125 replies to this topic

#41 Aly B

Aly B

Hopelessly devoted to MoMusu.

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:37 PM

She's definately fun to follow. Always up to interesting things. ^_^

If I could request one H!P song for Lehua to sing, taking her sound into consideration, I'd think Abe Natsumi's "Toumorokoshi to Sora to Kaze" would be good. :good:
Posted Image

#42 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:49 PM

She's definately fun to follow. Always up to interesting things. ^_^

If I could request one H!P song for Lehua to sing, taking her sound into consideration, I'd think Abe Natsumi's "Toumorokoshi to Sora to Kaze" would be good. :good:

Yes, I agree, thanks for posting stuff. :good: I looked up that song on YT. I could only find it by Saki Nakajima, though. Anyway, good song. It has kind of a Jackson 5 "I Want You Back" feel to it.

Anyway, Lehua :blush: posted on FB that she has the tat you mentioned earlier, plus an 'Om' symbol, whatever that is. One of her friends made an appointment for her to get them removed. :good:

Edit: Here is a suggested song for Lehua, "Cowgirl" by Bambee. video[

#43 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:00 AM

Japanese might still be a barrier for her, maybe we should request an English song?

OHOHOHOHOH, or a Coconuts Musume one! It would be cool to hear, for example, "Tokonatsu Musume" 2011 Lehua version. ^^

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#44 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:03 PM

^ I'd like to hear new versions of CocoMusu songs, too! ^_^

Honestly, I tried thinking of english songs that I wanted her to sing, and just couldnt think of a single one. ^^; Partially because I don't really like a whole lot of female singers over here, and partially because the songs that I do like, I just can't picture Lehua singing. I guess that doesn't mean she shouldn't try. lol.

But she's memorized entire songs in Japanese before, so she might not have too hard of a time, even if she doesn't speak that well. Plus, "Toumorokoshi to Sora to Kaze" is a pretty simple song , as far as pronounciation, so I'm gonna stick with that one. ^_^
Posted Image

#45 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:47 AM

Honestly, I tried thinking of english songs that I wanted her to sing, and just couldnt think of a single one. ^^; Partially because I don't really like a whole lot of female singers over here, and partially because the songs that I do like, I just can't picture Lehua singing. I guess that doesn't mean she shouldn't try. lol.

But she's memorized entire songs in Japanese before, so she might not have too hard of a time, even if she doesn't speak that well. Plus, "Toumorokoshi to Sora to Kaze" is a pretty simple song , as far as pronounciation, so I'm gonna stick with that one. ^_^

There was a duo called Bo and Monica. I think Lehua would be good at singing their songs.

gonnabeastar

thisishowweparty

She would need another girl to sing with her, though. Maybe Mika! Or Aly B, if you are into that type of thing.

#46 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:04 AM

Or Aly B, if you are into that type of thing.

Haha! Trust me, you do not want to hear me sing. And that's not me being self-conscious, that's me preventing everyone in earshot from deafening themselves with pencils. lol

I'd say we go with Mika for those songs, both of which are really good, btw
Posted Image

#47 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:28 AM

What about DANCE&CHANCE, Summer Night Town, or Zurui Onna? They're H!P and they're available in English! :D

I'm still rooting for a song she sang with CocoMusu, or a shuffle group song. Just to see how she's improved. Like when Ayaka sang DANCE&CHANCE at that 2008 concert.

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#48 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:31 PM

^ Agreed. ^_^ Only problem is the english versions of those songs are pretty cheesy. I guess I can tolerate it, though, if it's Lehua. ^_^

On another note. Lehua is apparently going to be modeling some of Shay Todd's (mika's sister) swimsuits in a couple weeks.

Posted Image

SHOUT OUT to Shay + Mika Todd! Straight from LA....shooting in five 'SHAY TODD' swimsuits in about 2 weeks! Click on www.facebook.com/leirockstar and "LIKE" for latest updates! Also, check out www.shaytodd.com to get your very own 'SHAY TODD' swimsuit! XX, L. ❤

Posted Image

#49 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

Lehua is doing modeling for Masha Ana Studios, which appears to be a Hawaii based modeling studio.

Posted Image

Look how gorgeous she is! :o

It's a shame Coconuts Musume never got their own photobook, that would have been awesome.

My last.fm

#50 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:35 AM

Lehua is doing modeling for Masha Ana Studios, which appears to be a Hawaii based modeling studio.

Posted Image

Look how gorgeous she is! :o

It's a shame Coconuts Musume never got their own photobook, that would have been awesome.

Yes . . . she takes a good picture, doesn't she? :blush:

#51 Hannah-Chan

Hannah-Chan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:30 PM

There was a duo called Bo and Monica. I think Lehua would be good at singing their songs.

gonnabeastar

thisishowweparty

She would need another girl to sing with her, though. Maybe Mika! Or Aly B, if you are into that type of thing.

Oh dear, the memories. One of my friends has one of their posters, signed. I still remember their songs XD;

Well, I would be very interested if former H!P artists start being active again!

#52 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

Lehua spent the day decorating her walk-in closet, notice anything? :wub:

Posted Image

My last.fm

#53 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

^ Yeah. That is one giant-ass closet.

jealous. <_<

lol. O yea! There's a cocomusu poster!
Posted Image

#54 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:40 AM

^ Yeah. That is one giant-ass closet.

jealous. <_<

lol. O yea! There's a cocomusu poster!

Nobody's posted here in awhile, so I thought I would! Lehua tweeted that she wanted to go to the Philippines again, and then she wanted to go to Italy. Earlier today, she tweeted that she was in the process of getting her tatoos removed.

Here is another suggested song for Lehua to sing: "Let the Sun Shine In" by Bambee.

song

Bambee is the stage name of Desiree Sparre-Enger from Norway. I prefer her faster songs, but something about this one reminded me of Lehua. I hope you like it!!! :good:

#55 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

So Lehua finally got her tatoo removed. I kind of liked that aquarius one, but it's her decision.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#56 willx24601

willx24601

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 224 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:38 PM

So I was on groupon just last night, and I saw this ad which led me to their site: http://www.doctorhealy.com/

look who's on the cover, and who's part of the staff ;)

careful it's NSFW, i just looked at the photo galleries and there are nekkie boobies hahahah :lol:

#57 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:28 AM

Gosh I can't be the only one who remembers it's Lehua's birthday too... XD Everyone's on Aibon/Maimi/Maimai threads but nobody here. Poor Lehua, she was part of H!P too. T∆T

Happy birthday Lehua~!!!!! ^O^

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#58 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:20 AM

Gosh I can't be the only one who remembers it's Lehua's birthday too... XD Everyone's on Aibon/Maimi/Maimai threads but nobody here. Poor Lehua, she was part of H!P too. T∆T

Happy birthday Lehua~!!!!! ^O^

Hi Lehua! Happy birthday! :good:

#59 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:40 AM

I remembered, but have been at work all day and couldnt post! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEHUA!!!!

I was actually working on a photo collage to send to her for her birthday, but it's looking like it's going to be a day late.

Edit: I finished it!
Posted Image

Would have liked to have spent a little more time on it, but just couldnt. I posted it on her facebook. Hopefully she likes it. ^_^

edit 2: Just realized it's not the 7th in hawaii yet. So I actually sent the pic a day early instead of a day late. lol. O well. She said she really liked it, so I'm super excited about it!!!! ^_^
Posted Image

#60 Hello! Fan

Hello! Fan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

Happy B-day Lehua!!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users