• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#221 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:53 AM

Gakisan gets too drunk the first few minutes into the party and Yuko calls an ambulance to transport her away. The ambulance comes and discovers drugs in your apartment. Oh no. You get arrested. :(

I wish I was Tsunku. Livin' the dream right there.

Posted Image

#222 ezterrell

ezterrell

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:29 AM

^

Well I wouldn't have to worry about the last part happening at least. I never get in trouble for anything I actually do. That includes actually having pot in my apartment once when the police raided it because someone called them and claimed my friends gf was supposedly an underage runaway we were harboring. Just because they didn't like my friend. The police actually told me that after everything that had happened I could probably use smoking a bowl.

You wake up tomorrow morning as Tsunku. Then suddenly die from choking on a spider you swallowed while sleeping.

I wish I actually could get drunk with Yuko and Gakisan. They would probably be hilarious.

This is my new siggy. Anyone who likes it may use it also.

#223 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:20 PM

You do, indeed, get drunk with Yuko and Gakisan, but in the heat of the moment, you confess your undying love for Gakisan. She smacks you on the back of your head, kicks you in the most sensitive part of your nether region, and calls the cops for harassment.

I wish I could make a large cameo in a H!P MV.

Posted Image

#224 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:04 PM

You make a large cameo in a H!P MV but UFA deletes it and replaces it with their own "improved" version.

I wish Zukki got a photobook

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#225 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:17 PM

You will get your photobook but she will only wear a pikachu suit on all pictures, so you will never see her face and body. 

I wish Zukki and Sayubee could sing a song together. 

#226 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:36 PM

^Granted, but they sing the song at a concert you can't attend, and during their performance the camera's and mic's malfunction up until the end of the song so you never actually get to hear or see them sing together. 

I wish H!P would hold a General Election like the 48 groups do. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#227 sakshee

sakshee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:29 AM

wish granted , H!P would hold a General Election like the 48 groups but you will failed in first round

i wish kawane kiyomura(the green fairy) will come back to the group

#228 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 03:47 AM

Bringing this back from the dead because it looks fun

She comes back, but the group disbands a week later.

I wish i wasn't surrounded by mosquitoes that are making it impossible for me to sleep.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#229 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:50 AM

Haha, I'll help this cause too (really, it's a shame some fun threads like this are dead nowadays)

^

The mosquitoes will stop bothering you but then your house will be infested by thousands of mice instead, and they will bother you even more than the mosquitoes ever did (day and night) by doing stuff like climbing up your bed at night looking for heat (had this actually happen to me once XD) and ruining your furniture and other stuff like that.

I wish Berryz did a mind-blowing reunion single (with Maiha and all).

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#230 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

^ They make a banger single but H!P being H!P keep delaying it and it disappears into oblivion. 

I wish getting a job was easier. 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#231 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

^You'll get a job you hate that pays very little. (Seriously I wish you the best as I'm in the same situation ha)

I wish I was a millionaire. 

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#232 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:53 PM

^ You become a millionaire, but all your friends leave you and the new friends you get like you for your money. (thank you, good luck to you too! It's a shite situation haha)

I wish my tentanitis would bugger off

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#233 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:09 PM

^

You'll recover very soon but then you'll fall over and break a leg instead... :unsure:

Now seriously, had to search that on Google and the only thing I could find was "tendinitis"... But whatever it is, I hope you get well soon :)

i wish my dog wasn't so mischievous and troublesome :P

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#234 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:29 PM

^ ah right that's how you spell it, i've only ever heard it spoken tbh haha 

He stops being mischievous and troublesome, but he also stops being happy and playful (i can't believe you just made me curse your dog i'm so so so so sorry)

I wish my room was clean

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#235 KouChisato

KouChisato

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:44 PM

I am so Happy and eating of course well that so listing music and hope do homework.

#236 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:02 AM

^ ah right that's how you spell it, i've only ever heard it spoken tbh haha 

He stops being mischievous and troublesome, but he also stops being happy and playful (i can't believe you just made me curse your dog i'm so so so so sorry)

I wish my room was clean

Your room is clean but your house becomes a big mess XD

I wish to meet Yoshizawa Hitomi!

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#237 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:13 PM

^

You will meet her but she will dislike you  :omg:

I wish I had a pet rabbit :3

I BK

#238 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:40 PM

^ you have a pet rabbit, but it is evil and plots to take over the universe and make humanity it's slave when you're not looking.

I wish I had more time, motivation and inspiration to write.

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#239 Konohita

Konohita

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:02 AM

^ you have more time and motivation + inspiration but you get to sleep only 2 hours per day!

I wish I can travel to Japan right now!

#240 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:55 PM

^ ohhh boiii that's too real hahahah

You travel to Japan right now, but all your hotel resevations get mysteriously cancelled, you lose all your money and your passport is stolen. 

I wish my feet could get used to standing up all day at work

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users