• Please log in to reply
564 replies to this topic

#561 mie-chan

mie-chan

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 05:21 AM

If she had not continued to socialize with the removed members she would have still been in HP, but the line video was too much.

#562 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 06:12 AM

I think she intended to leave the group at that point, but right now she did regret it. She was still a teenager back then, so it wasn't surprising that she chose to leave the group by that method.

#563 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 940 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:47 AM

I mean you reap what you sow. It's fine to be remorseful, but then what is the point of saying it now. The band is disbanding and everyone is working towards their goal. She should also move on.

#564 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1153 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 09:41 PM

It makes all of it sting a little more for me, personally. Maybe if she’d stayed, Kobushi would have been able to bounce back easier and we wouldn’t be approaching a disbandment now. I think it was just too many hits back to back, losing member after member within 6 months, then their sales dropping and not picking back up, and watching Tsubaki improve more and more... I think it made most of Kobushi just lose the energy to continue.
I like to draw/paint H!P members and other J-celebs. You can find my art here:
Instagram: @mackenziesartofficial
Facebook: Mackenzie’s Art
Website and Blog: https://mackenziesar...press.com/blog/

#565 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 513 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 06:04 AM

^^ she just expressed herself and gave us her point of view of things, i doesnt mean she hasnt moved on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users