• Please log in to reply
1013 replies to this topic

#941 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 07:35 PM

That certainly would not remotely have anything to do with an announcement for a full disbandment of the entire group, a date and venue for their finale, and the date of their last single, all within less than 48 hours of some rando posting a picture. New fiscal year starts April 1st, their contracts were already up at that date, and 3 months is about as much notice as we get for most graduations. They weren't a perennial group and weren't given the fanfare of longer-lasting groups like Berryz or C-ute, and with Ayapan having wanted out since 2019, this all would have been pre-planned long in advance.

Whether or not they were dating, it's a picture from behind without being acknowledged and no indication at all that it wasn't a cap someone made when they realized who it was, and honestly even if you're dating an idol, who tf secretly takes pictures of their gf from that angle when those phones in Japan have a mandatory shutter sound that would let them know immediately anyway. At least the one over a year ago had her charging her phone with some other dude's power bank, and that was never acknowledged even though it was just as obviously her. So long as there's any benefit of the doubt, and there's far more to doubt here than there was for some of the others that were never punished, the agency just doesn't care as much anymore about dating, and neither should any of the relics of the past that still care about "purity" for idols. They've gotta give up the ghost or they're forever going to be disappointed when they learn that their faves are regularly dating behind the scenes.

#942 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 07:18 AM

I'll reiterate my comments from the other thread here. KF's last single was likely already planned as their next single, because they were due for a new release (March 4 will mark eleven months since their last single, and five months since their album.) Likewise, it's reasonable to assume that future performances were also booked before they decided to disband the group. Simply picking the last one -- or any one -- and calling it their final performance does not require any special maneuvering or logistical gymnastics.

I don't know if the photo was the reason for the sudden announcement of KF's dissolution or not, but the argument that it couldn't be the reason because setting dates for a final single and concert would be overly onerous isn't convincing to me. I think it's less plausible that UF would pay for the production of a new KF long-player knowing that they would disband the group in five months time. Maybe they would, but it seems unlikely to me. 

#943 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:25 AM

Completely denying that there isn't any association between the scandal and the disbandment just because of the graduation day doesn't sound logical to me either. If the company really means business, then there's likely an association. The announcement had some factors which hint us that the scandal is related: some of the girls still hesitated about their futures, despite having one year after Ayapan's declaration of intention to graduate. Furthermore, the graduation announcement came up just after Hama-chan's incident. I cannot completely guarantee that the connection is true, but it seems like it's more than 50%.

@Fallacia: I respect your attitude towards idol business. However, it seems that Japanese fans who support her by buying goods, CDs, etc. aren't on your side. Also, I don't think that those people are logical like you and me (I still have doubt, of course), but this incident still severely damages the reputation of the groups and makes them become less profitable. You have to accept the fact that sometimes false rumors still damage the reputation of people. No matter how true your opinion is, it will be forever a scar to idols. However, I have to disagree with you about one thing: I think the company still cares about dating stuffs for one reason: Profit. They sometimes show sympathetic, but not without punishments. Furthermore, fans have a perfect solution in case their favorite idols involve in dating: give up the ghost and support another girls. That is what happened to Saorin in TF.

#944 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 10:32 AM

Like others said, now it doesn't matter anymore, since the group will be disbanded. I have a feeling some of intelligence guy in 2ch probably knew all this kind of information (the group fate, last single, Hama-chan's issue, etc) just wait for the perfect timing to announce the findings.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#945 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 03:21 PM

I will just do it 1 time .. anyway I haven't done it for a long time..

All this does not prove the most important thing, which is she is with 1 person.

She could be with a bunch of friends in the pic.

Sigh .. guess it does not matter .. it's over anyway ..

#946 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 03:33 PM

UFA is not firing anyone in 2020 for a photo of the back of someone's head. They haven't been a reactionary company for a very long time. They want out. They're done. Accept it when you're able to.

Now, if the assertion is that the desire to move on with their lives, including the ability to date openly, played a part in decisions made both individually and for the group then yeah, that makes sense.

#947 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 07:40 PM

@Danes83: I agree with you, and I think it's the perfect plot to disband the group with the minimum amount of damage to future H!P. H!P manager: "I'm being nice with my employees even though incidents occur". KF members: "I'm glad that I find the way out of this mess". Fans: "I truly don't really care".

Consequences: Everything doesn't end in tragedy. I'm really glad if I am one of just only few people who truly care about it. 

#948 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:23 AM

I am still shocked by the combo scandal x disbandment and I don't know if I'll be able to properly put my thoughts into words. Yet, I shall try.

Hama-chan has always been a serious and smart Idol so I thought she'd be really extra careful in order to avoid leaks like that one. She saw what happened with Taguchi and other idols before her. Thus,the fact that she's been dating doesn't surprise me at all. Indeed, it's the fact that she actually got caught that I find rather astonishing.

I don't know how planned was the whole disbandment thing, but I tend to believe that the timing is strangely convenient. It's like how some medias skip minor issues for bigger, more recent ones. Who cares about Hama-chan dating when the group is disbanding ?

Of course, some fans care. However, isn't the weight of KF's disbanding much more heavier than the shock of Hama-chan's dating life ?

Maybe the scandal's and the disbandment announcement's timing were a pure coincidence. Maybe UFP decided to hurry the disbandment announcement to overshadow the scandal.

Who knows ?

Oh well, I just want to say that I'm glad that she won't disappear completely from the public eyes, at least. I don't like her voice but I admire her as an idol (besides, she's an otomomochi !) so I can't wait to see how she will evolve.

Edited by Yaminata, 10 January 2020 - 02:37 AM.

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#949 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 07:59 AM

Well then, discussion about Hama-chan's suspected scandal should be over now. But i hope she will make an official statement.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#950 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:16 PM

Hamachan consulted with Sakura before the announcement, they're still such close friends  ^-^

https://twitter.com/...672671825846273

#951 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:54 PM

Aww. That was sweet.

I hope this will dispel the idea that everything was going to continue until the "scandal" hit.

#952 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 02:43 AM

Hamachan's response as well:

https://twitter.com/...808394537271296

#953 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 05:14 AM

Hamachan has started Twitter and Instagram accounts.

https://twitter.com/hamaura0426

https://www.instagra.../ayano_hamaura/

#954 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 08:25 AM

ahh i'm happy she made an instagram account! i was hoping at least one of the kobushi girls would make one lol

#955 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 06:54 PM

Sorry this is a few days late but if anyone’s interested in watching it there’s a video on Morning Musume’s official YouTube Channel of Hamachan and Sakura hanging out together and chatting about several topics including their time as members of Hello!Pro EGG/Kenshuusei uploaded a few days before Kobushi Factory’s final concert:

#956 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 10:17 PM

Happy 20th Birthday to Hamachan.

#957 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 10:22 PM

happy birthday hamachan!!!

#958 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 11:58 AM

She will delete her twitter at the end of the month. Not sure why. She will keep her instagram account, though.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#959 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 06 June 2020 - 10:28 PM

Not sure of all the details, but it looks like Hamachan will be in a play at the end of this month.

June 24-June 30

http://flying-trip.c...aimai/cast.html

Happy to see her doing something so soon.

#960 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 07:58 AM

Hamachan and Ayapan met for a drink.

HB6LaQN.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users