• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 03:25 AM

This time 3 girls are pit against each other in a karaoke contest, just click the member image on the to hear her song and then click the black button below to vote
*one vote per day*

Voting page:
http://www.akb48-yj7...vote/index.html
Current girl info:
http://www.akb48-yj7...file/index.html

(I remember seeing this brought up before in a different topic, but can't seem to find it. Please delete if need be)

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#2 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

i'll be voting for miorin everyday! :D

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#3 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:59 AM

This battle is easy to me: Miyu, Amina, Miichan.

Miyu's singing is real good compared to Miorin's, and Amina I don't even have to explain. Miichan vs. Myao was a little disappointing as I think both can do better, but in the end I think Miichan was the preferrable one of the two.

:)

#4 micchipyon☆

micchipyon☆

おつかれいな ~ ♡

• Senpai
  • 4081 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:34 PM

I'm going to vote Amina, Suuchan and Tomomi ~ !

☆ set by Apple Cake // 田中れいな、永遠に 愛する♥ ☆

Posted Image

twitter × personal tumblr × youtube × yuko fantumblr
《voted as tanaka reina's & ogawa saki's greatest fan 2O11》

#5 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:48 PM

In case I am blind and not seeing it, where are there karaoke voting videos for Suuchan and Tomoomichan?

#6 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

I think it's only the 6 right now, I believe they will rotate the videos out as the voting goes on. My Japanese is teh sux, so I'm not so sure on that.

#7 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:23 PM

I just watched the first two battles!
- First battle goes to Miyu, no doubt about it. Her voice is really, really good! Especially when compared to Miori.
-Second battle goes to Mika. I really like the tone of her voice since it's not high-pitched, like Amina's. Plus, I like her better than Amina, so BONUS!

Last battle to watch. I think I'll vote Miichan because she's one of my favourites in AKB and plus, I dislike Myao. XD But I'll save my full judgement for when I actually watch the videos.

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#8 LonelySoldier

LonelySoldier

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:37 AM

Miorin vs Miyu : Definitely Miyu
Amina vs Komorin : Both of them are good, but I prefer Komorin's, since I already liked the song before, and Komorin's my absolute favourite from Team B :P
Miichan vs Myao : Actually, I'm supporting Team YM7 as my favourite team, but I have to admit that Miichan wins this battle, so I'll give one vote to YJ7 :P

#9 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:50 AM

Two more girls are being added, no actual date on when though......"coming soon".....lol XD!

So far YM7 is winning with 120,071 votes.
Team YJ7 has 106,667 votes.

http://www.akb48-yj7...cord/index.html

#10 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:56 AM

^ Thank you for the results, so far!

DAMMIT!! YM7 is winning!!!! I want YJ7 to win since it has Kitarie~~~!! Hopefully, the next girl from YJ7 will be a better singer than the one in YM7.

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#11 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:10 PM

Yui vs Sashihara... (Ikimono Gakari vs Aya Matsuura)

#12 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:58 PM

^ I haven't listened to Yui or Sasshi sing yet, but I have a feeling its going to be a hard choice.

#13 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:51 AM

^
It is!!!!!!
Yui sings really good but Sasshi exudes raw wota energy!!!!! She does the dance and an MC from an Ayaya concert before she starts singing!!

#14 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:36 AM

I went to the website, but haven't watched the videos, yet. Still, I think that it'll be a hard choice as well. I was just starting to like Yui a little more from her role in MG, even if that's not really fair since she doesn't get to show off her real personality. And Sasshi's my second favourite AKB member. Plus, Ayaya... Well, that says enough. XD BUT Ikimono Gakari's style is really awesome, too!! Damn.

EDIT:I just read the songs and they're BOTH such awesome songs! Yeah! Meccha Holiday is so cute and energetic. But Bluebird... I can't even put it into words. It's a really, really good song!!!! >.>

EDIT 2:I voted for Sasshi, but that's probably because of her in my rankings that I voted for her... Plus, that genkiness, and total wotaness was so much WIN!!! If I was just learning about the AKB48, though, it would've gone to Yui since her singing didn't give out as much as Sasshi, even if she was dancing. XDD

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#15 LonelySoldier

LonelySoldier

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:04 AM

Man, that was hard...

I'm sorry Sasshi, but seems like I have to give one more vote to YJ7... :sob:

I hope Tomo~mi and Akicha could give a good fight...

#16 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:02 AM

I love Yui's voice but this vote had to go to Sasshi, she makes stuff awesome lol!

#17 Jenn

Jenn

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:47 PM

I just checked this out and am currently voting, but can I ask, what's the song Sato Amina sang this time? I can't read the characters so I don't know. Please and thank you!

Self-Proclaimed Sayumiphile and Renaphile // My fandubbing account~
Posted Image
Avatar and Banner by SprinkleBuns :]

#18 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:21 AM

^ "Seikan Hikou" by Nakajima Megumi

Internet killed common sense.

#19 Jenn

Jenn

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:17 PM

No wonder it sounded familiar, thank you! XD

Self-Proclaimed Sayumiphile and Renaphile // My fandubbing account~
Posted Image
Avatar and Banner by SprinkleBuns :]

#20 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:15 PM

Wow, this is tough!
First battle: I actually couldn't even finish Miorin's video (sorry). Miyu was better.
Second: This was hard because they are both good singers. Even if Amina's voice is rather high pitched, she still has a lot of vocal control and endurance. Komorin is so weird. Like, she's a weird person. x) I wish they would have turned down the music a bit because I couldn't hear her voice all that well. Well, I voted for Amina before, so maybe I'll vote for Komorin this time.
Third: Meh, Miichan was better just because she wasn't wearing a kachuusha with a cupcake on it. :lol:
Fourth: Yui is a bit weird too. She's a good singer, but there is a strange timeless quality about her. She must have an old soul. Sasshi was genki, but I just can't get into all the hype about her. I'll vote for Yui.

Regardless, I think YM7 will win just because of Sasshi's popularity. Though personally, I prefer YJ7. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users