577 replies to this topic

#521 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

That's the question, isn't it?

I'm guessing that the actual firing was a matter of a period of discussion. Somewhere I read that Tagu blogged "Ayaka will save me" which tells me she didn't go willingly.

I keep wondering what the girls were thinking when they took that pic, especially Hamachan as they were KSS mates from the same generation.

Ayapan mentioned that in her first post about it right after the announcement was made. It was in Taguchi's last blog post, but it was part where she was talking about all the members. Something to the effect of "Ayapan will protect me. Nomu is my sun. Hama-chan is a special generation mate. Sako is my moral support. Rei is already too cute." (If someone can make that more accurate, please, please correct it.)

I would love to see someone translate Taguchi's last blog post. There seem to be some things that could be taken as her knowing her time as an idol is over. (It seems one line is "Sometimes I make even enemies that I do not have to make" and another says "If you walk a normal life, you will not have much love pouring from so many people!")

#522 Daisuki Zukki Beamu

Daisuki Zukki Beamu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:16 PM

We can assume it was 11 pm because it was posted at 11 pm on the blog and she said that she was "outside at the moment", not "outside earlier tonight"

But they don't post the blogs directly themselves. They send it to staff and staff posts it. (I remember one time, they forgot to edit out the part at the beginning saying "Here it today's blog. Please take care of it for me" or something to that effect.) We don't know when she wrote it. Even if she did write it when she was out and about late at night by herself, the staff wouldn't have posted it while it was happening.

Not sure if the staff is posting it or the girls, I think the girls usually post it and staff will control it if they see something problematic with it.

1. Since they often post some pictures and afterwards the post is gone, will be edited and posted online again after a while (because the background location or certain *cough* Rios *cough* are seen.

2. and as I remember there was a mysterious post by Maa-Chan where she's questioning the universe and everything which was just creepy and weird at least, which was deleted later. 

3. There was a post of Eri, Reina and Sayumi who were bashing Koreans, the post was later deleted and they apologized.

5e7041-1514897415.png

...Taimu rimitto. ❤ 🚌 Magic of Anju, bye bye~ NEXT STOP

#523 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:29 PM

This didn't seem like any scandals like Kanna or Miya was in. This was too explicit, and Tagucchi wasn't that foolish to let it happen if she really wanted to be an idol. Her case was like Yaguchi-san or Fujimoto-san, she used the rule to terminate the contract. In reality, the contract can never be ended suddenly without any repayment from the employee side. Rio's case was one, she had to find the way to break rule in order to terminate the contract as soon as possible. This even reminded me of Uta's case, she also wasn't allowed to go that easily without going through many discussions with the company.

#524 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:43 PM

We can assume it was 11 pm because it was posted at 11 pm on the blog and she said that she was "outside at the moment", not "outside earlier tonight"

But they don't post the blogs directly themselves. They send it to staff and staff posts it. (I remember one time, they forgot to edit out the part at the beginning saying "Here it today's blog. Please take care of it for me" or something to that effect.) We don't know when she wrote it. Even if she did write it when she was out and about late at night by herself, the staff wouldn't have posted it while it was happening.

Not sure if the staff is posting it or the girls, I think the girls usually post it and staff will control it if they see something problematic with it.

1. Since they often post some pictures and afterwards the post is gone, will be edited and posted online again after a while (because the background location or certain *cough* Rios *cough* are seen.

2. and as I remember there was a mysterious post by Maa-Chan where she's questioning the universe and everything which was just creepy and weird at least, which was deleted later. 

3. There was a post of Eri, Reina and Sayumi who were bashing Koreans, the post was later deleted and they apologized.

I didn't know about those. Thank you for letting me know.

#525 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:03 AM

H!P is offering a refund to the upcoming bus tour and Xmas event.

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=11256

#526 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:44 AM

its interesting how all the background girls leave...

This. Those 3 were the obvious neglected members, line-wise. Was there frustration on their part? Did they talk about it between themselves?

#527 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:50 AM

Some of you already forgot that Taguchi had a whole segment where she talked about her Renaloss...
There was no way they'd order Natsumi to cut all ties with Renako and make sure that she'd respect this order. Simply no way.

They would and they have in the past. If they had no problem doing it to a 12 year old why would you think they would have an issue doing it to a 17 year old?

#528 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:25 AM

Some of you already forgot that Taguchi had a whole segment where she talked about her Renaloss...
There was no way they'd order Natsumi to cut all ties with Renako and make sure that she'd respect this order. Simply no way.

They would and they have in the past. If they had no problem doing it to a 12 year old why would you think they would have an issue doing it to a 17 year old?

Because a 12years-old is still a child and a 17years-old is almost an adult. That's logical .-. You can't control teenagers, influence them super easily and check every single thing they do as if they were 12.
Btw, don't forget that it's actually 2017 and that various accounts on various SNS are a thing. Why would H!P waste time/money on checking that Tagu properly cut ties with Renako ? Like, going through all her accounts to make sure that she unfollowed/blocked/delated Renako?
Nah, not buying it. Girls were too close anyway to let management interfere in their friendship.

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#529 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:35 PM

Because a 12years-old is still a child and a 17years-old is almost an adult. That's logical .-. You can't control teenagers, influence them super easily and check every single thing they do as if they were 12.
Btw, don't forget that it's actually 2017 and that various accounts on various SNS are a thing. Why would H!P waste time/money on checking that Tagu properly cut ties with Renako ? Like, going through all her accounts to make sure that she unfollowed/blocked/delated Renako?
Nah, not buying it. Girls were too close anyway to let management interfere in their friendship.

I would understand the "cut ties with Renako" as a "don't ###### over your job by letting your friendship go in the way of job.

#530 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

Cuteness is justice by Sayu

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:56 AM

So can someone please explain to me Taguchi's scandal? Like I saw the pics and I thought those were leaked by some random paparazzi or a stupid ex, but now I hear people talking about it as if those were leaked by Taguchi herself, and I don't know anything about the Line Live business with Rena, I mean the one where Taguchi appears.

#531 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:00 PM

When these things happen, a lot of people like to speculate that the person may have done so intentionally as an excuse to get fired for some reason or another.  There's rarely enough information given publicly for the full picture, and what little information is given isn't always trusted, so people will fill in the blanks.

#532 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:49 AM

^ Oh, thanks for the answer!! and what about Rena's Line Live, people say she showed Taguchi's face and that that affected Taguchi, but I don't understand how

#533 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:53 AM

I saw this on my twitter but I thought I’ll post it.

Tweet from @matsuokun39

“①Natsumi reflects on her scandal so she offered canceling of contract with H!P by herself
②she planned to continue her activity by the end of the year but moved the schedule forward(he doesn’t know why)
③Rena’s retirement had a big influence on Natsumi”

“Also this information came from a TV reporter who’s a Taguchi wota and knows Up-Front staff talked about Taguchi’s firing.”

Original Tweets:
1: https://twitter.com/...689039040430080
2: https://twitter.com/...665967000326145

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#534 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:15 AM

^ They talked about Taguchi leaving on "Totsugeki Mou Icchou" this week.
Here (not sure how long it'll stay up). --> https://youtu.be/DkXcL-6J5eQ

Via aerosuffly at Jplop.
Nakajima pretty much said what we know. There was the leak photos. There was Ogawa Rena's Line Live. But it was the Line Live that caused more damage on Taguchu's relationship with the management because they did that on their own. (Nakajima was implying that UF is pretty lenient with boyfriend scandal especially if the photos were leaked or taken by paparazzi.) But the management did not just kick her out. She felt guilty\, confessed to them and asked to be withdrawn. Nakajima also said that she told him to come to the Kobushi Shinjuku Reny stage else he might regret, but she wasn't being goofy around him like usual.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#535 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:23 AM

Tagu....  :cold: ....this is all so regrettable. I hope she'll be alright and doesn't go down Rena's path in the future. All the best to the little Tagutree  <3

6DYNteh.png

#536 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:23 PM

^ They talked about Taguchi leaving on "Totsugeki Mou Icchou" this week.
Here (not sure how long it'll stay up). --> https://youtu.be/DkXcL-6J5eQ

Via aerosuffly at Jplop.
Nakajima pretty much said what we know. There was the leak photos. There was Ogawa Rena's Line Live. But it was the Line Live that caused more damage on Taguchu's relationship with the management because they did that on their own. (Nakajima was implying that UF is pretty lenient with boyfriend scandal especially if the photos were leaked or taken by paparazzi.) But the management did not just kick her out. She felt guilty\, confessed to them and asked to be withdrawn. Nakajima also said that she told him to come to the Kobushi Shinjuku Reny stage else he might regret, but she wasn't being goofy around him like usual.

Who is Nakajima?

#537 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:27 PM

^ The male host on the show. Kobushi has been on the show before.
G2TysHFm.jpg

Taguchi has been on the show solo before too.
https://youtu.be/ZCP3OZT3OvM

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#538 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:34 PM

^ oh I see .. thanks :)

#539 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:14 PM

I feel bad for Taguchi, I hope that instead of going down the same path as Rena she will help Rena to get her act together, and can someone please tell me what was that Line Live about? It seems to have been pretty bad

#540 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:51 PM

It was a Line Live that was broadcasted very shortly with Rena and Taguchi walking together laughing. I assume it was opened by Rena since she seemed least surprised about it while giggling and the phone looked to be in her hand. Line Live is a medium the agency uses as a tool and supervised. Using it and broadcasting the the public during your private time with no OK from any staff, especially together with a current/former member depending on who used the app, is a big no-no and a misuse of company promotion tools. She basically made it a lot easier for the agency to stop her contract with no repercussions if they wanted to by allowing this to happen. Then again, she might've intended to stop anyway in which case she wouldn't really care. It this was initiated by Rena however, I wonder how it affected their relationship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users