• Please log in to reply
1013 replies to this topic

#841 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:20 PM

^^ Her phone seems to be charging from his basket.  It doesn't indicate that they are dating, but fans will point to any interaction of any kind with any male outside of a venue as if it were a dating scandal regardless.  Stalking from the person taking the pictures should definitely be the biggest concern from this.

#842 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:22 PM

Am I missing something? She's literally just standing by the guy. Like, nothing in that photo says that's her boyfriend. Are idols not allowed to talk to males? 

People are really treating this as a scandal? I'd be more concern with the fact that somebody could be able to stalk her. : |

an idol could take a selfie and there could be a dude like 8 yards in the background and there would still be someone calling for that idols head for being within 30 yards of a boy at any point of her life

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#843 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:46 AM

I'm not the one who believes in 2ch. However, if they talk a lot about this, that will be the signal for the company to be worried.

#844 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:20 AM

ok i found the 2ch thread although there were comparison photos but still no clear photo of that girl's face :c11: ? and if it's really her, isn't just a powerbank scandal rofl.gif

+

did they picked the wrong bag http://www.hello-onl...yano-717926.jpg

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#845 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:23 PM

:wub:

RrBWHHY.jpg?1WOl2uRo.jpg?1

#846 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:44 PM

I posted it to Oda Sakura's thread since it was requested there and about Sakura, but since it was Hama-chan's blog post, I thought it would be a good idea to post it here as well.  Her 20171122 blog post translated to the best of my abilities:

Spoiler

The rest was a picture with Hirose and about Kobushi Factory's tour dates, but I hadn't translated those since it was outside of what was requested.

#847 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:54 PM

Thanks for the translation. Glad to see the current Morning Musume still puts members like Hamachan in awe. :good:

I think Hamachan is already becoming a H!P member that puts others in awe too but hasn't realized it yet.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#848 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:01 PM

Sailor hama-chan "Protected by Jupiter, the planet of thunder, Guardian of Protection, Sailor Jupiter! I'll make you feel so much regret, it'll leave you numb!"

Attached File  24301011_367396640386011_8633673045998560485_n.jpg   52.8K   3 downloads

HLxdmXb.png

#849 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:21 AM

I'm looking forward to the UTB pictures. Hama-chan looks like such a classical beauty in this 7net exclusive! Like a classic 80s idol.

tumblr_p06ur4pdz61u3sw5uo5_540.jpg

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#850 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:22 PM

Hama-chan's blog post. :(

Sad feelings, once again….

#851 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:58 AM

I'm actually really impressed by her blog, I think that just made me like her more. She has so much determination, I just really find her to be incredible. I feel like I kinda say this a lot these days for certain members but I think H!P is really lucky to have Hamachan for so many reasons.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#852 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:58 PM

New profile pic

0043174016debb9fdce632ece15d74854eae915e

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#853 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:11 PM

The Colonel and her army. :lol:

https://ameblo.jp/ko...2335292950.html

G40jTGD.jpg

rj94Jw4.jpg

#854 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:33 PM

Troops you know the plan... now find that leaker and neutralise them!

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#855 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:04 PM

I just hope she just keep it down and hope she didn't make any mistake before these ..
She is untouchable .. but a clear undeniable evidence still can take her down ..
May the main evil plot of those leakers is to get her to MM XD da da daaa

#856 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:50 PM

On the full attacks against Idols today aren't you? You're obviously not feeling it any more you said so yourself. Well now you're becoming one of those sad antis. Honestly if something isn't giving you pleasure in your life any more then just walk away and find something constructive to do with your life instead of bad mouthing young girls on the internet.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#857 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

With my favourite of the group, Rena, disappearing (I did like rena a lot from KSS days, I just didn't follow Kobushi), Ayano was my second choice along with Ayapan. In all this mess, I have decided to fully support Kobushi and since I like Ayano ever so slightly more than Ayapan, I guess she's gonna be my oshi. So yeah, Ayano support, woooooooo

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#858 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:04 PM

Welcome to the Ayano Army!  ^-^

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#859 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:27 PM

On the full attacks against Idols today aren't you? You're obviously not feeling it any more you said so yourself. Well now you're becoming one of those sad antis. Honestly if something isn't giving you pleasure in your life any more then just walk away and find something constructive to do with your life instead of bad mouthing young girls on the internet.

well that is rubbish ..just for fun ..
Just like your post on her rallying the troops to seek out the leaker XD

#860 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:06 PM

UTB+ pics

J9L9D9P.jpg?1

DmQ4xro.jpg?1

Kcb1SHG.jpg?1