• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#21 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:56 PM

That was such a cute introduction :wub: I hope they soon release more songs XD haha

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#22 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:58 PM

If you think that's cute, see this vid!

At 7.17, Jinyoung is singing Bling Girl <3

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#23 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:38 PM

^
That's true XD So cute!!

Jinyoung got really embarrassed - gotta love him ♥ :wub:

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#24 *****JunAiri*****

*****JunAiri*****

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:04 AM

Can I get their biodata of them? I want to know them more....

:good:
Love Morning Musume and SHINee
Love Hello! Project
Love SM Entertainment

Posted Image

#25 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:16 PM

Good you mentioned it! i've a pic from their official website in the first post :)

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#26 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:37 PM

there are really cute! ^^

I like the "OK" song....its nice *_*

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#27 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

Love my ava :D :wub:

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#28 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:20 PM

^
*Loves it* :wub: <3 <3 <3
Sandeul's reaction is so cute! XD

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#29 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

The group said that they wanted to be like G.O.D.
“Our mentor is the group G.O.D. Their music was great and they were loved for a very long time. We are determined to work hard at every opportunity.” (Jinyoung)

-----

New pics from the fanmeeting !

Baro ~
Posted Image

Jinyoung ~
Posted Image

Gongchan ~
Posted Image

Sandeul ~
Posted Image

No CNU this time, sorry !

-----

New photoshot.
Posted Image

http://imageshack.us...w7o1qimp49.jpg/

#30 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:33 PM

^
Thank you so much! Sandeul is really cute in that picture XD *faints~*

I wonder why CNU wasn't there? :/

Btw. who is G.O.D.? :blink:

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#31 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:53 PM

^Sometimes they don't publish the pics for some members >w<

G.O.D = Groove Over Dose, it's a korean group.

#32 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

Thanks Chobi for all the cute pics! <3
Sandeul looks like a rabbit or something XD

A very cute kinda interview with the boys:

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#33 lilann_chan

lilann_chan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:12 PM

Woa cute group <3 I usually don't listen this type of groups but this caught my attention! The song O.K is cool!

And for the boys, I really like CNU, he has a lot of style *_*

#34 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

CR: Junior magazine's official
Posted Image

new O.K. live from yesterday!

@Simsimtapa (Radio)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV5YfXozCOk&feature=youtu.be
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

O.K. live of today @ Music Bank.
Lol CNU's mistake ~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__F_Qpgnecc&feature=player_embedded

#35 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:11 PM

^
Thank for sharing so much Chobi <3 <3

I love that radioshow, their covering IU's Good Day wich is one of my favorite songs :wub:

and aww, CNU sang a live wrong XD But apart from that, I think it was their cleanest live preformance untill now! ^^

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#36 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:12 PM

You're welcome!
I think they improved so much for the lives. They know now how to share so much with the public. And know already how to do make the fans going crazy XD

So there's translation of the "Thanks to", in their first mini-album Let's fly :

B1A4: Thanks To
Thank you so much to Lee Wonmin CEO-nim, who always goes through trouble for us. Because we have CEO-nim, we feel really reassured and proud. We’ll work hard and become a proud group, B1A4, that CEO-nim won’t be embarrassed of. Kim Jinmi chairman, who has become a motherly figure to us now, Park Dongju head, who has both charisma and humor, Kim Eunkyung team leader who always comforts us, our reliable manager Inro hyung, and kind Jungeun noona whose voice is really pretty, thank you all. We will become an unchanging and constant, B1A4. The cool H-Eugene senior and Ahn Jinkyung senior who takes care of us like a younger sibling! Please look over our sides as we work hard. Lee Sangho PD-nim, who produced our first album amazingly. Since it was our first time, we were lacking and nervous but he acted comfortably to us and led us well, so we think that’s why we were able to end recordings well. Thank you so much for making an amazing album. Seo Yongbae composer, who wrote our amazing title song, thank you for giving us a good song and complimenting us a lot. We shall sing it better on stage. Park Kangil composer who’s chic but fun, Lim Sanghyuk, Jeon Dawoon, and Lee Joohyung composer who wrote the amazing songs in our album. We also thank Geul Gongjang-nim who wrote the lyrics to our title song, ‘O.K’, Wheesung senior who wrote us amazing lyrics, and Hwang Sungjin composer. The beautiful stylist, Jung Young head, who gives us cool clothes to wear that makes us shine more, the charismatic hairstylist, Jolli who makes pretty hair with her magic-like hands. Thanks to Na Kyungjin teacher who does our make up prettily, photographer Soojin head who took our jacket cover pictures well, the art director Jo Daeyoung who made our jacket design and homepage really well, the cool Kim Soohyun hyung who gave us a lot of help, and the kind and pretty Jeon Jisun noona as well. You guys are the best~ ^^ Joo Heesun director who filmed our title song’s music video amazingly and all the staff, you all went through a lot of trouble. Thank you. Along with the very cool Lee Jamook CEO of Pony Canyon and Jo Sooyoung chairman, thank you to the other Pony Canyon staff members. Kim Guhyun teacher, who we love, and the really cool rapper, Sungryul teacher! We’re always thankful for teaching us many things. The best Hawoosin, who doesn’t need any explanation, Lee Ilhyung, Kim Myungseob, and Lee Sooyeon teacher, Heeseob hyung, the cool Choi Heesung teacher whose passion overflows, and Kim Songyi teacher who will be an April bride, congratulations on your marriage~ You must be happy ^^ Lee Jungha teacher! Thank you for the good lessons. Thank you to everyone who taught us a lot. We shall be a B1A4 that improves as much as the concerns and courage that has always been given to us. And thank you to BEAST’s Jang Hyunseung senior, who encouraged us at the practice room, to do our best. We shall become someone who is always modest and does their best, just like sunbaenim/senior. So B1A4’s first album came out like this. Thank you to all the people who helped us till the album came out and we will forever hold on to this gratitude. And we shall do our best to not disappoint everyone who is watching over us. We shall try our best to become a B1A4 who doesn’t lose focus and is modest but confident. Although there are many people we are thankful to and many things we want to say, we’ll end it here. Please believe in us and watch over so that we can fly higher. Let’s fly! B1A4!

Jinyoung: Thanks To
First off, to my mom and dad who gave birth to me and took care of me! I’m always thankful and loving you. I miss my only Jiyoung noona too!~ The cool Lee Wonmin CEO who always gave us strength and gives good advice! Thank you so much for always believing in us and saying ‘you guys are the best’ a lot! Because of CEO-nim, we have confidence and pride in whatever we do! We shall work our hardest and become a B1A4 that you will never be embarrassed of, but proud of. Kim Jinmi chairman who’s really, really precious to us! You went through a lot of trouble because of us, right? You treat us as if we’re your son and always tell us good advice, so I’m really sorry for every time our immature selves worried you. Thank you so much for the words and advice that always come into our hearts. I’ll make sure to keep our promise with you. I have confidence~! Believe in us!! Although there are many things I want to write, I’m sad for not being able to write it all ㅠㅠ Chairman, I love you and look up to you! And Park Dongju head, who always tells us funny jokes but has charisma! I had a hard time at first, so thank you so much for kindly approaching me! It’s because of how shiljang-nim (head of a team) asks me if it isn’t hard for me and comforts me, that my strength shoots up. Thank you. Kim Eunkyung team head, who points us towards the right path and worries that we may change. Thank you for always believing in us. When there are times where I feel worn out, I think about the words you’ve said to me and reflect upon my actions. And don’t look at me as if I’m weak because I’m skinny ㅠㅠ… I have quite a few muscles..ㅋㅋㅋ Although we aren’t able to express it often, we’re always thankful. We’ll really do our best. Please watch over us. Thank you and I love you! Our Yoon Inro manager hyung, who always stays reliably by our sides and immediately points out something if we make a fault, and although we haven’t said much, the really kind and bright Jungeun noona, thank you always and we love you! And H-Eugene senior, Ahn Jinkyung senior, I love you~ Since we’re really doing our best right now, please watch over us ^^ And to my friends that I love~ Although I couldn’t write each of your names, I really miss you and love you guys. Lastly, our B1A4’s CNU, Sandeul, Baro, and Gongchan~ You guys know I really cherish and love you, right?? Just like how we’ve done it till now, let’s continue to do our best in everything and not lose our focus~! B1A4 fighting!! I love you!!~

credits to : trans. cr; hyejin @ b1a4trans

#37 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:44 AM

^
So that's what is written in their album? How cute!
Who is Jiyoung noona?

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#38 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

^Yes, what's written at the end of their album :3 All is updated. So long! ^^;
Actually, noona is for an older person, older sister, so he probably miss his older sister since he speak about his family before :3

Photos from imbc radio.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

04/06's live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFrb1bjesPk&feature=player_embedded

#39 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:18 PM

So this is probaly their last performance with O.K.... ? I don't know what it means if they perform at the Goodbye Stage.

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#40 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:06 AM

^
That's right, they call 'goodbye stage' the last stage/performance of a song during the promotion period after the release of the album/single/whatever. Then for the next song they promote, it's called a 'comeback' stage, it doesn't matter wether the time between the goodbye and the comeback lasts like less than a month or more than two years XD
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users