lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

AKB-10001
AKB48/AKB ga Ippai - The Best Music Video - DVD
5524 yen US$67/83 Release Date:2011/06/24
Description:Music video collection release from AKB48 including songs "Beginner," "Heavy Rotation," "Ponytail to Shushu," "Baby! Baby! Baby!," and more for 36 tracks total. Also contains bonus video footage featuring the members. 325 minutes. *After the first pressing was sold out, includes only a 20-page color lyrics booklet instead of bonuses which came with the first pressing.
First Press Details:digipak, a 20-page lyrics book, a 56-page photo book, and three photos featuring AKB members randomly selected from Yuko Oshima, Atuko Maeda, Minami Takahashi, Mariko Shinoda, Haruna Kojima, Tomomi Itano, Mayu Watanabe, Yuki Kashiwagi, and Sae Miyazawa.
External Bonus:A4-size clear holder
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AKB-10001
AKB-20001
AKB48/AKB ga Ippai - The Best Music Video -[Blu-ray] Blu-ray
6476 yen US$78/83 Release Date:2011/06/24
Description:Music video collection release from AKB48 including songs "Beginner," "Heavy Rotation," "Ponytail to Shushu," "Baby! Baby! Baby!," and more for 36 tracks total. Also contains bonus video footage featuring the members. 325 minutes. *After the first pressing was sold out, includes only a 20-page color lyrics booklet instead of bonuses which came with the first pressing.
First Press Details:digipak, a 20-page lyrics book, a 56-page photo book, and three photos featuring AKB members randomly selected from Yuko Oshima, Atuko Maeda, Minami Takahashi, Mariko Shinoda, Haruna Kojima, Tomomi Itano, Mayu Watanabe, Yuki Kashiwagi, and Sae Miyazawa.
External Bonus:A4-size clear holder
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AKB-20001

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#2 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:14 AM

Cover:

Attached File  dvdblu.jpg   158.72K   79 downloads

#3 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:19 AM

and three photos featuring AKB members randomly selected from Yuko Oshima, Atuko Maeda, Minami Takahashi, Mariko Shinoda, Haruna Kojima, Tomomi Itano, Mayu Watanabe, Yuki Kashiwagi, and Sae Miyazawa.

Seems kind of weird... oh well, higher chance to get Yuko that way :D

#4 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:04 PM

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this :)

When they say "Beginner" do they mean the original awesome one that got banned or the crappy remake? lol

EDIT: I just checked Yesasia and the DVD will contain the EPIC original version of Beginner :)

#5 Kireny

Kireny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2002 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:31 PM

^:w00t: awesome I'm so glad I just pre-ordered the Blu-ray version
Posted Image

-made by nono:)bbz, who is awesome

#6 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:57 AM

This is going to be a must have!

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#7 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:58 AM

:) im so buying this in bluray

#8 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:02 AM

All the HD goodness is going to awesome :santa: !!

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#9 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:41 AM

Hehe... I ordered both DVD and BD (don't yet own a BD player but I might just have to get one)

#10 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:59 AM

Already ordered a copy last night, finally a pv collection in bluray plus the original Beginner pv :lol:

and there is external bonuses too.

Just too bad it won't have the newer pvs or subgroup ones, though i know thats a agency nono

#11 LonelySoldier

LonelySoldier

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

Q : Why should we buy this thing? It's just a collection of past King Records PVs...
A : Original Beginner PV... in HD. 'Nuff said :whistle:

Oh, and Anata ga Ite Kureta Kara is also included as well (without channel logo and title text in the way of course :good: )

#12 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

Just found this on stage48;
http://i55.tinypic.com/11l0689.jpg
Bottom left are the photos you could get, and bottom right is the clearfile. It looks like a really nice set :)
I didn't realise it was 3 DVD's XD

#13 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:52 PM

#14 oroboras

oroboras

Defender of the Faith

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:31 AM

Having now seen the Original PV for Beginner in glorious 1080HD - I can now say its even better than I remembered - and being able to read the Engrish 'rules' and descriptions of the various weapons & idols really made my day!
Posted Image

#15 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:06 AM

Got mine today, holy cheez... they really are on a roll with the packagings of stuff, first the Album that felt like a artifact from another planet and now this...

#16 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:25 AM

Not yet sure if this is real..

Weekly:
DVD - 209,410
BR - 93,292

#17 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:29 AM

Late but...
From Tokyograph (first week):

"Meanwhile, AKB48 set yet another record, this time with their music video collection DVD “AKB ga Ippai ~The Best Music Video~.” They topped the DVD rankings with approximately 209,000 copies sold, the highest first-week sales ever for a music DVD by a female artist. The previous record holder was Amuro Namie, whose “namie amuro BEST FICTION TOUR 2008-2009” sold 155,000 copies in its first week in 2009.

The Blu-ray version of “AKB ga Ippai ~The Best Music Video~” ranked #1 with 93,000 copies sold, also setting a new record for first-week sales".

http://www.tokyograp...hino-kana-akb48

Same source (second week):

"On the DVD charts, AKB48’s music video collection “AKB ga Ippai ~The Best Music Video~” sold an additional 66,000 copies in its second week, remaining in the #1 spot. Combined with last week’s numbers, it now has reached total sales of 275,000, making it the best-selling music DVD by a female artist ever. The previous record holder was Kuraki Mai’s “FIRST CUT,” which has sold 233,000 copies.

AKB48 is now just the 6th female artist to top the DVD charts in back-to-back weeks, after Utada Hikaru, Morning Musume, Amuro Namie, KARA, and the Hello! Project shuffle units Kiiro 5, Aoiro 7, and Akagumi 4".

http://www.tokyograp...ump-tokyo-jihen

#18 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

Whats with the Japanese clinging to Dvds like their life depended on it? the Blu Ray version was almost free (well, compared to the hefty premiums charged by others at least) yet the DVD version still sold much more...

#19 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:29 AM

Maybe people really not wanting to buy again everything the bought on DVD on Blu Ray...

#20 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

When this release was first announced I suddenly realized something. This was going to be my reason to finally buy a bluray player. I didn't have one up until 2 weeks ago. So, I ordered the bluray version of this release, ordered a bluray player and hoped I wouldn't be dissapointed.

Well, after a bit of a wait (due to stupid bloody customs holding my bluray for 8 days :angry: ) it finally arrived:
Posted Image
This might be the only bluray I own but I already feel like the price of the player (well, it was quite cheap at £60 anyway) was well worth it. This release is totally, absolutely 100% awesome! :D And I even got pretty lucky with the bonus photo's, getting Yuko (my favourite) and Takamina (probably in my top 5 of AKB girls) :) And as you can all see, I ordered from CDJapan so I got the plastic sleeve thingy as a bonus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users