Photo

Are you a cat person, dog person, both or neither?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you a cat person, dog person, both or neither? (86 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you a cat person, dog person, both, or neither?

1. Cat person (42 votes [48.84%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 48.84%

2. Dog Person (17 votes [19.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.77%

3. Voted I like both animals (22 votes [25.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.58%

4. neither (5 votes [5.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:03 PM

^ Considering that the animals we are talking about are almost always domesticated. That's a really odd thing to say. Some people aren't really animal people I suppose. But I would totally give money to save animals. If only I had a steady job. -___-

Nope. When I got my cat, It was annoying. It's true it is way more easy to domesticate them ^^ Well...in a way...but a cat may not come back one day. Dogs are loyal.

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#22 Shizuha Aki

Shizuha Aki

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

Cats! I love their own will and self centered behaviour. It's so much fun to see this on a cute looking animal.

Posted Image

#23 AikaAction

AikaAction

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 365 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:35 AM

As much as I'd want to be both, I'm highly allergic to cats.
But I do love dogs juust a bit more. :rolleyes:

Attached Files

LIfE IS FUN -).
My MM Scout team: Koharu (Moon), Aika (Mercury), Riho (Mars), Risa (Jupiter), Sayumi (Venus), Mizuki (Pluto), Hitomi (Uranus), Miki (Neptune), Rika (Saturn), Eri (Tuxedo Kamen), Mari (Healer), Ayumi (Fighter), Kaori (Maker)

#24 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:43 AM

Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko Neko

Lol sorry for the neko spam ^^; I just really love cats!

Dogs are ok, I like going on walks with them, I just don't enjoy living with them. I had a dog growing up and he was a really good dog. I miss him, but he was a calm dog. I'm not really into dogs that jump all over me and lick me.
Cats are sweet and sit on your lap all day. They're extremely clean and they're fairly independent.

Wada Ayaka

#25 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

Nope. When I got my cat, It was annoying. It's true it is way more easy to domesticate them ^^ Well...in a way...but a cat may not come back one day. Dogs are loyal.

But if you said dogs are loyal then you more a doggie person then, not neither. Is the cat boy or a girl?

Haha I would expect more dog people here. lol
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#26 Mab

Mab

Everywhere you go, the sky is the sky, and people are people.

• Senpai
  • 1221 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:06 AM

Dogs, like them WAY more than cats. I can't ever see myself owning a cat out of my own free will. I like animals that go to the bathroom outside and don't ruin everything in your house. Also, I like an animal that is friendly and wants to play all the time. Cats only give you that when they are kittens usually.

#27 Siouxsie

Siouxsie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:36 AM

I am both I have a miniture pinscher named Vixen and a white cat named cthulhu

<3Eripon<3

#28 Kaori!-chan

Kaori!-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 642 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:27 AM

I love dogs! I love having a pet that I can go on runs and play sports with! And I'm a total sucker for puppy eyes, both my dogs are masters at it, even though their not puppies any more lol
6th generation FOVERVER! <3

#29 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:36 AM

I like both! <3 <3 I can't decide lol

g8aHT2F.gif

#30 Arcfayth

Arcfayth

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:17 AM

I prefer dogs. I like the idea of being about to take it outside and play with it. Cats, on the other hand, generally don't want to go outside and play... :whistle:

#31 awesomecakes

awesomecakes

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:52 AM

My preference is sort of complex when it comes to dogs and cats. I like most dogs, whether they're big or small, but when it comes to cats, I definitely only like small kittens! Dogs are really friendly and fun to play with, while cats are usually too independent to play with me for long.

#32 In Color

In Color

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:47 AM

I have for my whole life grown up with cats so my vote was pretty obvious. :lol:

Posted Image

Avatar and Signature made by: Rice-chan~

#33 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

Dogs are ok with me
but I just adore cats more

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#34 2squared

2squared

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:47 AM

I normally like both, but right now I'm taking care of my parents' dogs. I love them, but they don't shed. Because of this, they smell HORRID. I don't have time to wash them so I always squirm when they start to brush up against my leg. I feel so bad about this, but I normally wear my jeans to school repeatedly for a few days. I don't want to smell like my smelly poodles :c03:

I'm still mainly a cat person because my family have 2 that do not smell. However, I cannot be around them that much because I have allergies that have gotten worse over the past year or so. :angry:

#35 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

I like both animals. Unfortunately we can't have a cat due to my father's allergical reactions towards them. We've currently got a dog, 5 months old. Our old dog had to be put to sleep last December due to cancer.

#36 korokorori

korokorori

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:42 PM

Absolutely cats. they're sly creatures, but WAY~ TOO cute! what i like about cats are, they're cute, funny, athletic, independent, narcissistic, selfish, arrogant but loyal, they understand what u said, friendly but the awesome one is that their LOVE.

Cats love their owner, and they love their children more than anything. I have a cat, she gave birth for the second time but she still damn love her first child from the first birth like the entire world. she keeps eyeing her daughter when she feed her new children, and she clean her first child as the daughter sleep.

I absolutely cry when i hear about cats' death. especially if i know that cat.

But i like dogs too. but i am afraid of it.

kamiki.png

#37 strawberrypudding

strawberrypudding

\(//∇//)\

• Senpai
  • 1524 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:46 PM

Cats all the way~ :3
I don't hate dogs,but with cats I feel more secure because they can't do anything to me..

#38 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:23 PM

I clearly prefer cats.

#39 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:41 PM

I think i'd definately say Cats. I'm a pretty laid back independent type so i prefer pets that have the same attitude. Dogs are just too dependent and clingy for me. Cats take care of themselves but still make good company when you need them.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#40 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:47 PM

I'm a cat person since I live with 3 cats and I love them all! I think I'd be happy to live with dogs too but I have an allergy to them so it can't be helped. It's awful staying at my friend's house though because her dog sleeps in the same room as her most of the time.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users