Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#283 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:18 PM

^ I think Rena only does it, if the "victim" is ok with it. Inside H!P presumably no girl would enjoy this, but you never know. :lol:

In case she really wants to be the next "Tanimoto Ami"-esque character, there a some worthy targets in H!P and even one in her own group. ^^;

#284 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:03 PM

Birthday event goods

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=10204

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

#285 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:55 AM

Gorgeous!  :wub:  

And she really looks like Oda Sakura in some of them lol

#286 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:53 PM

She looks a bit like a younger Miranda Cosgrove

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#287 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:48 PM

Happy Birthday Renako!

C77YxUsVMAEgeSy.jpg

#288 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:14 AM

Birthday event preview.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#289 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:56 PM

Renako has to stop activities until mid-August

http://www.helloproject.com/news/7347/

#290 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:00 PM

It's just been announced on the official Hello!Project website that Renako has been diagnosed with anxiety neurosis :(

http://www.helloproject.com/news/7347/

#291 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

I wonder how many times previous anxiety conditions were dressed up as other things by Idol management? It's horrible for the members involved but I'm really glad that the company is being so open about things. Obviously people may speculate that this is tied into other things that have happened with KF recently. But the main thing is Renako looks after herself, and hopefully can get back to things in the future if that's what she wants.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#292 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:57 PM

As Obsidian said, I'm glad management is being so open about mental health, something that is still not regarded as a "real" health issue to many in the world. I love Renako so i want her to take her time and get better. Kobushi's been having a tough time right now so I hope they all pull through together. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#293 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:54 PM

Renako updated her blog, she's sorry she worried people and wants to get back in good condition to see everyone again

http://ameblo.jp/kob...2292359989.html

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#294 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:57 PM

That's refreshingly nice indeed to have a real reason exposed for missed activities or layoff by an idol.

I hope it will spread to other companies as well.

Best of recovery to Rena.

#295 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:35 PM

First, Maho now Rena. I am starting to wonder if the girls didn't tell about their problem to the company in the first place. Or does this problem just suddenly materialize? Not trying to bash Rena, I am not fimiliar with the problem, if anyone can explain it would be helpful to understand. I am wondering because during the H!P Eggs days, Ayanon(UUG) told she had this anxiety problem in an interview. The main reason she joined H!P Eggs was to overcome it. The way she saw it, by being a member of H!P Eggs she force herself to mix with people ( in a controlled environment ) instead of avoiding people.
Wishing Rena a quick recovery.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#296 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:47 PM

There's no way to know, honestly. There's a few things here (coming from someone who has it and has had it for years and is undergoing treatment for it):

a.) It's super hard to be open about if you do have it. Anxiety makes you... well. Anxious. Especially since from what I've been hearing, Japan isn't super open about mental health I guess?

b.) Sometimes it does either materialize or get worse over time. It's possible with both Renako and Aiai it was manageable but then something triggered it to the point it was affecting daily life. So maybe management knew and at the time it was under control. Or maybe they didn't think it was bad enough to say anything. I definitely do not report mine to jobs because I can still work daily and there's no need for me to endure the stigma.

c.) Sometimes you DON'T know you have it. I finally went to therapy for mine and when I was asked how long I've had it.... we ended up working through some stuff and it turns out I've had it pretty much since childhood, I just didn't realize it. I didn't know what was/wasn't normal or what triggered my anxiety/panic attacks.

As far as Ayanon, that's great for her. Hers may not be as severe that she can do things and work through it herself (or maybe she's also getting help and it's just not severe enough for a hiatus. There are levels for sure).

Obviously I can't speak for the girls themselves, but this has been my unfortunate personal experience!

I really hope Rena gets the help she needs and gets this under control. 

#297 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:51 PM

^^It's impossible to know unless you talk to Rena about it personally. Sometimes noticeable symptoms do spring up out of seemingly nowhere but often its because of something that's been going on for a long time. I'm guessing she's been having a hard time for a while now and maybe all the recent stuff with Rio just pushed her over the edge. Which is understandable. 

I mean It's not something we talk about a lot here but being an idol is no doubt an extremely stressful job. You constantly have to please both management and your fans, you have to perform even when you don't feel like it, rehearse, and participate in tv and radio, and on top of that she has school, a personal life and relationships to manage. That's a lot for a young person to deal with. She's human i'm sure she has insecurities and it's easy to let negative thoughts pile up when you have a lot of expectations to meet. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if more of the girls and a lot of idols in general are struggling but just don't talk about it. 

The good thing about all of this is it tells me management is trying to let both their idols and us know that they're valued as employee's and that they're going to do what they can to help them. This is an extremely important step in the right direction if you ask me and I hope UF is doing more within their company to make support available to the girls (like maybe a counselor or something) so things don't have to get to the point of girls leaving. 

(Sorry for going on and on, I want to be a mental health therapist for teens and young adults so I could talk forever about this issue)

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#298 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:17 PM

You know, it makes you wonder how many other girls (if any) have had similar experiences in the past in HP but it's simply hasn't come out because they never said anything and they tried to manage it on their own. It's really difficult to imagine that it's only ever happened to two girls within the last few months.

#299 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:41 AM

Shells and wahodes, thank you for the information. That really helped alot to understand the situation :good:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#300 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:23 PM

Damn this is depressing news  :( Tough times for the KF girls and I hope they make it through stronger. Hope Rena finds a way to manage her problems in a healthy way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users