She's on Twitter now.

#382 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:45 AM

Do show us where

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#383 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:24 PM

I saw her account floating around, but it's set to private now.

#384 Mizuiro

Mizuiro

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:40 AM

Sorry I didn't post the link earlier, her account was private until today (it was already all over 2ch though)

https://twitter.com/renashi0327

She's had a huge makeover since July:

i1wgtg.jpguncsm4F.jpg

#385 rellie

rellie

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:05 AM

She was my fav member in Kobushi...good luck to you Rena in whatever you do

#386 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:35 PM

Rena just posted on twitter that she is dating a guy and that she truely loves him.
She wants to make many memories with him and show many pictures.
(If I understand correctly)
I am happy she is happy.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#387 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:31 PM

if you followed her twitter before she locked it > https://twitter.com/...448421031419905

I'm so happy for her, i hope everything works out for her in the end <3

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#388 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:42 PM

http://blog.livedoor...s/51198836.html

A friend sent it to me

Does anybody saw this video where her boyfriend kiss her and she has a kiss mark on her body too ? XD
What do you think about it ?

And can someone explain to me what was this line live scandal where taguchi appeared?

#389 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:17 PM

SAtgwJ4.gif

https://imgur.com/SAtgwJ4?r

8UssjJ6.gif15125508997.gif

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#390 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:24 PM

Looks like people always were right when they said Rena wasn't the smartest. It's one thing, as a former idol, to make a public Twitter account. But to go on Line Live and then pull these classic cam-girl moves like "just adjusting my shirt ;)" is just...sad. I feel sorry for her.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#391 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:23 AM

Ehhh, she's young lmao, let her live a little lool

She can feel sorry for herself later 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#392 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:30 AM

It is sad that she is trying to pull attention to herself this way, and the thing where he kisses her is so obviously set-up that it's cringey, lol. The only reason why people would even pay attention to this is because she was an idol, due to the help of her agency and the fans who supported her. Now she's using that popularity to try and hurt exactly those people that gave it to her in the first place :c18:. That's some strong salt.

#393 Mizuiro

Mizuiro

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:12 AM

Honestly I've been worried about her mental health, just going by what she's been posting on Twitter these past few months, it seems she's been having a breakdown and crying for help.

I hope this new boyfriend can help her in the right direction, they seem really happy together.

#394 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:20 AM

White bra? BORING. 

Gonna have to try harder to scandalize me, Rena.

#395 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:59 AM

Lol^

I find her expression amusing like she is 10/10 obvious in what she is doing, there isn't even a trace of oops.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#396 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:59 AM

I know nuts about mental or psychological stuff ..
But anyone who knows some of these stuff can tell me ..
what is the purpose, reason for her to post these?
Or what drive her to post these stuff ..
I mean it is not even normal for a normal person to do it ..
Basically can you find a bunch of people who you dunno who would post stuff like these on the net?
and worse of all .. she probably is aware that fans and people she know will see it ..
Like she want her parents to see her post? ..

#397 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:24 AM

Why would she care what the fans think when they're the reason she had to leave? Probably doesn't actually even like most of them.

She's 17 and wants to be a little older than she is. The only thing abnormal about what she's doing is that she's doing it in front of a camera. Otherwise it's not weird behavior whatsoever.

#398 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:26 AM

^I think she's just looking for attention in a really bad way, maybe she's trying to proof she doesn't care about losing her job and that she's "truly happy" with the guy and her normal life, like she doesn't regret her decision even if she does

#399 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:35 AM

If she was truly happy and wanted to enjoy her life with the BF she'd move on and this stuff wouldn't pop up. Deliberately setting something like this up and uploading it to the public shows there's something wrong and we can assume she is lashing out in an immature way. Note, the movie with no bra was updated an hour after the one with it on, implying you know what. She won't be looking back at this as an adult and be proud of herself. Move on and live a happy life.

#400 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:46 AM

However much people attempt make of it, if she's trying to make it "look like she's happy" then she's succeeding as far as I'm concerned.  She seems genuinely happy with her boyfriend and she's getting to live a semi-normal life with the added benefits and consequences of having been in the public spotlight.  At this point, she could probably just crowdfund the rest of her life as a vlogger and have as many fans or more as she did in her idol days.

The only thing at all scandalous about this to me is that people think there's anything scandalous about it.  Tons of people in their 20s or younger anymore are trying to live public online lives in some way or another if they have the free time outside of their day job or school.  Anecdotally, I don't have a single relative younger than 20 now that doesn't want to become a youtuber or twitch streamer at some point.  The fact that she has been a public figure in the past and is still trying find a way to have a presence post-fame doesn't seem the least bit concerning or abnormal to me.  She's not an idol anymore.  She should no longer be judged as if she were one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users