Photo

2nd Janken Tournament

• Please log in to reply
280 replies to this topic

Poll: 2nd Janken Tournament (91 member(s) have cast votes)

Jan ken pon!

1. Scissors (26 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Paper (36 votes [39.56%])

Percentage of vote: 39.56%

3. Stone (29 votes [31.87%])

Percentage of vote: 31.87%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#261 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

Your cell phone is not so far from reality, as Mishichige is a confirmed AKB fan, also her unofficial covers of AKB48 songs are known. So this would be a usual "fan fack" attempt on event ^^;

Posted Image

#262 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:24 AM

Awwww, I am SO happy that Mariko is center!! ...And apparently, so is the majority of the users posting here. XD Definitely deserves it, too, considering the circumstances that might come next year or so... D:

Honestly, I'm sad that Acchan isn't in the single. I don't like it when patterns or streaks are broken because it just seems weird and out of place. BUT on the other hand, I'm ectstatic that Sayaka made it in Senbatsu!!

And of course, I'm super DUPER excited that my Oshi Kitarie is in! X3333333333333333

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#263 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:27 AM

Mariko-sama is a very respected and well liked person by her members and fans, whether she their oshimen or not. Other than her being media Senbatsu, no one should have a problem with her as center. And I just notice Mariko outfit had AKB costume patterns. I like it.

http://natalie.mu/music/news/56811

I don't mind Acchan as a undergirl, it makes both sides of the single interesting. Especially most of the media Senbatsu not participating in the a side. I wonder what kind of song it will be though, the a side.

#264 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:09 AM

I love the outpouring of support for Mariko. It makes me happy knowing that no one can honestly bring themselves to be upset with her being the center. It's certainly nice to know the entire fanbase has a respect for her that would only show up for a couple of other girls. Still feels very surreal that she will finally be the center. :D :D

Will there be an Undergirls song though? "Chance's" b-side was the Christmas song with the regular senbatsu, and then the third track were Team tracks. I just kind of assumed they'd follow that same pattern here. Kind of sad though if they follow the same cover pattern as well that she probably won't be on the Team B cover. Ahhhh. Gonna have to buy multiple copies, I guess.

#265 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:32 AM

If there is in fact team coupling tracks, I want the captains as center. Just kuz I want Takamina and Spartan Armor Warrior Sayaka to be center.

Omg Sayaka outfit, I lol'd and loved it :lol:

Is this thread going to be renamed for the 24th single?

#266 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:09 AM

I hope they decide to use the members who lost in the round for senbatsu spots for the coupling song. Looking at the list it would be a nice mix of girls as well. If not it is probably so kind of tie-in song like last year's one was for 7-11.

I think this single will sell more the first week than Everyday kachusha.

#267 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:56 AM

Pic from Mariko's blog. I think this Is media Senbatsu?

Attached Files

#268 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:38 AM

Just a FYI preorders are up on CDJapan!!! 3 types 1 for each team, well less team 4.

^That might be media senbatsu but I think that might just be a pic of the members without the young girls, the ones who can't work past a certain time.

#269 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:24 AM

Thanks for that notice droopy10, I went to HMV immediately and pre-ordered it :)

#270 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:39 AM

but that can't be the media senbatsu, Sumire isn't there. :c

I'm happy Sumire got to top8 <3

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#271 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:28 AM

Tokyohive

Posted Image
On September 20th, AKB48’s Shinoda Mariko triumphed as the winner of the ‘2nd AKB48 Janken Tournament‘, and was quickly requested for an interview. As the new victor for this competition and one of the leading members of AKB48, Shinoda’s confidence glowed as she talked about her group’s upcoming single.

Shinoda, who is the oldest member of AKB48, asked her producer Akimoto Yasushi (25) to “receive a song that will make everyone glow,” thus requesting a wonderful song for their 24th single.
Posted Image
She also stated, “The AKB up until now had the image of a cute and energetic group, right? However, for this single’s Senbatsu members, tall members like Akimoto Sayaka (5’4.4”), Kojima Haruna (5’3.8”), and I (5’5.1”) will participate, so I believe this aspect will have an impact (laughs).”

Shinoda continued, “In addition to SKE48’s Kuwabara Mizuki, I think we will have a sporty kind of group. This will be an AKB group that you have never seen before.”

Shinoda Mariko also revealed through the broadcast of her participating news program, “PON!”, that the upcoming single is set for release in December.

http://www.tokyohive...pcoming-single/

#272 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:55 AM

Just a FYI preorders are up on CDJapan!!! 3 types 1 for each team, well less team 4.

Eh.. Of what? The janken single?

#273 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

Yeah

#274 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

I see... Didn't expect two singles to be up for preorder at the same time. Nothing on HMV yet though.

#275 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

HMV/CDJapan/Amazon pre-order links are added here: http://www.hello-onl...-untitled-1207/

#276 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:54 PM

Is there any kind of confirmation that they did a single-camera-per-girl-documentation again this year? That's what I'm curious about the most currently. :D

signature3.png

#277 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

Not to my knowledge but I surely hope they have, because those DVD's were glorious! So much great content...but fairly expensive though... Posted Image

#278 D3r1k

D3r1k

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:20 PM

I'm so happy Mariko won :w00t: and Akimoto Sayaka's participating too, my top two :wub:
I can't wait to see what type of single this will be ^_^
My dream group: Mitsui Aika/Sudou Maasa/Kago Ai/Goto Maki/Okada Yui/Linlin/Konno Asami/Kanna Arihara/Nakazawa Yuko/Miyoshi Erika
*Sigh* Only TWO people still in H!P :sob:

#279 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:08 AM

Takahashi!! Why did u have your eyes closed?!

http://blog48.livejo...om/1751924.html

#280 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:56 PM

Didn't expect that.

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users