Photo

Ogawa Rena (小川麗奈)

• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

#481 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:50 PM

Hahahahaaa respect

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#482 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:14 AM

Am I the only one who noticed the boyfriend is the same guy in the Purikura puctures?

#483 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:58 PM

^well yeah...it's the boyfriend

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#484 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:35 PM

So apparently Rena said on tweet « If you follow me and i don’t follow you back, just unfollow me» and the worst part is that she blocked a lot of fans on twitter for no reason after this tweet :\

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#485 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:31 PM

Probably because she doesn't actually want her twitter to be public. I guess she didn't mind that much in the beginning but wota are copying so much of what she tweets to 2ch and I can understand that she doesn't want to be judged all the time lol.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#486 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:06 PM

She has another twitter that is public though

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#487 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:39 AM

I guess one is a more personal one and the other for her fans then. Which seems pretty normal to me.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#488 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:33 PM

Rena mentionned on twitter something that make her sad when she started watching. Fan assume it’s Kobushi new MV. And it’s over with her boyfriend. He told her he will wait until she change... Poor Rena :(

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#489 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:51 PM

I always had the feeling her boyfriend was only with her for one reason or another and he's probably grew tired of her from what I can see. I feel bad for the girl but this is the consequence of her choice.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#490 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:17 PM

Rena mentionned on twitter something that make her sad when she started watching. Fan assume it’s Kobushi new MV. And it’s over with her boyfriend. He told her he will wait until she change... Poor Rena :(

She was on Line Live this morning. I think a couple of the commenters were saying her eyes looked red and asked if she was crying. (I didn't watch it very long, so I don't know if she said anything to them or not.)

#491 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:21 AM

Well, she was happy from the time it lasted, so i think that's what matters.

Hardship happens whether in work life or daily life.

#492 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 03:04 AM

Happy birthday, Renako!

It may be late in Japan but at least I still made it in my time zone

#493 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:43 AM

Just saw this on YT

#494 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:10 PM

#495 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 10:17 PM

I wonder if they are regretting their actions now.. I can’t help but feel sorry for them.

#496 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:48 PM

I didn't recognise Rena at first. I didn't know the song so I looked for it in youtube and both had actually sang this before.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#497 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:30 PM

So, she's pregnant? On twitter some fans are saying that

#498 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:10 PM

If so, I hope she's as willing to share her journey to maternity as some other OGs have been.  I wanna see Mama Renako  ^-^

#499 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:53 PM

She's still in highschool and only in a relationship with that guy for two months. Instead of having a baby and sharing her story of being a mother I want her to get back on track, finish high school and go for a job that pays her rent.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#500 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:39 PM

Unless I'm mistaken on these specific laws in Japan (and apologies if this wasn't what you were implying, will edit this part out later if so), unless her life ends up in danger, a pregnancy in this situation would go to term.  She'd probably get a lot of help from her mother to raise the baby, but considering it's Rena, equal odds that she finds regular employment or works as an online influencer with a possible donation model of income.  She may surprise us and still balance motherhood with university, but that's less likely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users