43 replies to this topic

#41 Anaki

Anaki

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:04 AM

Excuse me everyone.

anyone know how can to see a team4's mobile blog ? (Only japan)

I know it can't for who not live in japan to register and read ,but it have some fanblog? or anyone who copy form real blog and share in them site.
because I see in ebi48 picboard forum have more a pic of member team4. I think it have somesite.

Please tell me , Thank you. :rolleyes:

#42 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:14 AM

I think you have to be a member of the fanclub or something to be able to receive their blog posts... I'm not sure as well since I'm not living in Japan, but I'm sure you can dig around 2ch for the latest information.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#43 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:04 PM

If you're just looking for blog pictures, those can be found reuploaded by several japanese bloggers.
Type a girls name into google images(in kanji) and the word tumblr and just look for blog pictures, then look at the tumblr they came from. You'll hopefully find many more of the blog photos there :)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#44 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

Since the 6th anniversary show is in a few days:
http://ameblo.jp/aki...1099766399.html

... I wonder what your predictions are in regards to filling up Team 4? Last year the whole 9th Generation got promoted to member status... so there probably (or hopefully) will happen something similar in this regard. At least I hope that the remaining 4 girls of the 10th generation (especially Kappa-chan, of course!) will be moved into the team at least (they seem to be quite a stable part of Team 4 performances anyway).

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users