• Please log in to reply
652 replies to this topic

#21 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:10 PM

As a result of creating this group for universal music, I hope they give akb defstar rights

#22 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:15 PM

^
^ But they do perform them. Old songs get performed at the request concerts if they're requested enough and they've been performed in a few concerts as well. The setlist should give you an idea, as a lot of the songs performed were from the DEFStar era http://stage48.net/w...sen&redirect=no

Nagisa no CHERRY was performed at Surprise wa Arimasen and I think Skirt Hirari was too. I don't think there's anything saying they can't perform them, because they do, but there's probably something saying they can't release A4, K4, B1, B2 or B3 on CD.

#23 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:42 PM

SDN48's over 18 restriction to be lifted?! Does that mean for members or for people who see the show?

Back to the topic though. It'll be interesting if we see any H!P rejects come from this. Realistically, girls who want to be idols should be auditioning for AKB, as H!P, much as we all love it, is a very slowly sinking ship.
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#24 Konan48

Konan48

7th gen member

• Banned
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:30 AM

Do people really think this is a realistic idea let alone a good idea? Is it really a forgone conclusion that this new rival group will somehow jump over HKT, NMB, SKE, and challenge AKB48 point-blank without any effort? I really find it very hard to accept as something real. I think this is a marketing gimmick to the core. First of all, where will the fans come from? Are they suddenly going to stop supporting their idol groups and convert on a dime just because Akimoto producer declares that there's an official rival group? That's RIDICULOUS. Are the current fans of AKB and its sibling groups going to migrate then? What good does that do other than possibly reducing the fan base of those groups for the sake of some rival group that hasn't proven a thing? And if it's just the current fans of AKB and its sibling groups that would support the rival group, the size of the pie doesn't expand at all, but the size for each share would shrink a bit, why would Kings Record share their pie with Sony? I think this rival group is going to be a double-edge sword where it could potentially harm the current groups either way, but realistically it'll not ever beat AKB in any way so they'll try to do their best to instill an idea that this rival group is for real and a real challenge to AKB and that will force the fan base to buy even more merchandise not to get beaten, but at the same time the management will push the rival group just enough to deceive the anti-AKB crowd that there's a real chance to beat AKB if they throw away their life-savings towards the rival group.

Whether it would work or not is probably not the right question, by the time the rival group matures fully to be able to challenge AKB head-on, AKB itself might be long gone. It's very much possible that the rival group will challenge the sibling groups down the road more so than AKB itself because you can't build an empire over-night, AKB took 6 years to be where it's at. SKE is what, in its 2nd year? and they are not even close to competing against AKB so there's the reality at display to show that this rival group thing is a total bogus act.

#25 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:21 PM

Thinking further, I came up with some thoughts that might possibly be Aki-P's reason for initiating this.

As we can see in the last senbatsu, lots of SKE and NMB members came into it, some fans might be worried and angry that the members they support can't get into senbatsu because of it. However Aki-P has no plans to stop "founding" new idol groups, what can he do? First thing that comes to mind will be creating a group and assure that members in those groups will never be in AKB's senbatsu, this might satisfy some fans but most will be skeptical. After all anything can happen. Thus come the ultimate plan -- the rival group. Since there's no reason that a "rival" will come into AKB's senbatsu, so it should make most fans cool down.

My $ 0.02

As to whether it would work out... So long as it produces nice song people will listen to it.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#26 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:29 PM

I suppose that everybody read this but...

"AKB48's rival group Nogizaka46 will be getting their own variety show starting October. The show will be titled [AKB48 History]. It is still unknown what channel it will air on and on whcih timeslot.

AKB48 History will be a show where the girls of Nogizaka46 will challenge the various things AKB had to go through the 5 years before they became national idols. The show's motto is "A show to challenge all the various hardships AKB48 had to go through in these 5 years in just some months. If going though the same things, will they be able to get as successful as AKB is now?".

Nogizaka46 is said to be "A project that will enormously change the lives of the members in a really short period of time". Auditions will end on August and the 1st generation of members are to debut on September".

http://melosnomichi....w-starting.html

So if the group in the end sells crap, people who have followed this would have learned things from AKB when they weren't famous. Synergy it's called.

#27 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:21 PM

But what about the girls that took part in the Nogizaka project? They will be very pity...
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#28 LonelySoldier

LonelySoldier

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

I suppose that everybody read this but...

"AKB48's rival group Nogizaka46 will be getting their own variety show starting October. The show will be titled [AKB48 History]. It is still unknown what channel it will air on and on whcih timeslot.

AKB48 History will be a show where the girls of Nogizaka46 will challenge the various things AKB had to go through the 5 years before they became national idols. The show's motto is "A show to challenge all the various hardships AKB48 had to go through in these 5 years in just some months. If going though the same things, will they be able to get as successful as AKB is now?".

Nogizaka46 is said to be "A project that will enormously change the lives of the members in a really short period of time". Auditions will end on August and the 1st generation of members are to debut on September".

Reading at those descriptions, it's quite scary... :S

The question is whether AkiP will go all out with this new group to 'overthrow' AKB48's popularity during that time, or just leave this new group to Sony's hands and prepare AKB48 to counter it instead...

#29 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

Wow that news got me annoyed
I know this image is only rivaling akb, but u gotta throw more at us to get us.
They need an image to make them stand out. Everyone is aiming for akb, including their sis groups.
Either be a.gimmick or controversy.

#30 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:12 PM

I knew AKB since they started, so it will be interesting to see behind the scenes of the kind of stuff they had to endure!
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#31 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:04 PM

When is the auditions for this group? I suppose its happening now or early next month since the show is in October.

#32 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:12 PM

Attached File  46.jpg   18.49K   15 downloads

?

#33 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:55 PM

There you go:

Attached File  not46.jpg   38.57K   36 downloads

http://www.oricon.co...full/?cat_id=tw

#34 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:33 AM

There you go:

Attached File  not46.jpg   38.57K   36 downloads

The girl in the bottom row center has a small head, or? Is that the Fresh Lemon rival girl? :D
(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

I'm really not sure how to deal with that. :) I thought they at least made a group with a more agressive vibe to it to catch fans that don't like the cute style the 48 girls have. But so it just looks just like any other mass-girl idol pop group.

And anyway... are we AKB fans supposed to hate them, because they are the rivals? I'm not sure about that. :w00t:

But what I really don't get is that they call it rivals and then fully build-up on AKB48 anyway. They should kill all the AKB48 references from their promotion if they are true rivals, IMHO. Just saying... :noo:

signature3.png

#35 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:29 AM

This group will always be thought of as a AKB Sister group, no matter what they say.
And I don't imagine AKB48 haters will support this group either.
Though I am curious to see what this group will do and how they promote themselves other than being rivals of akb.
Maybe if they become well know, they will sprout sister groups? Though I shouldn't jump the gun.
Let's observe........

P.S: offical website updated. The center's face is creepy small.... http://www.nogizaka46.com/top.html
The number of starting member girls is in its 30s, so I expect another audition then keep it 46 members. I think after that, auditions will become rare, my opinion....

Also, Scramble Egg's Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/s_egg/statuses/105356345036902400 : "After members announcement, photo session of temporary senbatsu was immediately held. Standing positions were already decided. It was a bit unbelieveable."
Source Akb Journal

Edited by drznoriega, 22 August 2011 - 06:12 AM.

#36 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:55 AM

Sorry for double post.... ArticleS!!!!!!!!!!!
http://melosnomichi....appearance.html
http://pureidolheart...46-is-born.html
http://welshjapanota...bers-announced/
http://www.tokyograp...begin-this-year
http://aramatheydidn...om/2697452.html
http://www.tokyohive...ivals-of-akb48/
http://www.scramble-...46_01.htm?s_egg

And..... I cut n paste this from stage48, to get accurate links visit .....
http://stage48.net/f...tart=75#p481367

THey'll have another system of senbatsu, where the people will be able to vote at every perfomance at their "Hall", thus having a more active and fluid way of changing and choosing the senbatsu members. It'll be a 2-parts performance, where during the interval between them, fans will vote for a 'senbatsu' (like the same from the AKB election, but what happens in a year for AKB, it'll be happening in every perfomance of 乃木坂46), and in the second half of the show they will change their position accordingly. (that’s madness =O) Starting on October, they will also going to be on a variety/family program, and, of course, they'll release a CD under Sony. (Source: Oricon and Sanspo)

Apparently, there will be no fixed theatre, just their "Hall" (?), and according to Sanspo, their perfomances will be happening around the country.

There's a lot of information going on, I'll update when I finish reading everything. EDIT: I think I’ve finished XD (I would put more photos, but Oricon site bugged for me -.-)

Members chosen among 38,934 girls, resulting in 36 girls (average age 16,03).

Nogizaka's 16 temporary senbatsu members (Photo):

(The locations seems to be from where they auditioned, since there're some that don't match with my search...)

Center: 吉本彩華 (Yoshimoto Ayaka, 14, Kumamoto) (Rival: Itano Tomomi) (1, 2)
桜井玲香 (Sakurai Reika, 17, Tokyo) (Rival: Eguchi Aimi (CG)) (1)
秋元真夏 (Akimoto Mantsu, 17, Saitama) (Rival: Kojima Haruna) (1)
市来玲奈 (Ichiki Rena, 15, Chiba) (Rival: Maeda Atsuko) (1)
橋本奈々未 (Hashimoto Nanami, 18, Kanagawa) (Rival: Sashihara Rino)

生駒里奈 (Ikoma Rina, 15, Akita)
生田絵梨華 (Ikuta Erika, 14, Tokyo)
宮澤成良 (Miyazawa Seira, 17, Chiba)
高山一実 (Takayama Kazumi, 17, Chiba) (1)
白石麻衣 (Shiraishi Mai, 18, Kanagawa)
松村沙友里 (Matsumura Sayuri, 18, Osaka)
大和里菜 (Yamato Rina, 16, Miyagi) <----- (Former SPLASH member) (1 and 2)
中田花菜 (Nakada Kana, 16, Saitama)
星野みなみ (Hoshino Minami, 13, Chiba)
和田まあや (Wada Maaya, 13, Hiroshima)
畠中清羅 (Hatanaka Seira, 15, Oita) <----- (Former CHIME member) (1)

The other members:

柏幸奈 (Kashiwa Yukina, 16, Kanagawa) <------ Former Momoiro Clover member (1, 2, 3 and 4)
斎藤ちはる (Saitou Chiharu, 14, Saitama)
伊藤寧々 (Itou Nene, 14, Tokyo) (blog)
伊藤万理華 (Itou Marika, 15, Tokyo) (agency profile)
井上小百合 (Inoue Sayuri, 16, Saitama) (blog, 1)
衛藤美彩 (Etou Misa, 18, Tokyo) <----- winner of Miss Magazine 2011 (Gravure Idol contest of the Weekly Shounen Magazine), agency Sony Music Entertainment (1, 2, 3 and 4)
斎藤優里 (Saitou Yuuri, 17, Tokyo)
安藤美雪 (Andou Mikumo, 18, Kanagawa)
深川麻衣 (Fukagawa Mai, 20, Kanagawa) (blog)
若月佑美 (Wakatsuki Yumi, 17, Shizuoka) (blog)
西野七瀬 (Nishino Nanase, 17, Osaka)
川相陽菜 (Kawai Hina, 13, Fukuoka) (blog, member of Seishun Joshi Gakuen, a Kyuushuu regional group with around 50 girls, nº11 at the site)
斎藤飛鳥 (Saitou Asuka, 12, Tokyo)
樋口日奈 (Higuchi Hina, 13, Tokyo)
岩瀬佑美子 (Iwase Yumiko, 21, Saitama)
永島聖羅 (Nagashima Seira, 17, Aichi)
中元日芽香 (Nakamoto Himeka, 15, Hiroshima) (SPL∞ASH member and sister of Sakura Gakuin member Nakamoto Suzuka)
川村真洋 (Kawamura Mahiro, 16, Osaka)
麻生梨里子 (Asou Ririko, 16, Kanagawa) (Video, 1, blog, official site, also a member from Seishun Joshi Gakuen, nº000)
山本穂乃香 (Yamamoto Honoka, 13, Aichi)

- caramujo of STAGE48

and about the members names above, their profiles are on their official websites...

Edited by drznoriega, 22 August 2011 - 04:51 PM.

#37 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:14 PM

Sakurai Reika rival Aimi? more like rival - Matsui Rena

Center: 吉本彩華 (Yoshimoto Ayaka, 14, Kumamoto) (Rival: Itano Tomomi) (1, 2)

I think I have a fav :wub:

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#38 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

That Reika is gonna be my favorite since her rival is Aimi <3 XD

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#39 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

川村真洋 (Kawamura Mahiro, 16, Osaka) used to be in UP FRONT Kansai

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#40 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

Aki-P has also stated that this group will do things that AKB48 cannot do

LOL WTF. Thought of:

- having boyfriends
- posing nude
- smoking
- dead-drinking