Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#362 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:47 AM

I've always thought of her as the Chinami of KF (not just because her color is orange :whistle:) I always looked at them as the mood makers of the group. No matter what's going on they always seem to make the other members laugh or smile.

#363 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:06 AM

^I agree completely.  Of all the member comparisons between KF and BK, these two members are the best comparisons.  In fact, their smiles are the same... really the same. 

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#364 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:54 AM

Sorry for the double post; but, I couldn't wait any longer for someone else to post this:
https://instagram.com/p/BYnd2IijIUK/

(Sorry, I didn't know how to properly post an IG video.)

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#365 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:08 PM

Oh wow, didn't hear about this incident:

Taguchi Natsumi gets into fight with her family; leaves house at 11 PM

caCYGi9.jpg

#366 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:22 PM

She was featured on this weeks Girls Live. Poor girl got so emotional when talking about Rena :sob:

#367 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:27 PM

It's really nice they let her talk about her friendship like this. 

Most of the times when members "graduate" like this, there is no more talk about them... 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#368 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:13 AM

Especially in the way Rena graduated as well, I'm surprised they had a special feature about her in TGL. Watching Tagucchi talk about Rena was so heart breaking, and I could tell by the way she talked about Kobushi that she loves her group very much. What a good girl.

#369 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:12 PM

Scandal https://twitter.com/...0209984512?s=17

#370 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:14 PM

I was joking about all my favs being fired or involved in a scandal but after my 1st and 2nd fav, it’s my 3rd fav. Watch out, Sakurako. You’re next XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#371 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:22 PM

Welp those are pretty explicit. It's the same case with Rena so I wonder how management will deal with this. 

But damn considering the timing how could both of them be so careless. Just hide it properly already.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#372 moarfff

moarfff

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:32 PM

Yup ... That doesn t sound good at all for her :/

#373 Mizuiro

Mizuiro

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:34 PM

4 scandals in a row? It's pretty obvious at this point a "friend" is behind all of this.  :c03:

She's my second favorite after Rei, and I will continue to support her.

I just hope UFP ignores this like Hamachan's "scandal".

#374 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:41 PM

But damn considering the timing how could both of them be so careless. Just hide it properly already.

Just exactly what I thought. I want them to be happy, I want them to experience love, but as an idol you simply shouldn't get caught. 

These are really explicit. Up-Front could always act as if these pictures didn't exist, or as if we can't be sure that's Taguchi... but I honestly wonder what happens next.

I mean... they didn't react to Rena's pictures either.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#375 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:52 PM

What if they planned this because they wanted to leave but management wasnt letting them?

#376 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:53 PM

Just exactly what I thought. I want them to be happy, I want them to experience love, but as an idol you simply shouldn't get caught. 

These are really explicit. Up-Front could always act as if these pictures didn't exist, or as if we can't be sure that's Taguchi... but I honestly wonder what happens next.

they didn't react publicly, but it's not coincidence that Rena had some health issues pop up after purikura came to light.... If Taguchi goes on hiatus, then start worrying.

At this rate, might as well just blow up Kobushi and start over...  what a disaster these last few months have been.

#377 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:59 PM

Yikes, another one.. such unfortunate timing. I don't think the management will stand behind her, we can expect a hiatus which will lead to 'graduation' (a la Rena) or even straight-up contract termination (a la Rio).

What an awful year for Kobushi tbh.

I8dtEOy.gif

#378 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:18 PM

they didn't react publicly, but it's not coincidence that Rena had some health issues pop up after purikura came to light.... If Taguchi goes on hiatus, then start worrying.

Yeah... I mean I'm not 100% against the idea of Rena actually having health problems. But that timing was... interesting...

Now, Taguchi can't get problems like these as well. 

What if they planned this because they wanted to leave but management wasnt letting them?

You know, that'd be big. Like, honestly big. Rio, too, did something that was so over the top that they fired her. And them all coming from the same group? 

I'm not really in the mood for conspiracy theories, but the timing...

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#379 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:39 PM

It's something I've normally said about businesses in general and hadn't applied it to idols yet, but I suppose it does apply.  If your business model relies on someone in your employ not "getting caught" doing something that you expect or know they will be doing, it probably isn't a very good or sustainable business model.  I've been of the opinion for more than a decade now that the agency should just ignore the "scandals" and let the girls have whatever relationships they want so long as they don't get caught doing anything more explicit than normal PDA.  The insertion of "purity" into the idol industry to appease fans that can't handle that a performer they follow would dare to have human feelings is a cancer on the industry itself.  Especially when many of them are still so young when their parents sign their contracts.  The sense of ownership that many wota have over idols has always been a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

Edit: ^As was said above by Mizuiro, chances are a "friend" is responsible.  The girls in Kobushi (and possibly extending to girls in other groups as well) probably trust each other enough to share the pictures among each other.  If someone managed to sneak those pictures from the phone or computer of even one of the girls, it's likely they could have gotten a treasure trove that could have ended the careers of a number of H!P girls if the agency doesn't sweep them under the rug or simply ignore it.  That's barring any other possibilities like another girl in H!P being spiteful for some reason.

#380 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:01 PM

Damnit, not my Taguchi.  :cold: 

This pics are fakes!! This face is not his face!!. All is a f#####g conspiration!!   :GGRR: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users