#241 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

Your feet get used to standing up all day but you lose your job  :o

I wish I could have better grades in physical education  :c18:

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#242 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

You pass that class easy but you forget all about what you learn as soon as you graduate. 

I wish for a SayaSuzu compilation and fanpage.

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#243 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 08:05 PM

^ you find that one exists but it is private and you need an invite to be a part of it. Once you're in it only gets updated once a year.

I wish ordering food was healthier

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#244 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:49 AM

^

Err... Ordering food becomes healthier but the prices sky-rocket and it becomes impractical anyways...

I wish for Hikaru to debut soon ; A ;

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#245 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 01:23 AM

^hikaru debuts but in cursed kobushi factory and within 3 weeks she faces 3 scandals

I wish i knew how to make wooden figures

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#246 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:22 AM

You make the wooden figures but the figures turn out wrong in the simplest way.

I wish to have a party in a mansion and Sayashi is the lead dancer there that ends up bringing me to the dance floor. 

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#247 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 10:42 PM

^

You have your party but not only is the mansion super old and therefore in a pretty bad state but also when you dance with Riho you keep tripping over every 2 minutes :omg: :ph34r:

I wish that friend of mine hadn't become so distant from me and our other friends :unsure:

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#248 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:34 AM

^ your friend becomes less distant from you but you thoroughly dislike the person they have become (so sad btw.. people growing apart is the worst)

I wish my one night stand would stop writing me out of the blue (sorry about the personal life share haha)

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#249 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:56 AM

Wish granted, he stops writing to you. But everyone else stops writing to you!

I wish to be the happiest person on earth.

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#250 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:29 AM

^

You become the happiest person in the world but... you also end up being the only person, maybe even living being, in the whole world (u w u)

I wish I had an infinite supply of delicious food :drool:

^ your friend becomes less distant from you but you thoroughly dislike the person they have become (so sad btw.. people growing apart is the worst)

IKR? :unsure:  *Sigh* And it's even worse because we really don't know why he became like that...

I BK

#251 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:20 AM

I wish I had an infinite supply of delicious food :drool:

You earn an infinite supply of the tastiest of delicacies... until you discover you are allergic to one of the dish's ingredients, and you die of anaphylaxis within the first week.

-----

I wish my hair could be back at its normal length after I got my terrible haircut!

Posted Image

#252 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:20 PM

^

OMG  :omg: This thread is dangerous  :ph34r:  XD

Okay so your hair magically gets restored to how it was before but the next day it'll have all fallen so now you're bald.

I wish I had better internet.

I BK

#253 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:42 PM

^You get better internet, but you accidentally open a site that is super filled with viruses and since your internet is so damn good, they all download onto your computer super fast.

I wish I had more time before having to go back to my everyday life 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#254 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:27 AM

^

You have more time to spend away from your regular life but when it's over you'll have completely forgotten your routine so you're completely lost with what to do.

I wish they would just debut Ichioka Factory alreadeeeeh XD :ph34r:

I BK

#255 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:33 PM

^Oh my god, too real..hahahah

Ichioka Factory is debuted, but the management treats them extremely poorly, they only get 1 single for the year and everyone starts to wonder why they were created in the first place.

I wish I could snap my fingers and my surroundings would be clean

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#256 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:42 AM

^ Poor Ichioka Factory. This happens too much in H!P.

You snap your fingers and everything is clean...so clean that nothing is left in the room you were trying to clean. No furniture, no matting on the floor, nothing.

I wish I had more than a week left of vacation.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#257 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:49 AM

^ you get another week of vacation, but everyone you want to spend time with is busy or far away and you find yourself being incredibly bored.

I wish I had more money

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#258 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:57 AM

^ You get 1 million... Zimbabwe dollars

I wish they made Country Girls a full fledged group again

#259 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:33 AM

^

Realness strikes again? XD (Momo's legacy... :( I really hate UF and their terrible decisions! :arrow:). Country Girls becomes a full-fledged group again but it's been so long since they were announced to become a "sub-group" that all the members have graduated and the new ones they add are all terrible idols and never improve :ph34r:

I wish I could travel through time (I could really use that right now... :ph34r:)

I BK

#260 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:47 AM

^ It works. You're travelling forward through time, at a rate of 1 second per second.  :c18:

I wish I could speak Japanese as well as a native Japanese

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users