125 replies to this topic

#21 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:04 PM

Thanks for clearing that up for us!

It's great that she's happier now! Also, That interview with Lehua's really interesting! Thanks for translating it!

It would be really funny if Lehua got a H!O account and started posting. She's probably not following H!P much any more, but we could at least have her on her thread. lol
My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#22 Aly B

Aly B

Hopelessly devoted to MoMusu.

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:10 PM

I asked her in that "interview" if she would consider getting an account on here. She avoided it, but I knew it was kind of a long shot. She might get an account one day, but for now it seems like she's focusing more on her Hawaiin fans and ones that care more about the career she has now than the one she had ten years ago.

Though, it would be cool to hear the thoughts and opinions of someone who was actually involved in UFA. We all complain about UFA not doing this, that or the other, but her input would matter a little more than ours since she's actually on the inside of the entertainment industry.

But now, at least she's lurking. Maybe one day she'll sit in on a conversation that she just has to speak up in. That's how I got started anyway. And if she's planning on returning to Japan it may not hurt to re-introduce herself to what's been going on since she left.

ANYWAY... enough rambling. lol
Posted Image

#23 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:24 AM

Well if she is lurking then...Hi Lehua!

#24 cunning

cunning

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

Just put together this short video of Lehua singing; LOL! <3

Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#25 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:54 PM

^ I love that clip. XD

Does anyone know if Lehua did any modeling for a clothing brand called Luvlicious? I saw an ad for them in ViVi Magazine (issue 1, January 2011) and one of the models looks strikingly like Lehua...

I can post a picture, but it'll just be one I took with my phone because I don't have a scanner ^^;;

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#26 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

^ Post it, and we'll see if we can figure it out. Or we can tweet it to Lehua and askher. :)

Thanks for the clip! Super funny! lol.

Here's one I love to watch every once in a while.

And while we're posting videos.... something brand NEW!!!

Posted Image

#27 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:44 PM

This isn't the whole ad, it's just the girl who looks like Lehua. Sorry for the low quality, I had to use my phone. >.<

Attached File  P24-08-11_16-491.jpg   363.12K   9 downloads

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#28 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

^
Mhh...I don't think she looks like Lehua at all :unsure:

#29 cunning

cunning

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:44 PM

Naw, that doesn't seem to be Lehua.

Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#30 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:15 PM

Yea, she kinda looks like her, but it's definately someone else.
Posted Image

#31 Ugly-chan

Ugly-chan

Super Wifey!

• Senpai
  • 1775 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:36 PM

She's such a lovely woman!! I unfortunately never really got to know her as an artist in H!P but I always knew who she was and am following her on Twitter :3 She's so cool and really beautiful ^^ very inspiring <3

愛 love you
ugly11_zpsabc82016.jpg
~Set made by iheartsaechan~
aku-no-mama.tumblr.com

#32 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:11 PM

Something rare... Lehua's parents!

Posted Image

I love my mom+dad. This picture of them is my all time fave!!! Listening to them earlier tonight getting tipsy together while drinking wine was the cutest thing ever! ♥ Laughter+Love+Affection after 36 years of marriage is a rarity these days...my true role models! XX, L.

Posted Image

#33 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:38 AM

She has a very beautiful mother.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#34 cнarloттe

cнarloттe

trash waifu

• Banned
  • 1472 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:53 AM

It would be really funny if Lehua got a H!O account and started posting. She's probably not following H!P much any more, but we could at least have her on her thread. lol

That would be awesome if her, or Mika, did that.
Lehua yes if you are reading this...

...on a side note, I wonder if I could ask her for the lyrics for some of the songs missing from ProjectHello. /shot

#35 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:58 PM

Gonna boost the thread with a message from Lehua. She contacted me and asked me to let everyone know that she's going to open up a new album on her facebook (http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001979325448) where she will be uploading anything that we, the fans, send to her.

Hi Aly, I will be creating a new album labeled "FANS" on my Facebook. In this album I will be posting anything that a fan sends me (photos, drawings, letters or anything else creative of me or M-COCO). Please let M-COCO fans know or people that you know who support me! Thank you!!! <3

She's friends with other Coconuts on FB, as well (all but Ayaka, I think), so they would also see anything she posts, especially if she tags them. So if you have anything you wanna share with them, you should probably send it to her. :good:

edit: NEW VIDEO FROM LEHUA!!!! She'll sing for us if we ask her to, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9rxP20SKck&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1316998293

and also, one she shared on FB. An old CM.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/e138756DWPKNnza
Posted Image

#36 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:54 PM

I liked that old CM! Thanks.

Lehua tweeted "I want to get my 2 tattoos removed. *sigh* "
13 hours ago.

#37 Aly B

Aly B

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:08 AM

^ She had two??!! Didn't know that. lol.

I like the one on her wrist (the aquarious symbol) cuz she really seems to live according to her horoscope, which can be a good thing depending on where you're looking from.

I dunno where the other one is, but I guess if she's trying to model, it might be difficult if the tattoo is too obvious. A lot of girls on top model get yelled at for having obvious tattoos.
Posted Image

#38 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:55 PM

^ She had two??!! Didn't know that. lol.

I like the one on her wrist (the aquarious symbol) cuz she really seems to live according to her horoscope, which can be a good thing depending on where you're looking from.

I dunno where the other one is, but I guess if she's trying to model, it might be difficult if the tattoo is too obvious. A lot of girls on top model get yelled at for having obvious tattoos.

I guess that is the case.

You watch top model??? Ha ha! :lol: I have 'seen it before,' but I don't watch it regularly. :blush:

Regarding the video, what would be a good song to request Lehua to sing? I tend to like 'cutesy' songs, like the ones Koharu Kusumi did solo. Or, there's that catchy song by Kyary, "Pon Pon Pon." Or, and this is getting way off the category, "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock. Any ideas??? :unsure:

#39 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:56 PM

I follow Lehua on twitter too. She's the only one who's been in H!P and speaks English so she's easier to follow :lol: . I like her tweets, she seems like a nice girl.

Mari fan since 2005!

#40 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:04 AM

I follow Lehua on twitter too. She's the only one who's been in H!P and speaks English so she's easier to follow :lol: . I like her tweets, she seems like a nice girl.

Let's not forget about Mika (English was her first language), and Ayaka (Japanese was her first language, but for a while anyways, she was quite fluent in English)! :good: Lehua seems quite nice and friendly. I am her friend on FB, as well as following her on Twitter. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users