#201 fritzyyy

fritzyyy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:06 AM

hey guys..
question: 
why was Sapporo Snow Loveits the only Street Sei Team that were able to put out an MV? 
talking about PA PA PA Pastel Color
thanks

There was a contest among the Street Sei teams to win a chance at getting a music video for an original song, and Sapporo won.

was it on streeg? 

#202 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

Yes, they won Sutorigu 2 and got an indie single and video.
http://www.girlsnews.tv/notice/131532

#203 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:16 AM

I've been thinking this for a while now, but I think Street-sei has already used up all of their best trainees already...they really need to create a new idol label separate from iSt or hold a new audition or something :/ 

I think 4 groups is already plenty for them...

If they end using the trainees now, they'll end up being worse than Wa-suta is now  :S (in terms of vocal power anyways). 

tbh, GEM's generation probably had the best set of trainees for Street-sei at the time...now it's been really watered down to those who are willing to stay...

#204 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:19 AM

Actually .. I think they did had a lot good trainees .. but Japan is never short of good potential ..
Sadly it is just about timing and opportunity .. being at the right place in the right time ..
We all know that iDOl Street ain't doing well .. they are downsizing..
One moment SUPER GiRLS as flagship are almost at the same level with Momoclo Z and having a rivalry and doing Budokan .. then everything seem to went diving ..
We see it all coming when SUPER GiRLS stop releasing Bluray and instead release DVD .. seemingly a lost of confidence ..
Then before Wa-Suta was form .. we expected a small group unlike SUPER GiRLS, Cheeky Parade, GEM which is a rather big group as they can't afford another big group.. and true enough Wa-suta was a small group
To me .. they over expanded kind of like what H!P did and had to get rid of a huge bunch of trainee who have stayed around for too long and they can't afford to push them up or forward anymore ..
It kind of sad to me .. as iDOL Street is seemingly declining ..
I hope they can afloat as I really feel they are really something very good and I would like to continue with them ..
I feel their time will come again .. and they will be stronger than ever .. they just need to hold on a bit longer .. :)

I am rather sore that Kyoochan go off just like that .. I am quite sad it happen ..
they still kept their old streetsei blog ..this is her last blog .. she posted so much as she was a 4th gen and stayed all the way till the "streetsei" ended ..
http://ameblo.jp/w-s...0069249893.html

#205 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:45 AM

7 of the remaining Street-sei's activities will end.

http://ameblo.jp/ido...2258427994.html

When will Idol Street hold another audition?

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#206 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:13 PM

^Oh wow. My fav is leaving...and another I thought had a lot of potential is going to leave as well... :/ 

Well, it might be better for avex to just start another label instead of starting another idol group. I think 4 is a lot to manage already...but well...idk. 

If they hold another audition, hopefully they'll be as good as the 3rd gen street-sei. 

#207 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:12 AM

I guess that's about the end of Streetsei.. 

I just hope when they end..  They would keep all the ameblo blogs 

It's still contains the history of many girls in the main groups that we love.. 

I think it's unavoidable that they close Streetsei as iDOL Street has mature and does not really need a trainee program because Avex has AAA.. 

I think Streetsei is useful as they build up the groups by helping them take a closer look and build some popularity before setting up the groups. .

But now they already got 4 groups up and it seem that it is enough for them already.. 

So I think going forward.. If they need some new members..  They can easily source new talent from the vast pool that avex has.. 

And even if they want to form a new group.. They can do a major audition like how they form SUPER GiRlLS.. 

So it's sad... But I guess it better this way..   :(

#208 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

Here's the graduation ceremony for the 7 members that was streamed on SHOWROOM last night

#209 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:00 PM

I dunno them as I have not been following streetsei ..
But that is really sad ..
with that we are left with 5 ..
2 from Sapporo, 2 from Tokyo and 1 from Osaka .. :(

#210 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:42 PM

I guess no one is left now!

https://ameblo.jp/id...2289336909.html

#211 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:24 PM

^ well that rounds up a bad year for me ..

I hope they don't close Streetsei ..
especially I hope they don't take down the streetsei blog post on ameblo ..
simply because it also contain the history of many iDOL Street girls we love in the groups ..

#212 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:34 PM

I guess that since there are no members left they will close it down.

And yes about the blogs, it's too bad there isn't a more dedicated overseas fan base that back those things up, maybe some Japanese fans will!

for no good reason

#213 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:08 PM

wow. end of the trainee system within iSt. 

I hope that means they plan to solely focus on making the other 4 groups bigger now. 

#214 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:11 AM

They should seriously announce 9th generation auditions at this point. And they should also place auditions in Hiroshima and Niigata. We need a source for SUPER GiRLS's 4th chapter members.

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#215 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:15 AM

I suppose they are not short of source as they got many talented girls in the Avex Artist Academy ..
They just need to call an audition and there should be plenty going for it ..

#216 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:03 AM

I feel like even if they were to have auditions, they wouldn't announce it publicly anymore :/ 

Hotaru, Hirari, (and formerly) Monami were all (I assume) from aaa and did not come from street-sei. I think from now on, they'll just pull girls from aaa behind the scenes without any real announcement or public display of a trainee system. 

But I might be wrong. 

Anyways, if they do take out the entire street-sei, it would make following any future groups (if any) not as fun anymore I suppose. Personally, I feel it's more interesting when an idol has some background, especially back when they're trainees. 

#217 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:33 AM

^ I am quite confuse but I thought some of them came from the girl street 2020 auditions .. ?
But ya .. they do have a lot of talent on AAA and I think they do have tests or challenge stage which I was just posting at the music category on an AAA potential I like ..
So if they need someone .. they could sit in at one of those session as they just got so many young and talented girls ..

#218 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:50 AM

Also this year there has been no Idol Street Carnival!

#219 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:35 AM

A little less than one month before Street-sei is going to end :( 

#220 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:11 PM

Former Osaka Rapirazu member Yokono Sumire has joined NMB48 as a 6th generation member.

https://ameblo.jp/nm...2393974335.html

Yokono is on the rightmost at the back row.

She is the second ex-Street-sei that joined 48G.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users