• Please log in to reply
652 replies to this topic

#101 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:19 PM

Only the starting Senbatsu will participate in the first episode, is what I got from it. Idk about having all members at some point or you have to make the Senbatsu to go on the show.

Also, where the he'll is the AKB History show?! 5 months in 5 years, I wanted to see that......

Oh well, I love H!Mish variety shows, so bring it

#102 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:26 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

乃木坂46 first event!

#103 yudihacker

yudihacker

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:36 AM

wow....nogizaka46 looks promising..... ><

Posted Image

~♥♥♥ Yukirin and Mayuyu ♥♥♥~

#104 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:04 AM

Their homepage has been updated with their first dance/singing lessons

It’s been revealed that AKB48’s official rival group Nogizaka46 will be holding their very first event in Tokyo on September 25th!

The event will be a “member selection event”, where the members will introduce themselves in front of the fans, to see which one will be the fans’ favorite. Participants will each choose one ‘oshimen’ out of the group, and they will get to shake hands with that member to receive the “fan no akashi (proof of being a fan)”. The “fan no akashi” will be a valuable passport that will link Nogizaka46 to their fans.

Nogizaka46’s official website is currently accepting applications for participation to the event. The deadline is set to September 30th at 12:00 am.
-tokyohive

#105 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:13 AM

http://www.nogizaka4.../r20110922.html

Re: Nogizaka46 (AKB48's official rivals, produced by Aki-P)

by caramujo » Sep 22, 2011 (05:16)

OH FACK BIG NEWS (and it isn't about the event)

It was posted on the site, that 2 members will be leaving (already? ) 乃木坂46: Yoshimoto Sayaka (14) (WTF? Temporary Center

) and Yamamoto Honoka (13). The choice was made by themselves (along with their families), and the management decided to respect that decision. About Akimoto Manatsu (17, Temporary front-5), she decided to concentrate in her studies until next spring, so she's not participating in 乃木坂46 activities for now (she said she might return to the trainings later, but that would be just next year, right? lol).

Another news (this one is LOLZ):

It was confirmed that Asou Ririko (16) and Kawai Hina (13) subscribed for the auditions with their artistic/stage names (you can see here, in one of my previous posts, that these two were in a Kyuushuu regional group witharound50 girls,named Seishun Joshi Gakuen). Since there wasn't any specification about that in the application rules, there's actually no problem concerning this fact. Neverthless, since all members in 乃 木坂46 are using their real names, Asou Ririko and Kawai Hina will be using their real names from now on:
麻生梨里子 (Asou Ririko) → 能條愛未 (Noujou Ami)
川相陽菜 (Kawai Hina) → 川後陽菜 (Kawago Hina)

And one more notice, about Wakatsuki Yumi (17), concerning her hot purikura (that I posted here). I actually already posted that this "guy" was a girl here (09/13), so it really isn't new, right guys ? It's just the management reporting that the purikura is actually "safe".

OH MY I FEARED FOR RIRIKO AMI

-Stage48

乃木坂46 will appear on the Weekly Playboy 09/26
And because their was too many applicates for the upcoming event, there will be another next month on the 24th

Attached File  2011-09-23_06-06-29-1.jpg   77.54K   20 downloads

#106 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

^ XD Oh gosh, drama already. So, the temp center is gone? Wow.
And Ririko kills me. I guess I'll have to get used to calling her Ami. :lol:

#107 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:05 PM

Somehow I can't share drznoriega's over-the-top excitement about this group — I'm bored by it already and they didn't even debut properly yet, but who knows... maybe I'll change my POV later. So far it just doesn't "sparkle" in any way like NMB48 did before they debuted and still does, f.ex.

I rather would like to hear news about HKT48! :rolleyes:

signature3.png

#108 shiro_rev

shiro_rev

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 664 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:39 PM

WPB magazine 2011 No.41 [Nogizaka46]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#109 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:33 AM

From stage48

Re: Nogizaka46 (AKB48's official rivals, produced by Aki-P)

by caramujo » Oct 01, 2011 (03:44)

Did you guys see the (2) new videos from the site update, about the Weekly Playboy shooting? (by the way, you can see the previous videos by

clicking under the video, I didn't know that ) I recommend you to see the last one (on the site rn)

Show

So, about the event report, I still haven't finished It's so long, and so much other things to do...but I'll try to post their introductions later... and for the handshake, there was 5 groups, and you could choose just one girl to do the handshake. The guy's vision about the popularity: (but guys, let's remember it's just a portion of the fans that attended the event [09/25], ok?)

1st Group: Ikoma, Etou, Ikuta, Wakatsuki, Nakamoto, Wada, Itou Marika - there weren't many people going to Wakatsuki and Itou...Wakatsuki seemed to cry after

(fuc*ing false purikuras ). Ikuta was the most popular;

2nd Group: Matsumura, Hashimoto, Hatanaka, Ichiki, Higuchi, Kawamura, Andou - Hatanaka was the most popular;

3rd Group: Kashiwa, Takayama, Nishino, Noujou, Nakata, Nagashima, Miyazawa - not Kashiwa, but Takayama was the most popular (thanks to her introduction, about her being a Shouwa girl = Haachan anyone?);

4th Group: Inoue, Saitou Yuuri, Fukagawa, Saitou Chiharu, Kawago, Iwase -The guy was with the intention to oshi Inoue Sayuri lol (MoeKare style huh?) Inoue seemed to be the most popular;

5th Group: Shiraishi, Yamato, Itou Nene, Hoshino, Saitou Asuka (what a strange kanji omg), Sakurai - ofc, Shiraishi was the most popular. Exceptionally, Itou seemed to fight for the popularity too tho.

And nickname time (since the show is starting in one day ), from Shupure:

I'm not putting the description, cause it would be too long...

Ichiki Rena - Rena (according to the guy's event report, Renarin too)
Ikoma Rina - Ikomachan
Ikuta Erika - Erika (according to the guy's event report, Ikuchan too)
Andou Mikumo - Anchanman (according to the guy's event report, Mikumochan too)
Iwase Yumiko - Yuminee
Inoue Sayuri - Sayuchan (according to the guy's event report, Sayunyan too)
Itou Marika - Maririn (according to the guy's event report, Bebitan too)
Itou Nene - Mameyan (because she's so short - 148cm - thus, "Mame" = beans) (according to the guy's event report, Mamechan too)
Kawamura Mariko - Rottii
Kawago Hina - Hinatan, Hii~chan
Kashiwa Yukina - Yukkiina
Etou Misa - Misamisa (yes, the hearts were on the nicknames lol - it's not my add)
Sakurai Reika - Reika
Saitou Yuuri - Yuttan
Saitou Chiharu - Chiichan
Saitou Asuka - Asuka
Nakamoto Himeka - Himetan
Nakada Kana - Kanarin
Takayama Kazumi - Kazumin
Shiraishi Mai - Maiyan
Hashimoto Nanami - Nanami
Noujou Ami - Ami
Nishino Nanase - Naachan
Nagashima Seira - Seirarin
Hoshino Minami - Minami
Fukagawa Mai - Maimai
Higuchi Hina - Hina (according to the guy's event report, Hinachima too)
Hatanaka Seira - Seitan (yes, 2 hearts on her nickname LOL)
Wada Maaya - Maaya
Wakatsuki Yumi - Miyumiyu
Yamato Rina - Riichan (according to the guy's event report, Yamatomato too, since she likes tomato lol)
Miyazawa Seira - Seira
Matsumura Sayuri - Sayurin

Ps.: Idk if the guy's report nicknames were said by the girls...I suppose yes.

http://ameblo.jp/yu-...1029581439.html

#110 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:08 AM

It's finally here!

I expect activity to pick up in the show once the members are established on the show
EDIT: http://v.youku.com/v...A5Mjc0NjIw.html

#111 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:35 AM

Posted Image

Not too pretty, I'd say, but there's quite some time to be polished as well.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#112 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:00 AM

Hmm, felt like web show than an actual variety show too. But MC-wise in terms of bringing out the girls character, I have no problem with Bananaman.
And I don't think this is the permanent set, obviously. Let's see how this show plays out by debut time.

Re: [TV] - [Nogizakatte, Doko?] - 2011/10/02 -

by caramujo » Oct 03, 2011 (03:57)

Backup: YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fV7jl8e45M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rMVLwOlSZM

Youku http://v.youku.com/v...A5Mjc0NjIw.html

Show Announced New Senbatsu and first episode members ("through their efforts on the trainings" - like a reward, I'd say) maybe they chose the senbatsu because of the event introductions, since the first episode was about intros, idk lol, just my feeling

Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan)
Ikuta Erika ( Ikuchan, as she said on the event and on the show)
Sakurai Reika (Reika)
Takayama Kazumi (Kazumin)
Andou Mikumo (Anchanman) *NEW*
Miyazawa Seira (Seira)
Hoshino Minami (Minami)
Wakatsuki Yumi (Miyumiyu) *NEW* (OOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGG)
Saitou Asuka (Asuka) *NEW*
Ichiki Rena ( Renarin, as she said on the event and on the show)
Nakada Kana (Kanarin)
Yamato Rina (Riichan)
Fukagawa Mai (Maimai) *NEW*
Iwase Yumiko (Yuminee) *NEW*
Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan)

Didn't like the new senbatsu (nor the first one btw) haha only Miyumiyu and a few

The first only-MC part was very rough lol

Overall, it was ok, just the introductions...even those who didn't have a professional history did well...oh my, I'm EXCITED Random thought: Ikoma Rina just lost the tomboy-ish looking I had about her....She's CUTE.

And yeah, the introductions were pretty the same from the event

And in the end it was written on the caps, since the ending theme song isn't finished yet, they asked to wait a little more for it.

EDIT: and yeah, lol at the beginning, with Aki-P about nogisix: "maybethe concept isnot havinga concept..."

Lol Akip, u just don't have the concept and complete vision for the group yet. Ur making them up as things progress, even I can see that.
It's okay, your human

#113 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:27 AM

none of my favourites are in this senbatsu D:

sayurin, sayuchan, yukkiina D:

but i'm so glad mikumo and yumi got in!!! they're my next favourites :D

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#114 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:49 PM

^^ Thanks for posting the youku link, since the ones on youtube got deleted. I don't quite understand why there had to be four hosts (or why fatter male comedians always have to have that haircut). XD
Anyways, my instincts about Kazumin were right! She's pretty and she can sing. :good:
Though I would have liked to see all the members introduce themselves. Considering that the show was 30 minutes, they could have easily done that. But I guess they wanted to waste time talking about the hosts' favourite AKB members. :rolleyes: (I sound bitter, don't I? :lol: )
Ah well, I'll still be keeping my eye on Mameyan and Ami, but at least I've got Kazumin in senbatsu for now.

#115 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:00 AM

So bananaman are the MC of the show, and Un-Girls, the ugly pair, are the guest.
I love comedians as much as idols so I'm really extremely excited to see what bananaman will do on the show.

I wonder who's the center.......
Attached File  2011-10-04_22-07-38-1.jpg   98.07K   22 downloads

Update on member roster. Some ppl left, SOME PP CHANGED THEIR NAMES.
Attached File  2011-10-04_22-21-14-1.jpg   118.66K   26 downloads

EHHHHHHHHHHHH?! DID ANYONE SEE NAKADA KANA ON THE SHOW?! compared to her profile pic, got gotten so much prettier! In her profile pic, she looked weird

Also next episode the Kami 7 will be decided, which is bull. 3 of my favorites aren't In this Senbatsu. I hope this Kami 7 will change as frequent as the Senbatsu

COKE OR SPRITE?

Im not going to start off this post by saying something ridiculous like “AKB is in trouble.”

We all know it’s a little absurd to start talking about Nogizaka46 as an established presence, but I’m seriously interested in this new group. This isn’t just about Producer Akimoto and how he keeps making all the right moves, which he has. There’s something else completely relevant and new going on here.

It is common knowledge that when idea well dries up, the public can be brutally quick to leave in search of a new source replacement. If there’s one thing that Akimoto has done perfectly, it’s created alternatives to the original formula but with enough similarities to make them instantly consumable. I think of it as Coca-Cola with varieties like Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Cherry Coke. You love the original so there’s enough of a difference and curiosity to warrant a trial purchase.

If it’s your thing, you’ll like it and keep coming back for more. Sticking with the soda analogy, Nogizaka46 is like the Sprite in this equation. Coke will always be the big money maker, but I know there are a lot of people who prefer sprite, the cola alternative.

So what is this all about? They’re searching for the next big thing? I don’t think so. This is still the same producer just creating a different product. Nogizaka46 is merely the next step in drama. The next plot line. The next thing to keep us interested. It’s our choice whether or not to look at it with believing eyes. The same way we look at our beloved idols and think of them as infallible, we should look at Nogizaka as rivals. I think that is the way to get the most out of this experience.

Why am I saying this?

That’s how I went into this week when I watched the first episode of Nogizaka46’s show. And damn, they were impressive. These girls took to the stage like a fish in water. Immediately I saw some very dynamic members. I didn’t see any hesitation and most importantly I didn’t see any awkwardness. I’m still surprised at how natural the girls came off, and I’m curious if anyone else felt the same way.

And if you haven’t watched it yet, I’ll just say I laughed a lot and can’t wait until the next episode. David

PS – Saving Ikoma Rina for the last announcement, smartest decision.

http://newschoolkaid...rce=twitterfeed

Edited by drznoriega, 05 October 2011 - 05:53 AM.

#116 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:55 PM

Eh? They are deciding the Kami 7? That doesn't make any sense. :wacko:
Thanks for explaining about the hosts. I figured that the ugly pair were just guests, but I wasn't sure (nor did I understand why they would have guests on the first episode, but I'm not Aki-p :P).
Do we know how often the episodes air? Is it weekly?

#117 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:06 AM

Attached File  r20111007.gif   80.8K   5 downloads
I am assuming it is. It's their "regular" show, as it says on the website.
We won't find out for sure until the 9th.

I wanna know who's gonna be center.

Attached Files

#118 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:15 PM

Kawamura is hands down the prettiest. She needs some senbatsu lovin. <3
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#119 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:08 PM

Screen shot from the 111009 episode.
Attached File  111010-0038040375.jpg   188.06K   18 downloads
Their kami7 is called the 「乃木坂七福神」.

More screen shots from the episode below

Attached Files

#120 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:36 AM

episode on youku. 2ch took too long so I searched for it
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzExMzIxNzcy.html

Reflecting on this episode:
Spoiler

Good episode. 'it will keep getting better as the show progresses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users