• Please log in to reply
652 replies to this topic

#61 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

Haha, this is starting to sound like "Battle Royale: 48 vs. 46". :lol: If it really does get as harsh as that, and if individual members become insulted or have their feelings hurt, there could be a major backlash from fans. Thankfully wota are not usually violent people, but they are still very passionate about their idols. But right now this is all at the level of talk, not action. Through the rest of this year, we'll have to see how Nogizaka46 is handled, because they could almost as easily fail as succeed.

#62 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:35 PM

(Maybe time to rename forum to "AKB48, SKE48, SDN48, NMB48, HKT48 and NGZ46"? Things got serious. Or maybe instead just "Akimoto's girls"?)

or _____ Theatre :)

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#63 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

(Maybe time to rename forum to "AKB48, SKE48, SDN48, NMB48, HKT48 and NGZ46"?)

Not sure this is a good idea yet. We really should wait first to see how it plays out and how this group fits into the 48 universe exactly, IMHO. Else we also should add other artists AkiP served in the past there... like Misora Hibari, The Alfee, Onyanko Club, or Jero, etc. :)

So it would become something like:
"AKB48, SKE48, SDN48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48, Nogizaka46, OJS48, Onyanko Club, The Alfee, Jero, ..., ..., ..."

:)

signature3.png

#64 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:32 PM

Others mentioned by you aren't active, so shouldn't apply ;)

So far fits well as anything Aki-P does.

Posted Image

#65 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

Keep it how it is, I wonder who is managing this group I doubt AKS, but if is, maybe that's a good rename of the forum?

#66 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:58 PM

Others mentioned by you aren't active, so shouldn't apply ;)

Huh? :) Except Misora Hibari who's dead all the other ones are active in one way or another still. Do your homework! :D

F.ex. there are still ("graduated") members of Onyanko Club that are active in the entertainment industry (heck... they even collaborate with AKB48 or SKE48 sometimes or meet with NMB48), one guy of The Alfee makes a TV show together with Takamina (and some other guys like KinkiKids... which are linked to AkiP too, btw.), OJS48 appears as security staff on AKB48 events, also Jero is very active as Enka singer, etc. :) In that sense they all would have similar rights like Nogizaka46 to appear here in the 48 forum section. Heck... we even could add EXILE or SMAP to that mix for the fun of it. :whistle:

Anyway... lets wait and see how this Nogizaka46 stuff really works out before we (as in forcing the moderators) to do premature changes to the forum layout which might be wrong in the end. This pinned topic here is enough for the moment, IMHO. Just my 2 cents... :santa:

signature3.png

#67 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:06 PM

We have our own plans for Nogizaka46, but for now this thread is enough.

Internet killed common sense.

#68 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:00 PM

dev-null, good list. Just shows again who is god of japanese music :whistle:

Now time to move attention to another group... we are doomed.

Posted Image

#69 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:56 AM

dev-null, good list. Just shows again who is god of japanese music :whistle:

Now time to move attention to another group...

*cough* JKT48 *cough* lol

I hope they perform older pre AKB48 songs kuz I just love old Japanese music.

Nogizaka46 is said to be "A project that will enormously change the lives of the members in a really short period of time".

I'm sorry, can't this out my head. This can become an Achilles Heel, worst case senerio. I'm littled worried now..

Also one idea of what they will do different than AKB48 is SOLO LINES maybe? Rotating Senbatsu is nice but make it more competitive, u kno

AKB48 Journal

AkiP appeared in tvtokyo just now. A quote from him: "I wonder how it'll be when AKB48 lost its popularity~ I'm looking forward to it."

Edited by drznoriega, 24 August 2011 - 06:21 PM.

#70 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

If you are bored you can check this again:

http://www.nogizaka46.com/top.html

#71 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

I didn't kow they had a mobile site.

Still waiting for some news ~

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#72 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

^ I know, right? You'd think they would use the momentum to start doing stuff, not right away, but quickly. They're supposed to start a tv show in October, right? I guess that's something, but a performance would be nice, even if it's an AKB cover.

And I did check the site the other day, but totally didn't notice that there were individual member videos. ^^;
Ririko is ridiculously adoreable, though.

#73 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

I wouldn't mind a cover but people will talk s##t that this group isn't truely a rival group if its singing their songs, just like any other sister group. For that reason I wouldn't want them to. Maybe some covers on AkiP past work.

I would love to hear a female version of some of EXILE's songs.

And I don't expect news until training has finish. I want news too but I bet theyre practicing their dances and singing for their first performance about now.

However, think of this: this newly formed group that was announced last month is going at faster pace than HKT48.

#74 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:11 PM

More onyanko covers?! <3 Not too many though. I want original songs too. I swear, if we see 'Nogizaka46 first stage! Party ga Hajimaru yo!' I'll eat the skin of a banana.

I swear. That's the gauntlet Nogizaka. You want me to eat a banana skin?!
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#75 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:20 PM

^^ Yeah, that would be the one major reason for them not to ever, ever do AKB covers.
Well, I wish them luck in their training. If they really are going to do things at an increased speed, then I guess now is the calm before the storm. :lol:

#76 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:10 AM

by caramujo » Sep 06, 2011 (09:10)

Well, a bit late, but the official site was updated with the girls handwriting profiles and a survey asking for: a self-introduction, a word/phrase that defines you, her enthusiasm and expectations for Nogizaka46, what AKB represents to you, her opinion about the (announcement of the) temporary senbatsu and her opinion about the change in the senbatsu every time.

AND... a 1-minute video of each one (basically with the same what they wrote)

(Note that there're 3 tabs on their own profiles)

And 乃木坂46 Twitter announced that they started their training on 09/03, and will update the site soon with a video of it.

To finish, as I said in my latest post, the past blogs of them were all gone or aren't being more updated (Ririko's blog was deleted luckily, I

saved some photos, will post here later)

They have three girls named "Seira" which isn't even a very common name. That's odd.

Personally, kuz I only use my pc for downloading and schoolwork kuz its an old computer (so I use my smartphone for regular browsing), I'm not liking the mobile version of the site. I wanted to watch the vids though my phone.

I wish i could download all their intros and merge them for the tracker

Edited by drznoriega, 08 September 2011 - 06:05 AM.

#77 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:45 AM

Sorry for double post....

Asou Ririko, pics of her old blog before it got deleted:

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

AKB mayyyyyy be in some trouble

Edited by drznoriega, 09 September 2011 - 05:23 PM.

#78 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:45 PM

^ Thanks for the Ririko photos! They confirm my beliefs that she is totally kawaii, and pretty too! :lol:

#79 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:43 PM

I was going to put pics of the girls who were in a group before, but I think that be better just wait until their personal threads are made.

And I think I mention this before but a lot of these girls who ppl originally didn't think was cute are really beautiful. Those profile pics and the videos of the formation of the group realyyyyy does a disservice to them. Dont underestimate their faces. And many of them who has no experience with idol/entertainment make up will blow your minds later. Also, with age comes beauty. Acchan is a prime example. I'm blown away by 2011 Atsuko compare to seeing her older pics. I'm actually scared how more beautiful she can get. The Acchan rival, Ichiki Rena after some time goes by, with the suitable hairstyle and makeup, I'm looking forward to see how she turns up. That goes for all members. Theyre young, average age is 16. The center Yoshimoto is just 14! When she matures, wow...., just think about it....

Also if there is a UTB with a AkiP girl and a Tsunku girl, Ikuta Erika and KY Erina anyone? Lol
LAS IKUTAs!

#80 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:36 PM

^ Yes, hairstyles can make a huge difference, as can time. Just look at how much Takamina has changed! Of course, there are also others, like KojiHaru, who just never change. :lol:
I don't understand why some people keep bashing these girls' appearences. Many/most of them are quite pretty, and there's really only one or two that don't appeal to me at all. (I won't say who, 'cause I don't want to be rude.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users