• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#21 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:32 AM

I don't follow these girls or the groups, and probably still won't after this, but damn I just can't resist audition footage. :lol: So I watched and kept note of which girls I liked.

#5 湊帆洋
#8 荒井沙織
#10 伊山摩穂
#14 尾崎美樹
#19 國井紫苑
#35 山田真帆
#36 吉橋亜理砂
#44 武田舞彩
#47 金浜菜夏美
#54 緒方もも
#59 藤川千愛
#63 村上来渚
#64 脇坂春菜

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#22 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:34 AM

- Unfortunate double post.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#23 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:24 PM

http://supagainfo.tu...-street-sei-3rd
29 new members for 3rd generation!
Also new teams and new blogs!
So happy! So many members!

_____

Posted Image

Also Jurin from Team Osaka has a personal blog and a twitter account, I think it will be close soon!
http://ameblo.jp/jurin1231

She is in Avex Artist Academy and is friend with Yuri and Ayano from Tokyo Girls' Style, I also found a picture of her and Marin from Cheeky Parade.

An old video of her : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoydgGV5zD8
So cute!

Posted Image
(Jurin in the middle, Yuri on the right)

Posted Image
(Jurin in front of the camera, Yuri and Ayano and other students)
(+ Kirari from iDOL Street who graduated in the top left?)

Posted Image
(found on Jurin's blog, Ayano in the middle)

Posted Image
(Marin and Jurin)

#24 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:20 PM

Eito Mayu / Hacchi got in! :D Super happy!

#25 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:34 AM

#26 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:54 PM

Out of curiosity, did any of the girls from my list make it? :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#27 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

^

None of my favorites passed, haha (14, 44, 59) but eh.
The girls are cutiepies :)

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#28 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:02 AM

After commenting a few times on Hacchi's blog, she responded! :D She tries responding to most people, but it's still an amazing feeling.

LOgah-San
I'm Japanese!
I'm really bad at English.
But, I can understand thakyoulove. If you come to Japan, please meet me, okay!!

#29 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

^
That's awesome! :D

It's really cute of her to tell you she's Japanese! :lol:

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#30 eidhy-street48

eidhy-street48

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

https://www.facebook...ups/iNDOStreet/

#31 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

I dunno if anyone notice .. but I just notice ..
If you got to the idol street site ..and look at the profile page of the streetsei..
http://idolstreet.jp/member/idol.html
Kato Rihona of TOKYO TORiTSU or Rihona Kato as on the site ..
her pic has glasses on .. but when you run your cursor over her pic .. the glasses will go off ..
pretty interesting .. lol XD

#32 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:59 AM

#33 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

iDOLStreet/【スト星便り☆ミ 37】◆2014年1月18日配信 from their iDOL Street You-Tube Channel

#34 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:02 AM

The Street-sei competition "Sutorigu 2" concluded last Saturday and Sapporo was the #1 team. I think Tokyo and Nagoya tied for second place (I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Tokyo needed one win versus Sapporo in order to get second place, but unfortunately they lost both shows). I'm mainly explaining this because tomorrow is the pre-finale and there *could* be interesting iDOL Street news in the next few days. The pre-finale can be viewed at the following channel:

http://live.nicovide...ate/lv165987737

#35 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:45 AM

whats this ? promotion for another streetsei album?
anyway .. nice that they are promoting their streetsei more .. :)

#36 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

Sapporo Snow Loveits won Sutorigu 2 and their prize was an indie single featuring their two songs.

Speaking of street-sei, a few weeks ago i-Street producer Tatsuo Higuchi confirmed they are in the planning stages for a fourth group.

The possibility of a new group was a lot more exciting earlier in the year when Naapon and Yukipa were available, and Saku had come out of nowhere to become the most popular street-sei member. Since then Naapon joined SUPER GiRLS, Yukipa graduated, and Saku's popularity ended up being really short-lived. The only absolute locks are Rihona and Haachin, who in all honesty should be in GEM right now. If the fourth group does happen, my prediction would be Sutorigu 3 in the summer/fall and reveal in December. I'd prefer they just add Rihona and Haachin to GEM and delay the fourth group until SUPER GiRLS regains their popularity (assuming that is still possible).

#37 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:10 PM

oh .. thanks for the updates .. I am really bad with idol street news ..

So what happen to hanarichu? so its over?

Anyway .. even thought I don't follow them much ..and I don't know most of them ..
I do have a fav streetsei which is Osaka Daizy7 Tsukiyama Kyoka Kyoochan .. :)
Anyway .. I do like Haachin ..
well .. Anyone can tell I am crazy about GEM .. and I have went to a point that I also like those who have fail to make GEM ..
Naapon is already my 2nd oshimen in SUPER GiRLS and I like Risa too as I have followed her way back when I was looking at Chanman during their w-street Fukuoka days ..

As for SUPER GiRLS popularity .. I don't think it would be the only factor .. I think GEM must do well for them to get a fourth group started ..
I would think the mark would be 20K first week sales before I feel they would be comfortable ..So we got to watch for the result of GEM for last week ..

#38 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:47 PM

Hanarichu is still active, they will be at @JAM EXPO on 8/31 and have a solo concert sometime in August. So they are still doing stuff, I just don't consider them the "fourth group." 

I also like Kyoka, she's in my top ten. Haachin and Rihona are my favorites and there are about 10 others I like, but overall the 4th gen is very different compared to 3rd gen which had obvious aces and potential front-girls.  

I would love for GEM to get 20k. My hope was 15k, but based on their daily rankings (7>15>23>26>18>16)... I don't think it will happen. It depends on what their first day numbers were. I have a feeling they will sell about the same as their first single (10k), maybe less. Hope I'm wrong though.

#39 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

http://tokyogirlsupd...0140825213.html

oh .. I seen their new uniform .. but was wondering what is it ..
turn out to be their "travel uniform" ..??

and they are welcoming other groups to join the iDOL Street label?

Is all this true? is there any details?
My first thought is those smaller Avex idol groups that is still trying to break into the market to join up with them?

#40 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

Domo Domo ^_^
Seems like things are heating up at Idol Street. :lol:
I just found out after reading this 2 pages.
So AVEX is planning for a forth group... the news I'm going to share makes this interesting XD

-- cross-posting from UP UP GIRLS(仮) thread --

A news article from Natalie carrying the title "[IDOL NATION] A Collaboration between UpUpGirls and Cheeky Parade" was published just now.
http://natalie.mu/music/news/122827

It explains that "IDOl NATION NEXT" is an idol event organized by AVEX at a special level similar to that of "a-nation" which includes iDOL STREET's SUPER GIRL, Cheeky Parade, GEM, NEO from Idoling!!!, Dorothy Little Happy,Prizmmy☆ and others.
It has been decided that UUG will have a solo performance with Cheeky Parade as a collaboration.

Last year, 2013-07-07, UUG and CheekyPa did a collaboration at Tokyo, Shinkiba STUDIO COAST. Since then their mutual friendship has deepen. And so on 2014-06-28/29 for 2 days, they collaborated once again at MUSIC ZONE for the "KAWAII POP FEST by @JAM vol.3" in Hong Kong. So it is decided that UUG and CheekyPa will have an annual collaboration during "IDOL NATION NEXT".

And this 2-group unit will be known as "UPUP PARADE(仮)".

UPUP PARADE(仮)will now join the other established 5 collaboration unit to perform at this years "IDOL NATION NEXT".

IDOL NATION NEXT will take place next week on 2014-08-14.
Artists involved:
NEO from アイドリング!!! / アップアップガールズ(仮) / 椎名ぴかりん / GEM / SUPER☆GiRLS / ストリート生e-Street選抜 / ストリート生w-Street選抜 / Cheeky Parade / Dorothy Little Happy / Prizmmy☆ / Prism☆Box / プリズム☆メイツ

The Special Collaboration Units:
IDOL NATION NEXT Special collaboration UNIT-A
前島亜美(SUPER☆GiRLS) / 伊藤祐奈(NEO from アイドリング!!!) / 高橋麻里(Dorothy Little Happy)

IDOL NATION NEXT Special collaboration UNIT-B
宮崎理奈(SUPER☆GiRLS) / 古橋舞悠(NEO from アイドリング!!!) / 橋本瑠果(NEO from アイドリング!!!) / 椎名ぴかりん / 加藤里保菜(ストリート生e-Street選抜) / みあ(Prizmmy☆) / あいり(プリズム☆メイツ)

IDOL NATION NEXT Special collaboration UNIT-C
荒井玲良(SUPER☆GiRLS) / 田中美麗(SUPER☆GiRLS) / 溝手るか(SUPER☆GiRLS) / 佐藤ミケーラ倭子(NEO from アイドリング!!!) / 伊藤祐奈(NEO from アイドリング!!!) / 木戸口桜子(ストリート生e-Street選抜) / 河合彩華(ストリート生w-Street選抜)

IDOL NATION NEXT Special collaboration UNIT-D
渡邉ひかる(SUPER☆GiRLS) / 関谷真由(NEO from アイドリング!!!) / 早坂香美(Dorothy Little Happy) / 小栗かこ(GEM) / 伊山摩穂(GEM) / 武田舞彩(GEM) / 平野沙羅(GEM) / 村上来渚(GEM) / 松田美里(ストリート生w-Street選抜) / 三品瑠香(ストリート生w-Street選抜) / かりん(Prizmmy☆) / みあ(Prizmmy☆) / れいな(Prizmmy☆) / ひな(Prizmmy☆) / みれい(プリズム☆メイツ)

IDOL NATION NEXT Special collaboration UNIT-E
伊藤祐奈(NEO from アイドリング!!!) / 古橋舞悠(NEO from アイドリング!!!) / 佐藤麗奈(NEO from アイドリング!!!) / 勝田梨乃(SUPER☆GiRLS) / 渡邉幸愛(SUPER☆GiRLS) / 白戸佳奈(Dorothy Little Happy) / 富永美杜(Dorothy Little Happy) / 伊藤千咲美(GEM) / 南口奈々(GEM) / 沓掛真珠(ストリート生e-Street選抜) / 山崎詠万(ストリート生e-Street選抜) / ゆうか(プリズム☆メイツ)

アップアップパレード(仮)
アップアップガールズ(仮) / Cheeky Parade

-end-

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users