• Please log in to reply
1013 replies to this topic

#801 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:01 AM

yeah, Hamachan got delicious long legs and tummy abs :ph34r: that's why I keep calling her and Maria "GAM" XD (they are the 3rd Gen. The 2nd Gen is Maimi and Ayaccho lol)
Spoiler

Hamachan's super long legs compare with others
Spoiler

she always seems like having fun showing off her body and her long legs lol

anyway, the wotas at 2ch are worried about Hamachan's baka-ness (bad at school, bad at "common sense", bad at "everything" ^^; )

and her getting "huge" due to all the ramen she ate :ph34r:

btw

CDJapan order links for Hamaura Ayano / Sakurako Wada Mini Photo Book "Greeting - Photobook -"

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#802 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:18 AM

^I think it has to do with her height... remember how clueless Yurina was ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#803 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:28 AM

^I think it has to do with her height... remember how clueless Yurina was ^^;

All the food feed her growth, not her brain XD

#804 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:04 PM

Even though you guys are just kidding around, it seems kind of mean to talk about how "clueless" she is cause she is kind of tall since some other member was in the past.  :unsure:

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#805 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:58 PM

Quoting this from KF thread:

There is a translation of a very interesting Kobushi Factory interview:

https://icejiggly.bl...bushi.html#more ("Digging into the '8 mysteries' of Kobushi Factory")

especially due to this part:

Mystery number 2
There are rumours that Hamachan is the boss-in-the-shadows. Is that true!?

Hirose: It's true! She's guilty

Taguchi: You're calling her 'guilty'? (bitter laugh) She's not a suspect...

For the fans who have been watching her since her H!P Kenshuusei days, it's hard to imagine the sight of Hamaura-san mercilessly taking control.

I have absolutely no problem imagining that mostly thanks to her Hama-taisa character in the Hina!Fes lotery videos. I can't wait what she has in stock for us this year!!! BTW isn't it already time for the video to be uploaded?

EDIT: I also love this part as well:

Taguchi: See, the questions were the problem! There should have been several question on home economics among those 20 questions!

Taguchi-san, why are you covering up for Hamaura-san so much?

Taguchi: It's the bonds we have as contemporaries,  as we've been together since way back. No matter how much she may nag at me when it comes to my performances, we've got to have each other's backs when it comes to important things. (laughs)

Edited by Pyo-Kiyo, 28 January 2017 - 08:02 PM.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#806 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:53 PM

^Lol, "She's guilty!" right away by Ayapan. XD It is true with Taguchi, even before I spent time looking up KSS and seeing which ones to follow, I always noticed Taguchi and Hamachan were always together before their debut. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#807 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:12 AM

I remember one video from KSS times where Taguchi said they were so close also because they were the same size lol. Then she got angry when Hamachan started to grow so tall XD

#808 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

^

That sounds very much like Tagguchi. :lol:

Spoiler

#809 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:37 PM

Hama-chan has a KSS who looks up to her!

New members Respected Senpai

新人ハロプロ研修生「尊敬するハロプロの先輩」
島倉→森戸、井上玲
日比→鈴木愛、秋山
江口→鈴木愛
土居→牧野
岡村→松浦
松永→佐藤、佐々木
山田→鞘師、浜浦
中山→牧野、工藤

Shimakura - Morito Chisaki, Inoue Rei
Hibi - Suzuki Airi, Akiyama Mao
Eguchi - Suzuki Airi
Doi - Makino Maria
Okamura - Matsuura Aya
Matsunaga - Satou Masaki, Sasaki Rikako
Yamada - Sayashi Riho, Hamaura Ayano
Nakayama - Makino Maria, Kudou Haruka

#810 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:48 PM

^Yeah, she's one of my favorites from the new KSS. I guess we will eventually see a selfie between the two. :)

#811 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

Recent HamaTaguRena:

6cb5d167697172920e9738882188199df7c4fc61

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, would anyone here be willing to help Hama-chan in H!O Elimination game agains Airi, Fukuchan, Maria and Momona?  ^-^

If yes, you are more than welcomed! (if not you are not welcomed there, lol)  :itadakimasu:

#812 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:36 PM

Has anyone a chance to look at this?: http://wotaintransla...-me-when-im-30/

I always find these entries pretty entertaining, I never knew Hamachan enjoyed being an idol this much. :wub:

#813 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

Happy 17th Birthday, Hama-chan!

She was only 12 when I "discovered" her thanks to Suppin Utahime audition. The flow of time is unstopable...

I re-watched the audition footage today. Oh my, she has grown so much!

#814 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:18 PM

Happy Birthday, Hama-chan! ! #PHOTOBOOK ! ! !

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#815 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:21 PM

happy birthday Hamachan.. :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#816 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:55 PM

sorry for dp  :ph34r:

quoting from Ayapan thread :

The Aya x Aya duo was in a variety show ("Universal Studios Japan de TKO").

They were both gorgeous, but Ayapan went "the extra mile". Without a doubt a must-see for fans.   :w00t:

Link: http://www.dailymoti...o-170501_people

Especially the scene starting @16:58min is just...  :o ...  XD

LOLed at Hamachan just disregarded the rule and keep eating,, XD

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#817 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:02 PM

^ I did not understand, why she should not eat the stuff, but it was really funny to see her break that rule. :lol:

BTW I liked the outfits also quite much. :arrow:

#818 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:16 PM

^ I don't remember the timing but I think the gist of it is that Hamachan got the answer wrong and as punishment, couldn't enjoy her treat.

Ayapan tried to help Hamachan too. Since there's an extra cookie on the table why not just give it to Hamachan, but she was still denied her cookie... Until she just "broke" the rules and ate the cookie and popcorn anyways ^^;

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#819 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:27 PM

^So that's what happened? Ok, that makes more sense and makes it a lot more funny lol. XD

#820 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:42 PM

This is a drawing I did for Hama-chan being my #19 of my favorites from current H!P It was kinda hard to make that effect on the clothes but it was fun to draw her with the JK Ninja Girls costume <3

Spoiler

I hope you like it  ^-^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users