JNiysQ1.jpeg

#822 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:35 PM

^

Hamachan looks like she's now taller than Sakurako.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#823 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:23 AM

^I like it ^-^ the details on the outfit is just WOW

Thank you so much :)

#824 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:05 PM

Hamachan will be on HPDB for the month of June!

Screen_Shot_2017-05-29_at_11.59.53_PM.pn

https://www.hellopro...gitalbooks.com/

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#825 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:25 AM

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#826 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:54 PM

HamaRei love story continues.

U6gM31DG.jpgVkTRRNkF.jpgEieQbPPi.jpg

KzONOItz.jpg1V6MG5LZ.jpg

#827 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:12 AM

Birthday event preview.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#828 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:55 PM

Otomomochi <3

Fukumura%20Mizuki,%20Hamaura%20Ayano-717

♡小指を折りたたむ時・・・♡浜浦彩乃

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#829 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:30 PM

I really love those outfits they wore at Momochi's graduation. I also like the ones they wore for Hinafest this year too. I really hope both get official photos (studio ones)
Oh and since I officially won them on YAJ I feel okay saying but I finally got my hands on Hama's first single photos. I sadly didn't have the money to start collecting her until about her second single was out but I'm happy to say my patience was rewarded. (lol as it stand I actually have MORE photos for her then I do takechan who is my oshi. but I started collecting more actively like right between singles for takechan so lol)

HLxdmXb.png

#830 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:05 PM

Well...let's see how H!P will handle this: http://imgur.com/a/1aQjY

Considering she's quite the important face for them we can just hope for the best I guess that they'll push that one under the rug. Especially since the group already took so many hits lately. It's like someone's out on a ###### mission trying to destroy them and their only "crime" is leading a normal teenage life. Fucked up. I hope they catch that stalker.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#831 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:28 PM

Considering she's quite the important face for them we can just hope for the best I guess that they'll push that one under the rug. Especially since the group already took so many hits lately. It's like someone's out on a ###### mission trying to destroy them and their only "crime" is leading a normal teenage life. Fucked up. I hope they catch that stalker.

Okay but what's wrong with those pics? Are girls even forbidden to hang out with boys ? XD
Renako's case is different because the purikura pics were explicit. Hagiko's case was different because she actually spent time in the boy's house (leaving what they did open to speculations+ it was obviously her). But here...?
I'm not even sure that it's her lmao. It's no big deal.
However, if people do scream "scandal" due to this little thing, then the whole H!P fandom will become even more ridiculous than ever.

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#832 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:30 PM

Even if it's really Hamachan in that picture (and honestly, there's only the JK Ninja Girl button, she could just be a fan...?) this can't be compared to Renako's leaked photos. She's literally just walking next to a guy. Wota do know that the girls have contact/ stand next to/ talk with/ look at guys in their everyday school life right?? XD

6DYNteh.png

#833 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:03 PM

And besides: http://wotaintransla...-me-when-im-30/

I'm not going to worry about the picture.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#834 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:11 PM

I would think that was an accident. Why? Because there should be at least 3 to 4 pics of those 2 in different places to prove that she's with a guy.

#835 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:31 PM

I would think that was an accident. Why? Because there should be at least 3 to 4 pics of those 2 in different places to prove that she's with a guy.

I sure hope so. But you never know with these kinds of things. Japan can be pretty idiotic with these kinds of things. And I mean, her phone is in his bike's basket. That pretty confirms they at least walked together.

This is source by the way and it has a few more photos but I didn't find those as "important" to originally post them. http://matsuri.2ch.n...fee/1503059076/

(There's some text that mentions the phone cord thing as well.)

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#836 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

Personally I think that one's a bit too much of a long stretch. I get that they were going for the shoes and the backpack, but a picture from behind is way too easy for Up-Front to ignore. 
With Rena we still had her face from the front and her writing.

Even if it's really Hamachan in that picture (and honestly, there's only the JK Ninja Girl button, she could just be a fan...?) this can't be compared to Renako's leaked photos. She's literally just walking next to a guy. Wota do know that the girls have contact/ stand next to/ talk with/ look at guys in their everyday school life right?? XD

Airi wasn't even allowed to sit next to a guy in a bus  :ph34r: I wouldn't underestimate some "fans" out there. But if Up-Front didn't say anything about Rena's purikura they won't mention this either.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#837 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:59 PM

man, KF is going through some rough times if this one is true.... I just hope the office is consistent and let's this one go too, since it's less than what Rena's pics were and they haven't said anything about that other than the hiatus. Hope Hamachan doesn't go on hiatus now as well.

#838 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:44 PM

It seems there was nothing indicating with absolute certainty that they were dating, and in any case it would be easy enough to use a tactic they've used in the past to say they "reprimanded her for being careless" about being around male friends/relatives if they bother to address it at all.  :c18:

My only concern from this is that someone out there who knows she's a public figure may now have an idea of where they can go to find and stalk her.  The smartest thing for the agency to do if they want to cut down on these kinds of invasions of privacy is to just say in a public statement that there is no longer a dating rule (even if they do keep it) and that restraining orders will be filed on those who harass the girls and their families or take secret photos outside of appropriate venues.  As creepy as it is, these are still usually fans of H!P if they recognize someone to take the picture at all.  The risk of being caught by block security footage would deter most of them if it meant legal trouble from breaking recent stalking laws and being banned from events for something that, while "scandalous" is no longer known to be against the rules.

It is likely at this point that the dating rule itself mostly just means "don't get caught" considering the measures they've taken to downplay situations like this recently.  The idea that they should risk their entire business model on whether or not someone can notice a phone in someone else's basket is something straight out of the late 90s.  Given the timing though, I'd think this makes it more likely that they continue to cover for Rena until she comes back rather than risk having to drop both Renako and Hama-chan.

#839 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:57 PM

Am I missing something? She's literally just standing by the guy. Like, nothing in that photo says that's her boyfriend. Are idols not allowed to talk to males? 

People are really treating this as a scandal? I'd be more concern with the fact that somebody could be able to stalk her. : |

#840 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:04 PM

The pic is a stupid thing and Hama is untouchable in current H!P. Don't worry with this. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users