how many replies were you guys expecting? This is primarily a H!P forum after all. No surprise that some of the more obscure members of the 48 family go unnoticed. The popular 48 forum is over thataways -->

Some of us like it better here (and that's not only because this is the forum that really matters, because of the superb tracker :) ). Thank you! :)

I do like her reference to the Shinkansen in her catchphrase though. Plus she's one of the girls I am starting to be able to identify from looks alone and this means a lot considering I still have trouble with at least half of Team N.

Erm, quick check...Sayaka, Milky, Nana, Kanakichi, Macchun, Ripopo, Ricchan, Keitchi....yup...that's about who I can pick out on sight, and I do get Ripopo and Keitchi mixed up every now and than. I would probably get better at this once I start watching more eps of Naniwa Nadeshiko...when I find the time...

That's a bit sad... to not know at least the 16 members of the best 48 team ever. :) No Haru, no Yuppie, no Ainyan? I could understand to some extend if one failed Akarin or Shiokichi... but the rest? :blink:

Go watch some NMB48 shows (I do recommend StarHime first though) and then come back from your other popular 48 forum that doesn't teach you enough about NMB48 obviously! :D

signature3.png

#7 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

Some of us like it better here (and that's not only because this is the forum that really matters, because of the superb tracker :) ). Thank you! :)

I like it here better too, if only because I started off as a H!P fan and will forever remain as one even if I'm not particularly fond of the current MM lineup. I remember when "cho cho cho ii kanji" was the battlecry of wotas everywhere. Good times, good times...

I also have fond memories of the #MorningMusume channel on IRC back when it was our only source of idol videos, but I supposed that might count as a grandfather story by now...

That's a bit sad... to not know at least the 16 members of the best 48 team ever. :) No Haru, no Yuppie, no Ainyan? I could understand to some extend if one failed Akarin or Shiokichi... but the rest? :blink:

Go watch some NMB48 shows (I do recommend StarHime first though) and then come back from your other popular 48 forum that doesn't teach you enough about NMB48 obviously! :D

Yes yes, its a bit sad. I'm not as young as I used to be back when I started off as an idol fan, not to mention the lineup wasn't so crazy extensive. There were less faces and names to remember.

AKB/SKE/NMB/ETC48 along with the other Japanese idols aren't my only hobby, y'know. I read, I watch TV/dramas/anime, and I play video games. You're telling me I have to memorize Haru, Yuppie, Ainyan? Goddamit, its adding to a long list of names I have to remember just to follow the storylines in Song of Ice and Fire and Wheel of Time, both novels that are known to have a cast of thousands. Excuse me if I do not make room in my head for everyone. I am trying, but it WILL take me a while. I did grab Naniwa Nadeshiko from the tracker but I only watched a handful of eps so far. I will get around to the rest eventually...

FYI, I will not be coming back from any other popular 48 forum. I barely even go there. I just take a look-see every now and than for news but I'm otherwise not active in it. This is the only idol forum I'll ever be somewhat semi-active in. Oh, and I do post a few comments every now and than on Tokyohive though. That about sums up my activity on-line.

Incidentally, I attended the last 2 AKB/NMB stages in Singapore during Dec 2011. The NMB girls noticed and thanked me for attending both the stages, and I suspect part of the recognition was because I was the only one carrying a book...although it might also have been because I was using my stage tickets as a bookmark.

I also got a quite a bit of attention from Reinyan (being the the AKB Team K girl in case anyone else has the same nick) but she's not Kei so I suppose the story doesn't belong here. But let's just say that the month of December was the moment when I was proudest of being a bookworm. :whistle:

#8 Kamei#

Kamei#

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

I just woke up from a dream with kei in it. I had to search to find out who she was though.

#9 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

Keicchi was probably the first one I could pick out from NMB48 after Sayanee, Milky and Nana - she has kinda unique looks. I don't really know her but she happens to be Sakiko's NMB oshimen, haha.

Posted Image

#10 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

Attached File  19 - 1-55.jpg   582.76K   14 downloads

Happy Birthday Lizard-girl (or is it Gekko-girl?) :D

Attached File  17 - 1-6.jpg   82.05K   16 downloads Attached File  18 - 1-1.jpg   1.39MB   13 downloads Attached File  20120318_122715.jpg   351.68K   10 downloads Attached File  17 - 1-2.jpg   526.09K   11 downloads

Attached File  18 - 1-41.jpg   379.99K   10 downloads

signature3.png

#11 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

Happy Birthday Lizard-girl (or is it Gekko-girl?) :D

Oh, I feel bad I forgot her birthday. But then again, it's not time to hang the calendar yet. :lol:

Happy birthday, Keicchi!

Attached File  DSCF0264.JPG   468.36K   12 downloads

Unrelated, but I really love these birthday group photos. I hope they continue them. :D This one seems to have much more appropriate balloons as opposed to Riichan's. :P

#12 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

Happy birthday!

Gekko? She has... um... non-lizard shapes <drools> XP

Posted Image

#13 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

Because it was on her page:

Loud girls as always. :D PIII!!!

And automatic top five pictures in history of Google+. <3

Attached File  08 - 1.jpg   488.82K   6 downloads Attached File  08 - 2.jpg   507.64K   6 downloads

#14 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:08 AM

Idols You Should Meet, File #004: Jonishi Kei
http://newschoolkaid...hould-meet-004/

#15 Jmanmoonwalk

Jmanmoonwalk

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

I just love this pictures of her. She looks so cute brushing her teeth.
Attached File  indexCAD03YSH.jpg   505.47K   10 downloadsAttached File  tumblr_m2k108kNEk1qmbkp8o8_1280.jpg   394.15K   9 downloads

#16 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VNa3593zNE&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLCkTGdURlo&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTKe93QbFvk&feature=plcp
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dg4dTZiu8E&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dg4dTZiu8E&feature=plcp[/url]

#17 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:37 AM

Jonishi Kei x Yogi Keira :)

#18 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

She has been cast in a drama:

http://www.ytv.co.jp/poison/

signature3.png

#19 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

And she will be a woman that serves the law and protects the innocent :D

Police Kei must be experienced!

#20 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

I was wondering if this was some kind of fetish, but Keicchi cleared the air that it is a fetish. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SydvK0a9Sc0
https://plus.google....sts/9WMXfKcF71o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users