• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5047 replies to this topic

#5001 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:52 AM

I wonder if the girls who didn't make it got videos from Tsunku too. And if they did, I wonder what he said

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#5002 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:53 AM

^
I've always wondered that. It would be interesting to know how they find out if they didn't make it.
My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#5003 fy-smileage

fy-smileage

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1680 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:21 AM

So Ishida was told at her home, haruna and haruka in a UFA office, and Masaki at her house.

Aww I loved Masaki's reaction to getting announced and hearing her siblings get excited for her, that was really sweet.

#5004 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

The president of RisaKei Fandom

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:50 AM

^ Because they live far from Tokyo

Posted Image

Eternity Page//Ava and Sig by Me//Click my siggy 4 my blog//I'm RisaKei fan//Dream5 Information Site

#5005 fy-smileage

fy-smileage

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1680 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:32 AM

^

yeah I know lol.

Ishida Ayumi is Morning Musume's first member from the Miyagi prefecture.

#5006 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

I found it so adorable when Ayumi said "Jukki membaa ni narimashita! Hatsu no Miyagi-ken shashin" CX

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#5007 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:08 PM

That reminds me, wasn't one of the reasons they wanted a genki 10th gen to cheer up Japan? I think it's kinda cool that they picked a girl from Miyagi, you know? (Specifically, she said she was from Sendai, or, well, at least watched Ai-chan on TV there... So I'm guessing... Yeah.)

Can't believe I just noticed that. =w=

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#5008 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:23 PM

^ yeah, that's kinda cool! they also had 2 or 3 finalists from Miyagi, that's cool~

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#5009 Icee

Icee

daredemoヾ(*´∇`)ノ daisuki

• Senpai
  • 689 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

I saw this on YouTube and I had to rant about it here.

Bulletin by sterupinstuchvideos: for all of my Morning Musume fan subscribers out there, this is my official statement, I hate the 10th gen. They are disappointing, unattractive, and feel rushed into the group. I wish Tsunku would have waited for aces rather than half-lings.

How do you judge them?! People say they have good expectations from the camp because if they're good, then they'll continue to improve. But even if you're disappointed, then there's nothing BUT room for improvement!! They won't get worse as they stay in Momusu! (Well, 99.99% of the time, they won't.)

They haven't done anything yet to impress or disappoint him (haven't even really done anything with Morning Musume other than sing Tomo!) and he uses the word "hate".
asdfghjkl;
How do you hate young girls who have done nothing?!

#5010 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

I'm only extremely liking one of them so far, but I have to say you're 1000000% right about then only having room to improve. XD

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#5011 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

Impulsive reactions based on no real facts?
Why that's 75% (if not more) of the internet right there. ^_^
Just ignore him.

#5012 Icee

Icee

daredemoヾ(*´∇`)ノ daisuki

• Senpai
  • 689 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:44 PM

I guess that is just the internet, lol.
Still, how can people call themselves a fan if they can't even find something to like? You don't have to like everyone I guess, but hating on the new members just because they don't like the idea is silly. They're in the group any way.

Anyway, hope we'll get some more 10th gen footage on the next H!P Time. :D

#5013 k♥chan

k♥chan

Matsui Rena ✰superfan✰

• Senpai
  • 2984 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

Girls popularity ranking by 2ch and posted in Hello! Online here
9/30 to 10/1
53 工藤 Kudou Haruka 163→375 △15
95 優樹 Satou Masaki 0→47
96 石田 Ishida Ayumi 0→42
97 飯窪 Iikubo Haruna 0→40

Posted Image

Matsui Rena & Suzuki Kanon super fan//tumblr//ameblo//

icon & siggie by me// graphics

#5014 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:29 PM

LOL Haruka's are soooo skewed from the others because she was an egg before... XD

Seems like the 3 new girls have approximately even popularity so far~ So it's really too early to tell what'll happen.

VMAYe.png

#5015 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:42 PM

I don't know what that person is talking about. These girls are perfect! It's so nice to have 4 new girls who are so energetic and not shy from the cameras at the beginning

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#5016 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:34 AM

The current Mixi popularity rankings for this gen (as of today) are...

Kudo Haruka- 496 (she's gained 120 fans just since October 1st. at this rate, she could be caught up with Kanon by the end of the month!)
Sato Masaki- 123 (+76 since October 1st)
Ishida Ayumi- 99 (+57 " " ")
Ikubo Haruna- 78 (+38 " " ")

Yes, Haruka started off with some fans because she was an egg before, but she's also been gaining new fans at a much faster rate than the other 3, which means the gap between them is growing rapidly.

It seems that the "pecking order" is being established among these four. It will be interesting to see if it changes once they start performing for real. I could see Ishida potentially passing Sato due to her superior performing skills, but then again, Masaki has a really cute and charming way of speaking.

#5017 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:36 AM

I saw this on YouTube and I had to rant about it here.

Bulletin by sterupinstuchvideos: for all of my Morning Musume fan subscribers out there, this is my official statement, I hate the 10th gen. They are disappointing, unattractive, and feel rushed into the group. I wish Tsunku would have waited for aces rather than half-lings.

How do you judge them?! People say they have good expectations from the camp because if they're good, then they'll continue to improve. But even if you're disappointed, then there's nothing BUT room for improvement!! They won't get worse as they stay in Momusu! (Well, 99.99% of the time, they won't.)

They haven't done anything yet to impress or disappoint him (haven't even really done anything with Morning Musume other than sing Tomo!) and he uses the word "hate".
asdfghjkl;

That's just the way jeremyl talks. I don't think he means the word "hate" literally, he's just disappointed with 10th gen as a whole. If you look at his videos, he's obviously quite devoted to Momusu, so it's too bad he feels that way.

I try to be positive about 10th gen, but I'm also disappointed by the lack of a first-rate vocalist.

#5018 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:01 AM

The current Mixi popularity rankings for this gen (as of today) are...

Kudo Haruka- 496 (she's gained 120 fans just since October 1st. at this rate, she could be caught up with Kanon by the end of the month!)
Sato Masaki- 123 (+76 since October 1st)
Ishida Ayumi- 99 (+57 " " ")
Ikubo Haruna- 78 (+38 " " ")

Yes, Haruka started off with some fans because she was an egg before, but she's also been gaining new fans at a much faster rate than the other 3, which means the gap between them is growing rapidly.

It seems that the "pecking order" is being established among these four. It will be interesting to see if it changes once they start performing for real. I could see Ishida potentially passing Sato due to her superior performing skills, but then again, Masaki has a really cute and charming way of speaking.

Nah, Masaki will probably always have the advantage of being (debatablyeof course) cuter than Ayumi. Being a better performer won't really help her all that much in terms of popularity since it really isn't all that important. I don't think there are any idols who are popular because of their ability anymore.

#5019 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:14 AM

^I think it's an exaggeration to say that performance skills don't count for anything. Sara wasn't the cutest, but she was very popular during the auditions (with the japanese fans as well) because of her singing ability. Looks are more important, I agree, but Ayumi is pretty too. I think her skills on stage could give her an edge later on. She may end up with more solo lines than Masaki simply because she can handle them better right now, and that could result in more attention for her.

Don't be mad at me for saying this, but Miyabi really isn't the prettiest girl in Berryz (that chin!), and she's not the most bubbly and outgoing either, but she IS (arguably) the best singer, so she gets a lot of lines, and she has a lot of fans as well.

(Another example would be Chisato, who's not the most conventionally pretty member of c-ute, but has been gaining a lot of fans this past year or so since she's started being able to show off her vocals and dancing skills more)

#5020 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:19 AM

The 10th gen are rising very quickly. Do you know if this is faster than the 9th gen rose?
I'm really impressed with how quickly they're gaining popularity!
My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users