• 97 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:05 PM

#22 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:19 PM

^ THAT IS HILARIOUS. XD Even Tsunku is laughing his butt off!

#23 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:51 PM

I think that you'll find way more AKB48-related moments where H!P or other idols are involved, than H!P and AKB48 for example. It's solely due to AKB48 being much more relaxed about these things.

For example, fans of AKB48 also knows who a lot of the staff are. Staff from AKS, staff from agencies, managers, staff from King Records etc. And they also interact with fans. The general manager tgsk (Togasaki) even had his own queue in a 2shot event last year.

So similarly, with regards to the idols and their favorite idols, nothing is stopping them talking about KARA all day long, or Morning Musume. Sayumi had to look anxiously at her manager before she even dared to say Ponytail to Chouchou. And while they have a more strict approach to these things in H!P, the worst part is how even if managers didn't care, they have a lot of fans (or "fans" rather) who do seem to care... Which is why girls like Sayumi or Kanyon gets shit from them for loving AKB48 etc...

It really, really, really shouldn't be like that.

I'm not into k-pop at all, but I like Myao and Nacchi. Myao and Nacchi loves KARA and SNSD, and I think both of them studies Korean (Myao does at least). Both are also very close friends with Umeda Erika. And I think Nacchi has a friend in SNSD or KARA. So what of it? I'm not bothered by it. And my enjoyment of who Myao and Nacchi is, is not lessened by their interest in Korean pop culture.

AKB48 fans knows very well that their girls likes whatever and are fine with that. I think that these H!P "fans" need to loosen up a little... (And please don't take offense, I'm not talking about healthy sane individuals here, I'm talking about the H!P "fans" we all know about - overseas and in Japan - who are anti-everything.)

Anyways, that aside:

Yonechan (pink), Kris (blue), Ayarin (orange) and Umechan (yellow) doing S/Mileage - ◯◯ Ganbaranakute mo eenende! @ Tokyo Aki Matsuri, Yuruyuru Karaoke Competition :

Kris is a good friend of Kanna, and they've done work together as well. Ayarin is one of AKB48's well-known H!P fans. Her favorite H!P member is Yurina, and before she joined AKB48, she actually ran a H!P fan website! Umechan has auditioned for MM, and did so in the Lucky 7 audition round, where Tsunku eventually ended up not choosing anybody - which is rather strange because he obviously really liked Umechan... Then again, it's not Tsunku who picks the girls so...

Here's her audition video:

:)

#24 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:59 PM

I do think it is ridiculous how some wotas can be. My dream is a H!PxAKB concert, but I know that will probably never happen because of how some "fans" are.

It's ridiculous. I think it is just because they consider AKB H!P's "rivals"... there are other idol groups like Momoclo or PASSPO that could also be considered their rivals but they don't seem to mind it as much to my knowledge.

It's really ridiculous, and I wish it wasn't like that. Then we could see the H!P and AKB girls interacting SO much more!

I have a feeling, though, that if the management of the two had the girls interact more, fans would start to get used to it and maybe the hate would die down.

#25 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:13 AM

(continuing with videos from my last post)

Miichan and Sasshii feat. a guest appearance by none other than Matsuura Aya - Momoiro Kataomoi @ Tokyo Aki Matsuri, Gudaguda Karaoke Competition:

(In case you don't know, the woman impersonating Ayaya, is Shinobu-san. She is the 48 family's designer. So in other words, all the outfits you've seen them wear from their debut single up til now, are designed by her. In addition she's also a stylist and caretaker. Listen to the fans shout her name XD )

Here's Miichan in a book store checking out photobooks:

http://www.youtube.c...88FfHV4#t=4m20s

This is the short version of the show, but one can see in the longer version, that she looks at PB's of Hagiwara Mai, Berryz Koubou, and Maimi. And when she finds Koharu PB she goes " :o Kawaii~~ kawaii! Then she finds Suuchan (Idoling!!!) PB and is all "mm! :) kawaii!" approvingly. She's glued to the photobook section and finds so many of the girls to be cute and pretty. She stands there looking at PB's for ages. Then finally, ends up comparing PB's of Shibasaki Kou, Maimi and another girl I didn't spot, and she chooses the Maimi PB in the end :D

#26 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:31 AM

LOL I loved the Momoiro Kataomoi performance. XD

And good choice, Miichan! Maimi is gorgeous, so no wonder she picked her. :P

EDIT: I also noticed in the longer version she saw Maasa's photobook, took it out and said "Ah, kawaii!". ^^

@ 3:32

#27 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:10 AM

^ x4
I think that most of the things idols talk depend on management, and also due to industry connections they have. Not that this is bad, it's just something characteristic of certain industries like the music one. You know how they sometimes advertise foods, drinks and other products, talking about idols that are in other agencies is similar to that. Of course it's something they do it to look closer to fandom and other idols (who knows really. Some of these idols used to be fans before they became idols. Take this as you will). But I think it's also something that shows that certain aspects from different agencies are interacting. And like I said, that's not bad in this industry, it's actually effective.
So... while some idol agency might want to have interaction with other idols, they might not do it because of who knows what things happen backstage.
I can see that with 'relaxed' you might mean all of this (I mean, the management acting relaxed). Still it's something I wanted to say.

This is from 2007, around when the DVD in question (Cutie Circuit 2007 September 10th is C-ute's Day) was released. I lost the link for the blog so I don't know who is the girl on the picture :/
Posted Image

For Up To Boy vol.200 magazine
Posted Image
Posted Image

Kashiwagi Yuki (I think) and Mano for a magazine
Posted Image
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#28 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:18 AM

Usa Chan Peace

Kojima Haruna
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Acchan
Posted Image

Posted Image

and...
Posted Image
Guess who's in the picture ^^;

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#29 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:21 AM

^ OMG AKI-P, YUKO, KOJIHARU AND SAYAKA DOING USA-CHAN PEACE?!

SO AWESOME.

#30 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:29 AM

Nouciel: Kobayashi Kana.

She's posed many times with various magazines, CD's, DVD's or posters etc. of other H!P girls.

#31 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:49 AM

If memory serves me right, wasn't there a video of minegishi minami looking at a poster and photobooks of koharu and thinking that she was cute?
I don't know if its still up on youtube but I think it was for a show of some sort :o

#32 Apple Cake

Apple Cake

Maimai ♔ Zukki

• Senpai
  • 2176 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:18 AM

just a tiny contribution that most people should know...
umeda erika formerly from C-ute is good friends with itano tomomi :D i can't remember if they took a blog picture together before though.

meee.jpg

Check out my personal blog!

*。*

Slice of Apple Cake 

▷ Update: ℃-ute - THE FUTURE Dance Cover //

#33 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:24 AM

I want to know if Tsunku/Naoki/Aki-P/the girls from both entities get together for laughing at internet wotas who sling hate at the other group XD

#34 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:29 AM

^ LOL I'm sure that every month, Tsunku, Naoki, Aki-P and several of the girls get together and surf 2ch going, "Hey guys, look what this wota posted! It's so hilarious!". ESPECIALLY after some heavy H!PxAKB days. I'm sure they're having a party tonight to surf through 2ch/YouTube comments about the whole Kanyon/Fresh Lemon thing!

I want to be invited next time!

#35 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:18 AM

just a tiny contribution that most people should know...
umeda erika formerly from C-ute is good friends with itano tomomi :D i can't remember if they took a blog picture together before though.

Posted Image

edit: My mistake. It's Oshima Mai actually...

#36 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:08 AM

Actually in the Aki-P, Yuko, Kojiharu and Sayaka picture, Sayaka isn't fully doing Usa-chan peace. She only points her index fingers up on both hands. Sorry for being the picky person. :P But still, it's really cool to be seeing them do that! Besides this awesome group pic, I am in LOVE with Acchan's picture in that seifuku! She looks soooo pretty!

And OMG, thank you SO much for that UmeTomochin picture! I have never seen a picture with them both together, even if it isn't recent. They both look really pretty!

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#37 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:29 PM

Ume even attended the Team B show in April :wub:
The girl on the left next to Ume that's Sato Natsuki. Ume is also good friends with her.
Posted Image

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#38 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:43 PM

I also noticed in the longer version she saw Maasa's photobook, took it out and said "Ah, kawaii!". ^^

@ 3:32

and just before she took Maasa's PB, she also took Nacky's PB! CX

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#39 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

^ I didn't notice that one! D: The only reason I recognized Maasa's was because I made a couple sets from that photobook last summer. XD

#40 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:14 PM

@lala☆KY:REALLY? The one on the far left is Natsuki? I thought she was the one in the middle with Umechan since I saw other pictures of them together and she looked like that same girl... Eh, guess I'll have to learn their faces again. XD

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users