• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#221 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

They should have fired her long ago - real idler, when we saw her on stage, do you remember?

Posted Image

#222 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:29 PM

Lolsz why should they "fire" her? She's CG

#223 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:32 PM

Yeah, the most they would need to do is throw her into the desktop recycle bin and empty it. ^^;

#224 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

HEY! That's murder!!! You go wash your mouth! Nobody putting her in the recycle bin. :noo:

I'm actually a little disappointed that they're graduating her, as I thought it was fairly hilarious that

a.) She's a 12.5 gen member (Mariko being the only other .5 gen member), and that she's
b.) A real CG idol.

Of course I'm not "sad" or anything but I hope they make something out of her graduation however.

#225 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

I was thinking over the past year the uhh "Eguchi Aimi animation crew" were doing a project for this summer's promotion of Ice no Mi.
She will be missed, especially by my friend who declares her as his oshimen lol. And I truely got hooked onto AKB around the time of this "incident", so Imma always remember her.
Graduation doesn't mean she's gonna be stashed away. Maybe Yasusu will allow a company the rights to use her in something like a video game etc. If she ever gets used I'm a FF game, since Yasusu and Square Enix are now business partners, I will be first in line for that!!! Hahahaha

This was truely a genius idea by Glico and Yasusu, so someday "Not as a AKB CG idol but as Eguchi Aimi the CG" she will make an "appearances" down the line........lol
I applauded Yasusu, Glico, and Aimi...

Edit: there will be another Ice no Mi CM this year. Other than Aimi's position, it looks like the Senbatsu for the CM will stay the same. However, Glico has asked for a replacement for Aimi's position. Who could replace Aimi.....? I think I may have an idea hmm

#226 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

Happy 17th birthday to our own CG idol!
Woooooooooot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users