For who don't know this. FLOWER FAN PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/9FLOWERS

#64 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:43 PM

OMGASH FLOWER DEBUTS TOMORROW. So excited right now, I have enough adrenaline to run for hours lol.

This whole week I've been on a flower high. Watching the new shuukan exile episodes about the members helped out a lot.
All the members have such distinct personalities and in such a short time they've all gotten along so well. They don't seem
to hold back on variety shows either.

They've really put a solid group together here and a versatile one at that. Although there's only three main vocalists they have others who are solid in
singing while all of them are awesome at dancing. Some members act while others model. Flower is like my dream group LOL. They have everything I'm
looking for in a group! And for once there isn't a member who I feel weird about/dislike! XD

And because they're such a great group I want others to know about them and for their popularity to grow. Good luck to flower!

Btw did anyone watch the newest shuukan exile episode? Reina's mom coming to Flower's handshake event and Reina's reaction made me lol so bad XD

#65 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:37 AM

^ Oh my gosh, I have been WAITING for this moment to happen gradually. I want them to do so well on the charts! Good luck, FLOWER!

Ah, you know, you saying "And for once there isn't a member who I feel weird about/dislike!" makes me realize the same thing for me! :o The person I "dislike" most is probably Mio, but I like her a lot! XD

I'm gonna find that Shuukan episode now. I can just imagine Reina's reaction right now! :lol:

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#66 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:01 AM

^I don't know if its the latest, but it seems pretty recent to me. I'm still in the process on catching up with the e-girl's included episodes XD Speaking about Mio, when asked if they would date Mio if she were a boy more than half the e-girls rose their hands up XD She said at school she even gets comments like that often lol.

Here's the link to the episode I'm talking about, where Reina's mom pops up at the handshake event:

Starting @9:00 you can see Reina starting to eye her mom suspiciously before cutely frowning at her :lol:

I really recommend everyone to watch the flower sp on shuukan exile :3 It spoke a lot about the individual members well and it
was touching at some points as well ^_^

#67 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:08 AM

^ Wow, I wanna watch episodes like these, now, because I wanna see how Mio behaves! Is she really guyish? :o Do you have the clip, perhaps? :P

Hahahahaha, oh my gosh, that is too cute! She looks embarrassed that her mom is there! I would be, too, but she handled it well and in a cute and funny way! Aaaaah, I love Reina so much! (Though Manami is still my favourite! <3)

I'll try to watch it, even if it'll be troubling to understand what they're saying! ^^; But I'm willing to do it for FLOWER! :D

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#68 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:35 AM

^I can only understand bits and pieces of japanese (guess I shouldn't have stopped taking those lessons XD) but thats what they said. Too bad they didn't show clips of Mio at school D: But apparently because she's super nice (what mizuno said) that girls might think that haha.

Right now I love them all so much equally that I can't decide on a favorite but the one thats really grabbing my attention is Harumi.
That girl is just NUTS XD The group's comedy lol. Prime example:

Btw, this stuff I'm talking about is all in the flower sp. And yeah, definitely worth to watch that sp! :lol: 

The clip I'm talking about with Mio is this one (Starts @2:14):

Btw all the vids relating to the shuukan exile sp on flower are under the same user who uploaded the vids above. Watch em' before they get removed lol.

I'm making flower gifs tomorrow. Expect a flurry of gifs coming this threads way sometime soon XD

#69 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:22 AM

^ Yeah, me, too. I mean, I can pick out what they're saying, but then I'm focused on those words and what they mean that I don't pick out the next set of words that's being said. XD Aaaah, a nice boyfriend WOULD be nice to have! :P

I'll try to watch these eps as soon as possible. Thanks for the links! And I shall look forward to these upcoming gifs that you speak of! :lol:

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#70 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:03 AM

Allegedly at #4. #3 (Superfly) sold 7,566.

#71 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

^ Yup. And I'm happy for them! Great debut. :good:
http://www.oricon.co...js/d/2011-10-11

^
^
I absolutely love Harumi's nikku rap/dance. :lol:

...and I can't wait for the .gif spam. <3

#72 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:57 PM

News update.
Their 1st single get #4 on oricon

I can't wait to see those gif... If i use those for the forum avatar. i will credit you

#73 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:50 PM

I'm so happy that they got 4! I was expecting them to get lower, so I'm really satisfied! Now let's see if they can maintain good rankings and sales throughout the week! :good:

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#74 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:07 PM

*paces back and forth waiting for single to arrive*

Either today or tomorrow. I'm so impatient. :whistle:

#75 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

I'm so happy that they got 4! I was expecting them to get lower, so I'm really satisfied! Now let's see if they can maintain good rankings and sales throughout the week! :good:

I expect lower around 6-7 too...

#76 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:18 PM

^I expected something lower than that actually XD Around the 10-15 range. I'm glad they have this good momentum going on for them.

It'll be hard to top still >_< I'm sure they can do it though haha.

^^IKR?! It feels like my copy is taking forever to get here D:

Btw it's shuuka's birthday today. Even though she won't be able to read it--HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUUKA!! :D

#77 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:35 AM

^ Hahaha, oh my gosh, I was expecting EVEN lower, like 15-30. XDD I was expecting that because their sister group, Happiness, got around that ranking, I think. But then again, the sales overall for this week seem low.

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OLDER FUJII SISTER!!! ... Unless the lineage has other family that I don't know about. XD

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#78 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:28 AM

Anyone get the single yet? and upload it yet? I am dying and no money to buy the single T^T

#79 s_leonhart

s_leonhart

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:04 PM

Anyone get the single yet? and upload it yet? I am dying and no money to buy the single T^T

it's uploaded to JPS moments ago :D

#80 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:48 PM

Uploading the single now. Go on my blog to download it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users