#1 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:05 PM

There is the Western Zodiac.
There is the Chinese Zodiac.
And then there is the bloodtype system Japan has made famous.
I tend to spend the most time thinking about the bloodtype factor lately.
But do you think that such things as when you are born or the bloodtype you have...have anything to do with a person's personality? I'm a believer myself especially in bloodtypes. But i've been wondering about everyone else here. Anyone here superstitious?
By the way I am A bloodtype. I am year of the Ox. And I am a Capricorn.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#2 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:14 PM

Gosh I dont know my bloodtype until now,better ask doctor asap.
I'm year of the Rat and I'm Virgo,sometimes I read zodiac that available on newspaper,if I read about bad things of virgo,I'll shrug it off and tell myself,bleh,I dont believe it,and if its a good thing,"wow! I'll meet someone special today,I believe this zodiac!"... :blush:

#3 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 09:33 PM

I'm capricorn too, but don't know my chinese zodiac..my bloodtype is AB. Don't believe that much in this things..zodiac maybe but bloodtype makes no sense to me.

#4 nyekobug

nyekobug

nyekobooger

• Senpai
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 10:43 PM

I don't believe in the zodiac/astrology thing. I am year of the Tiger, and either a sagittarius or scorpio (depending on the year/horoscope source), so I refer to myself as a scorpitarius (sagittario sounds kinda gay :]). I am not positive (bwahahaha) about my blood type tho.

From memory, most of the horoscope things were compatible with +/-3, incompatible with +/-4, really incompatible with +/-6 (the +/- means number of signs away from you, i.e, Scorpio is compatible with Aquarius, Leo, incompatible with Pisces/Cancer, and really incompatible with Leo). Of course, I dated an Aquarian/Dragon and that ended. And I'm attracted to a Libra/Dragon, so go fig.

And the actual horoscope text that's posted in newspapers and sites are always fun to read after the fact. They're about as accurate as fortune cookies. For a swearing filled, funny rant on astrology, check out what 2 has to say :].

-nyekomac
1.95TB uploaded!!!! \^.^/ Unofficially in charge of the HM2000 reseed project. My favorites: infidelguy.com, Digitally Imported FM (my playlist), 2 the Ranting Gryphon and Opie and Anthony. Visit the 塊魂 (Katamari Damashii) message board too!

Server is offline pretty much indefinately for filesharing. Sakura beats my share ratio :(

#5 omiko

omiko

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 12:11 AM

ghrehehhehehbegh ... :lol:

[honestly, that's how i laugh.]

that's pretty funny.

no, no, not the whole astrology thing, the rant thingy nyekobug provided for us: 2. how do you people find these wonderful sites?

anyway, back to semi serious, astrology is pretty old and outdated, but it had it's day in a time when people were seriously trying to make sense of the world. it's fun, but not much else.

same thing for the chinese zodiac, a wonderful compilation of ancient mythology, and best studied in that light.

blood types, however, that's a novel and interesting idea, after all, that stuff's in your body, it's bound to affect you in one way or another, even if we don't always know how.

i have studied the iching and tarot more, what these two have in common is the idea that the entire spectrum of human behavior can be discerned from their layouts.

i'm a taurus, a rat, and O+..... that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

#6 Ameme

Ameme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 01:20 AM

I love Astrology- western moreso than eastern. I don't think that it runs your life entirely, but I still really enjoy learning about it, and I'm REALLY intrigued with how accurate it can be. :lol:

I'm a Virgo and a Dragon. :) Virgo pride.

Posted Image

"個性的な女とか好きですか先輩? // Do you like a girl that's an individual, Senpai?"

#7 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 02:17 AM

I'm leo .. lion ......
then dragon .... :)
then O blood :lol:

whats that mean ??? <3
pippilOtta da stOrmchazzzer ...
pipper - dragOnfly - fOrget me nOt - sakura - lil red dragOn gurl - yume - pippink peach
Posted Image

#8 Ameme

Ameme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 04:09 AM

I can tell you about Leos.. as a sun sign, Leo represence a strong sense of self, and a love of luxury and attention. Leos can be really smart, if they choose to listen, and they can be very, VERY romantic and passionate, but if they get mad they can get pretty fired up. They know what they want and do whatever it takes to get it. I'm actually dating a Leo right now, they rock! :lol:

If you're Dragon, we have the same sign, too! I don't know much about Chinese astrology, though.

Posted Image

"個性的な女とか好きですか先輩? // Do you like a girl that's an individual, Senpai?"

#9 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 04:31 AM

For a swearing filled, funny rant on astrology, check out what 2 has to say :].

I have a good laugh :lol: cow...hah!

Year of the rat,rat equals thief,thats explain why i prefer searching for food late at night,the next day all the breakfast is gone. :)

#10 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 07:59 AM

Here are some Chinese sign years

Rat 1972, 1984, 1996
Ox 1973, 1985, 1997
Tiger 1974, 1986, 1998
Rabbit 1975, 1987, 1999
Dragon 1976, 1988, 2000
Snake 1977, 1989, 2001
Horse 1978, 1990, 2002
Ram 1979, 1991, 2003
Monkey 1980, 1992, 2004
Roster 1981, 1993, 2005
Dog 1982, 1994, 2006
Pig 1983, 1995, 2007

Posted Image

#11 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 01:41 PM

I dont believe in it but its fun to read :lol:

#12 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:37 AM

I can tell you about Leos.. as a sun sign, Leo represence a strong sense of self, and a love of luxury and attention. Leos can be really smart, if they choose to listen, and they can be very, VERY romantic and passionate, but if they get mad they can get pretty fired up. They know what they want and do whatever it takes to get it. I'm actually dating a Leo right now, they rock! :lol:

If you're Dragon, we have the same sign, too! I don't know much about Chinese astrology, though.

:) .. its so me :)
pipper - dragOnfly - fOrget me nOt - sakura - lil red dragOn gurl - yume - pippink peach
Posted Image

#13 taopix

taopix

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:05 AM

nope don't believe in it. maybe just for fun, but i never seriously believe in premonitions, zodiac and stuff.

#14 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:41 AM

I only believe if it says good thing ...
I dun wanna believe if it says bad thing :lol:
Posted Image

#15 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:14 AM

Word! :lol: i just fancy the character of zodiac.

#16 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:40 PM

hmm...I guess i'm rather opposite of alot of people here.
I tend to focus more on negative fortune other than good.
When things say I have good fortune i'm alway skeptical it's true.
And for the large part my being A bloodtype fits my personality...being a Capricorn fits my personality too.....and so does me being year of the Ox.
Very little do I disagree with my Zodiac or bloodtype.
http://www.issendai..../bloodtypes.htm
^ this link might help those who don't yet understand the bloodtype factor.
It's a system that a scientist came up with.
The zodiac isn't the only superstition believed to determine personality you know. :lol:
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#17 ZONElover

ZONElover

Always my goddess !!!!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:50 PM

I think astrology/zodiac may have some inffluence in our personalitties, but you usually read some absurds about it..... some of them may be right indeed...

Bloodtype has no sense IMO.... i mean this is genetically proved so how does it could have inffluence in things like personalitty ??... anyway for me bloodtype has nothing related to this....

btw.... i'm monkey (chinese) Libra (zodiac) and A+ blood type.....

And also there was that ascendant zodiac or something like that..... i never understood it :lol: XD anyone knows about it ???
Maiko, Tomoka, Miyu, Mizuho and Takayo - We will always love you !!

Posted Image

#18 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:40 PM

And also there was that ascendant zodiac or something like that..... i never understood it XD XD anyone knows about it ???

:lol: XD

I always wanted to know that too...never understood it.

Just discovered I'm dragon, thanks wildstarr

#19 Sakura_Honouji

Sakura_Honouji

ZONE will be in our memories ...

• Senpai
  • 157 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 01:39 AM

Wow, this is the first time I've ever heard of Blood Type personality. I don't read horoscope and I don't care about my zodiac sign. sometimes I read the horoscope(really rare for me to so do).. when ever I read them I just think it's funny. I don't believe in any of these things. So you can say I'm not superstitious.

I'm a Taurus(horoscope), Tiger(zodiac) and (blood type)B-
Tiff

Sharing the moments with ZONE

Posted Image
my blog

#20 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 07:22 PM

I don't know much about this, but my personalitty fits with the zodiac and blood type stuff, tho... ^^;

By the way, I'm Leo, Tiger and O+ (and yeah, I like cats, coincidence no? x_x )
I'm going to live all my life untame!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users