Spoiler

#922 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 07:53 PM

Happy Birthday~

To think that she was only 12 when I firstly got to know her... she's grown up so much since then!

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#923 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 09:29 AM

So much potential over that stage. :w00t:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#924 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 09:42 AM

Did Hama-chan say anything about getting braces? Because I'm pretty sure she has a mouth full atm

Edit~
Just looked at a bunch of pictures on the pic board and she does. I feel late.

HLxdmXb.png

#925 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:39 AM

Yes, I was going to mention this a while ago, watched the most recent HP DVD mag and noticed she was a bit off then.

#926 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 03:19 PM

She definitely is wearing braces. I hope is doesn't change her appearance too much, her teeth were a charm point to me. Plus other made her distinctive.

Attached Files

#927 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:52 PM

#928 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 04:49 PM

hair arrangement at 24:45 <3

mc

Edited by ruel, 30 August 2019 - 10:10 PM.

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#929 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 02:23 AM

http://hayabusa3.2ch...e/1578414029/0-
Another scandal I think.

Attached Files

#930 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:58 AM

Eh... would someone explain to me what is the problem this time...? Cause the photo shows... probably Hama-chan holding a phone and drinking something...?
How is that bad? / What am I missing?

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#931 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:22 AM

Instagram guy user posts this picture of her (it definitely is her, same clothing, hair, mole, etc) on his account with words only a possible BF would write, also indicating they've been together for at least a year. 'Newish' twitter account (my guess is someone who knows them irl and thus knows his insta) points out the picture. Account of the bf on all SNS platforms suddenly disappear/go private. Some investigation makes it likely she goes to a certain uni (it was unknown she goes to uni) as this was taken near it. Given this certain older reports of a certain H!P member getting along very well with a guy in class get put into light, etc, etc. A lot to it, everything seems to heavily hint that this is true unless a guy is deliberately trying to set her up by going through the effort of all of this for some reason. Knowing what people she hangs out with however, this thing does not surprise me.

#932 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:39 PM

I know that she will be in trouble really soon. However, this alone doesn't seem to convince me that this guy is her BF, since there wasn't even the pic about that guy. 

Some people say that we should scrap the idea about idols never having BF. I have different thoughts, and even if those people are true, these people should also believe that idols and their "BF" are smart enough not to upload their pics on social media to seek trouble, except when there are plots. As Kinjiru pointed out, this guy set her up deliberately, regardless of being her BF or not.

There is one best way to reveal the truth: somebody needs to take the picture of them together.

#933 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 02:51 PM

No, you don't grasp what happened. The guy made a standard instagram post shooting his GF from behind and thanking her for the past year and hoping to spend more good times together in the new year blabla. The reason it is taken from the back is obviously because he can't shoot an idol's face in his SNS so he tried to make it vague. However, he greatly underestimated the fans who can identify it is most certainly her just from the clothing, mole, etc. I didn't say he set her up, I strongly believe, and am even certain after the Kobushi Disscolution now that this guy is her BF and Hamachan has been playing the rest of the group despite promising to "work together and rebuild the trust towards the group". 

#934 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 03:04 PM

When I saw this picture (outside of H!O) I first thought it was Rei, oops. Kobushi fans really have good eyes.

Aw man, Hamachan of all people. Guess Kobushi was never meant to be.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#935 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 03:16 PM

I'm nowfully convinced there's a curse on Kobushi...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#936 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 03:43 PM

The breakup of Kobushi is not being officially related to Hamaura being in trouble. Also, she's not being punished noticeably, and will continue with the company...

But it also doesn't matter if the rumor is true or false now.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#937 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:43 PM

@Kinjiru: I don't know what is the point of uploading stuffs related to idols when he knows that no-BF rule exists and she wants to keep her own job. If they wanted to maintain that relationship while letting her resume idol activity, he would never upload anything, even the shot of her from behind. Most 48's scandals involved shootings from paparazzi. Idols may look innocent, but they never let their BF-in-shadow upload anything related to the incidents, if they want to keep their jobs. Even so, paparazzi could catch them being together. Therefore, I don't think the guy who uploaded Hama-chan's photo is that innocent and stupid, and I don't think she's stupid enough to let him upload that photo on Instagram if she still wants to keep her jobs, as she had witnessed two scandals of members who were in the same group as she is right now. Conclusively, it's either that she wants to leave H!P or he set her up. Problem is, had she wanted to leave that much, she could have taken the picture with him (just like Tagucchi did). Still, it doesn't cross out the possibility that she wants to leave. I'm not saying that you're totally wrong, I'm just saying that if he is indeed her boyfriend, it will be the most stupid and ridiculous scandal I've ever heard of. Remember, sometimes stupid stuffs happen.

Regardless of whether it's true or not, it still means "Trouble"

#938 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:47 PM

Doesn't mean anything since the group is disbanding and she's going on to different things.

HLxdmXb.png

#939 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:07 PM

Correct, if he didn't want to risk anything he would never upload anything, but previous members' BFs have uploaded even worse.  Also, since it was just a back shot from a random instagram account in his dumb boy mind he might've very well though it was safe, unaware that it would be found and that fans were so familiar with ther they know her clothing etc. Plenty of JP boys would make this mistake (coughTaguchiBF). I've personally seen and sat beside her guy friends and they weren't very bright. If this guy knows her and wanted to actually set her up he could've easily posted a 2 shot, her face and another guy, or anything really, but this photo is just really natural for a guy wanting to celebrate the past year with his GF without showing her face directly. There have been dumb scandals before but this one is rather believable, hence why it took off. Paparazzi isn't really a thing anymore for H!P as they're too unimportant. Another possibility is of course that they took the risk knowing that they'd disband anyway but yea.

#940 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 05:25 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if he got careless because Hamachan told him of her graduation. It's just bad that he says they've been together for a year now.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users