• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#501 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:14 AM

well .. there is a difference between what I think and what I feel ..
While I think rules got to be enforce and action should be taken when someone does something wrong (for whatever case) ..

I feel that this time they should have just let it go or go the lighter or softer side ..
I dunno what's with the management .. they seem doing stuff when it is better not to and leaving thing not done when they are suppose to do something ..
I think they should have like take better care of the girls in this group so things shouldn't happen ..
I am guessing .. but with a track record of 3 in less than half a year really show that there is a problem and its definitely not at the girls' side ..

It is sad to me because she belong to a great batch of high profile trainees who been at it a long time before finally getting to debut ..
We expected these batch of girls to stay and lead H!P into the future for a long time ..
and it is sadly just cut short by reasons that I feel it is very avoidable ..

#502 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:23 AM

I am guessing .. but with a track record of 3 in less than half a year really show that there is a problem and its definitely not at the girls' side ..

That's a bold statement with Rio leaving for a lack of work etiquette and both Rena and Taguchi fired for having photos of their relationships leaked when they were obviously taken by themselves. This is not some paparazzi stuff, the responsibility lies solely with themselves. Maybe in some imaginary scenario the agency did something to upset all 3 of them to act this way, but absolutely zero evidence of this has come out. The only connection between the 3 leaving is between Rena and Taguchi, with evidence of Taguchi meeting up after the former had left the group due to trouble and this being shown in an unorganized line live. This hints that Rena, who already has a grudge against the office as can also be seen in her tweets, influenced Taguchi's departure as well. She seems perfectly capable of such manipulation. We see no connection with Rio here, however. Management has disallowed people with more discipline auditioning for H!P groups from entering a group, and these 3 are fully fledged members given privileges and responsibilities.

#503 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:33 AM

^ .. lol ..
I didn't want to be detail .. ok let me explain ..
For example .. like for a team (of whatever sport) ..
if 1 player start playing badly and the rest don't.. there should a problem with that player..
But if like half the team start playing badly .. then it should be other reasons rather than the individual players ..

====

but anyway .. I think we should not even think adding members for KF as a forgone conclusion ..
C-ute also started with 8 but they ended with 5 members after 12 years ..

CG also have total 8 members but in different time as they add members before but when they are left with 5 members, they got the demotion and the members transferred and downgraded to part-timers ..

So the management do have plenty of options which they had done before and worked out really well ..

====

edit:

I wonder if it has anything to do with this. http://wotaintransla...at-11-at-night/

I finally looked at this ..
It is a case in summer as she said it was hot .. and also it was posted in August .. XD
The thing is .. she never said it was 11pm .. but the discussion said so ..
11pm is a important fact before there is a curfew law in many parts of Japan especially Tokyo and greater Tokyo that does not allow under 18 years old to be out after 11pm ..
I think 2ch is simply trying to play it as serious as possible ..
But idol post that suggest possible breaking of the law ain't a good thing though ..

#504 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:40 AM

Well ######. This has been a shit year supporting KF. I've always thought Taguchi was more sensible than that, and her professionalism always seemed to be equal to Hamachan's. Shame how her career has turned out.

I'm damn upset, but I'm torn over who to be upset about. On one hand UFP are the dicks that terminated her contract over something so stupid as having a boyfriend. On the other hand, they can't have just fired her over a relationship right? I think we kind of forget that UFP is also suffering a loss by letting go an established member, I'm sure they don't release members (not to mention 3 in a year) willy nilly. Things behind the scenes must have gotten pretty bad between Taguchi and management for them to do something like that. At the same time I'm upset at Taguchi for doing something so foolish as getting a BF and letting such photos get out. But I also feel that she (and idols in general) shouldn't have to hide something so natural like love. What a goddamn mess...

I feel sorry for the remaining 5 of them. What a shit year this must have been. Hope they bounce back better and stronger in '18.

#505 Daisuki Zukki Beamu

Daisuki Zukki Beamu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:25 AM

It is a case in summer as she said it was hot .. and also it was posted in August .. XD
11pm is a important fact before there is a curfew law in many parts of Japan especially Tokyo and greater Tokyo that does not allow under 18 years old to be out after 11pm ..
But idol post that suggest possible breaking of the law ain't a good thing though ..

I dunno, maybe the title said it was 11pm or that's the time she posted it. I rather thought it maybe was the time when she started getting in trouble with her parents and having arguments you know, not that it happened recently, but a few months ago where the whole Kobushi drama started. 

But actually I didn't even think about that, it's just another point that wasn't really good, when it was actually 11pm.

5e7041-1514897415.png

...Taimu rimitto. ❤ 🚌 Magic of Anju, bye bye~ NEXT STOP

#506 pika_pika

pika_pika

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:58 AM

If Tagu had come out and said – yeah, I’ve got  a boyfriend, I’d like you to still support me as a performer anyway – what’s the worst that could have happened?

I think the Kobushi brand is in such trouble now, that basically this was a great opportunity to try it, when there’s nothing (left) to lose.

Think of the publicity you could generate by doing that. It could really have gone viral (idol comes out as a human being, shock’u!)

H!P has anyway lost a lot of the mainstream-ground to 48/46, and it would have been a great chance to capitalise on what they are still the best at, and reinforce a reputation of being the more progressive and more ‘music-first’ franchise anyway.

And, if the worst worst worst scenario happened (economically I mean), in 4 months time, you could say - it didn’t work, we’ll find a way of firing her now after all. Look – we listened to the fans!

I really don’t think that would happen. These rules are unpopular with the majority of fans (yes, in japan too!). (my Japanese may be a long way from perfect, but I know enough to read blog comments and know how many of them are against these rules)

#507 Daisuki Zukki Beamu

Daisuki Zukki Beamu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:36 AM

This really would have been a great oppurtunity to try this. It's not like there aren't idol groups out there who aren't under a dating ban and it's not like things like these were never adressed by other agencies (one of 48 (?) told us about her marriage when she announced her graduation and at Johnnys it was stated that he knew about a guys' relationship he just doesn't want him to show it too much in public but it's ok). It would be interesting to see where this would've ended  because in the Johnnys case most people could deal with it. I even read the first Renako commnents and people were really more like "this guy is so lucky" than "screw her".

5e7041-1514897415.png

...Taimu rimitto. ❤ 🚌 Magic of Anju, bye bye~ NEXT STOP

#508 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:51 AM

^ .. lol ..
I didn't want to be detail .. ok let me explain ..
For example .. like for a team (of whatever sport) ..
if 1 player start playing badly and the rest don't.. there should a problem with that player..
But if like half the team start playing badly .. then it should be other reasons rather than the individual players ..

====

but anyway .. I think we should not even think adding members for KF as a forgone conclusion ..
C-ute also started with 8 but they ended with 5 members after 12 years ..

CG also have total 8 members but in different time as they add members before but when they are left with 5 members, they got the demotion and the members transferred and downgraded to part-timers ..

So the management do have plenty of options which they had done before and worked out really well ..

====

edit:

I wonder if it has anything to do with this. http://wotaintransla...at-11-at-night/

We can assume it was 11 pm because it was posted at 11 pm on the blog and she said that she was "outside at the moment", not "outside earlier tonight"

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#509 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:51 AM

They knew she'd broken the dating ban weeks ago but didn't fire her. It certainly seems to be related, but something else or an accumulation of things as was the case with Rio led to this point.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#510 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:16 PM

Yesterday I was thinking about this. 
The tour ended, so I thought she might leave now. 

Not an hour later the news came, so weird. 

I understand why they made her leave. You sign a contract, you keep to it or leave. It's the same in a non public working space.

Ofcourse it makes me really sad to see another Kobushi member leave. Tagu is such a cutie and I love her singing. 

I feel the worst for the other girls. Working so hard to get where you are and now Kobushi is getting a bad name due to 3 girls leaving one after the other due to scandals (although Rena's wasn't officially due to a scandal).

They must feel so betrayed... 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#511 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:20 PM

its interesting how all the background girls leave...

#512 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

I don't think it was over the photos. They stated that staff/management have had multiple discussions with both Taguchi and her parents over the last few months so clearly an issue was going on for longer then the photos have been public. They said there was a lack of self-consciousness and responsibility on her part so I'm thinking she has been braking rules and/or not taking her job serious. The concert may have been the final straw - was she not listening to staff, was she not giving a good performance, did she had a bad attitude or did she simply not care anymore.  For all we know she has been acting out over Ogawa Rena leaving and If Rena's original absence was management punishing her before deciding to let her go Taguchi could have been acting out since July.

Similar situations happened before with both C-ute and Berryz Kobo. With C-ute Erika was upset over how the Kanna situation was handled so she graduated from H!P. With Berryz Kobo the manager(s) forced the girls to deleted Maiha's contact information when she graduated from H!P and they were told to not have contact. Taguchi could have been told to cut off contact with Rena and went behind the staff's back to keep in contact with her. It is one thing to still have contact with a member that left/graduated on good terms but it's a whole other ballgame to still have contact with members that were let go for negative reasons. Let's be honest the girls could have been great friends with Rio and Rena but staff/management wouldn't want them negatively influencing the remaining members.

I'd say Taguchi was acting out over Rena being let go and also kept in contact with her despite repeat warnings to cut off all contact.

#513 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:10 PM

I think that this was a termination along the lines of Fujie, sounds like Taguchi just started slacking off (the boyfriend would also play a factor in this I would imagine) and it was decided to terminate her contract mutually rather than it getting to a breach.

#514 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:50 PM

We can assume it was 11 pm because it was posted at 11 pm on the blog and she said that she was "outside at the moment", not "outside earlier tonight"

But they don't post the blogs directly themselves. They send it to staff and staff posts it. (I remember one time, they forgot to edit out the part at the beginning saying "Here it today's blog. Please take care of it for me" or something to that effect.) We don't know when she wrote it. Even if she did write it when she was out and about late at night by herself, the staff wouldn't have posted it while it was happening.

#515 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:58 PM

Some of you already forgot that Taguchi had a whole segment where she talked about her Renaloss...
There was no way they'd order Natsumi to cut all ties with Renako and make sure that she'd respect this order. Simply no way.

If anything, I think that seeing Renako and Fuji-don beeing so free/happy impacted her. Maybe she wanted more freedom and started to misbehave idk.
But well, maybe she was dealing with a lot of things.God only knows...

I wish her to be happy and hope that the remaining Kobushi will become even stronger.

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#516 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:15 PM

So quick..........

Attached Files

#517 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:24 PM

So quick..........

Yeah. They already had that up last night. Their staff updating the blog is not quite as quick. The still have Taguchi in the header pictures as of this morning.

Did they cut her out or did they already have a 5-nin Kobushi Factory picture waiting to be rolled out?

#518 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

That's the question, isn't it?

I'm guessing that the actual firing was a matter of a period of discussion. Somewhere I read that Tagu blogged "Ayaka will save me" which tells me she didn't go willingly.

I keep wondering what the girls were thinking when they took that pic, especially Hamachan as they were KSS mates from the same generation.

#519 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:02 PM

...I'm damn upset, but I'm torn over who to be upset about. On one hand UFP are the dicks that terminated her contract over something so stupid as having a boyfriend. On the other hand, they can't have just fired her over a relationship right?.. But I also feel that she (and idols in general) shouldn't have to hide something so natural like love. What a goddamn mess...

C'mon guys
Is not hard to believe that some jobs have some "ridiculous" rules and you are aware of them before taking the job -_-
In my experience, I work with a lot of people everyday from different companies and my contract say very clearly that I CAN NOT have any kind of relationship with ANY of them due to conflict of interest, I can't go to partys, meeting and even have their phone numbers, yeah I know is ridiculous but is part of my job and I accepted
They literally can fired me by simple sending a text message
So I get why they are doing this, is really not that difficult to understand

#520 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

I'm guessing that the actual firing was a matter of a period of discussion. Somewhere I read that Tagu blogged "Ayaka will save me" which tells me she didn't go willingly.

Yeah, I also think they probably took that picture before the official note was out. Without Tagucchi. 

That "Ayaka will save me" line is going to haunt me honestly. Ayapan already seems stressed over losing 3 members in such a short time.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users