• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#121 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:12 PM

What are you talking about, Morning Cop is the funniest thing ever! :D You just don't get the genre!

I do remember my stomach hurting from the last time i saw it XD

#122 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:49 PM

Following making Spanish subtitles from English subtitles, the second chapter of Minimoni the TV. English subtitles from Mat Swadling remains, so you can also see it without problem. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#123 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:23 PM

Another subtitled-in-Spanish video, based on the subtitles from Mat Swadling. You can read the one you prefer. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#124 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:25 PM

Chapter 4. As always, the Mat Swadling's subtitles remains.

#125 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:51 AM

Could be funny to see people eating? Yes, if that people are Moni Moni. :itadakimasu:

#126 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:28 AM

Mari: "It's tomato flavor"

Nozomi: "but I still can't tell."

LOL...

That was cute, thanks for sharing.  I wish the quality was better ):

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#127 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:18 AM

Not sure if anyone’s posted this before (couldn’t see it) but it came up in my YouTube feed! It’s a bit of Jankenpyon from the 20th Anniversary Morning Musume event. I think! Japanese isn’t a strong thing for me.

So good to see Mari and Nozomi dancing again (would have been amazing if Aibon was present - now we have hope though!!!) and it was really good to see those old uniforms, the iconic orange tartan and the original t-shirt and shorts on the two new girls (sorry I can’t place them!!)

Such energetic dancing; it’s hard to believe it was back in the early 2000s when they were doing this regularly!! Mari hasn’t aged at all (hair being the only giveaway) and Nono is superb!! <3 <3

MiniMoni fans enjoy!!!

#128 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:45 PM

^There was a lot of talk about it on the MM thread. Don't think many people realise that there is a tread specifically for MiniMoni (I didn't -_-) 

But yeah it was a great performance!!

#129 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:40 PM

Ah, as that thread is popular quite often several pages have gone by since I last looked at it.

The MiniMoni thread needs more love though, especially when some actual new MiniMoni goodness arrives!!

#130 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:50 PM

Yeah, Nozomi looks AMAZING in that video!!  Mari is always awesome, of course, but we see her much more often in the media.

As for this thread, yeah, I made a similar remark at the beginning of page 6... unbelievable such a small count, but people already had some good theories as to why.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#131 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:47 AM

Minimoni Hinamatsuri! 2019 version!!

Because why not!!

#132 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:05 AM

See them together is enough ^_^  Next time, hire Yaguchi and Mika too :w00t:

#133 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 07:35 AM

Why have I never heard this song before? Being the B-side of "Crazy For You" makes this the most obscure Mini Moni song ever. And what a great song!

#134 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 10:37 AM

I think the same, ItsudemoAibon, I neither knew it. Thanks for your  apport. :good:

#135 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 12:12 PM

The song is in Minimoni's second album and is really good!.

#136 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:43 AM

Just a quick question if anyone knows the answer!

I was just wondering who is the western woman in the black rabbit outfit in the Jankenpyon! Video?
I’m assuming it’s someone Japanese viewers might have known rather than just a random person back then.

#137 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 08:59 PM

Quite a few of the girls are paying respect to Shimura Ken, who has died recently from Coronavirus.

You’ll know him from the two Bakatonosama collaborations he did with Minimoni.

A news report:
https://apple.news/A...bQ-KVXfrPn6waUg

#138 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:48 PM

i heard about his passing, my condolences :(

#139 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 05:24 PM

Sorry, Knighsaber. I put this video in Kago Ai's threat. I didn't think you would put it here. :blush:

#140 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:25 PM

:lol:  :good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

0 user(s) are reading this topic