#121 ginetele

ginetele

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

My up-to-date oshimen list:

• Kinoshita Haruna (NMB48 Team N)
Sometimes I have the feeling my list is too short when I see the overpopulated lists everyone else is posting. :D

It's just there are so many worth-to-mention  :c18:

48 Family
Kami oshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama
OshimenYuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo, Jurina
Hello!Project
Top members: Suzuki Airi, Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Wada Ayaka OG members: Reina, Risako, Mari, Charmy, Risa, Meimi

#122 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

There are many members from the ***48 family and Nogizaka46 that I like, but at the end of the day I am a firm believer in the idea that there can be only one. Everyone else simply pales in comparison.

My kamioshi is Takamina. Naturally I have favorite members of other groups and while I might call the most favorite of a group an oshimen, I don't fully support them as I do Takamina.  

Once Takamina graduates, I'm not sure if my fandom jumps ship with her, or if I begin the selection process again. I will figure that out once it happens.

#123 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

^ honestly .. just go by what work for you ...
If it feels good then it work ...

but in any case .. I am the only one here with a long list of oshimens ..
and does not follow normal fan doctrine ...
quite honestly .. i am classified as DD ..
but to aviod being DD .. i had to oshihen ..which is even more undesirable...
so .. I stick to my way .. zero oshihen .. because I can't ..
I tried on NMB48 Riichan ...and score a major failure ... LOL

but I have not bomb out like what DD is suppose to .. so I will continue ..
I guess maybe I am weird but in any case .. in my real life ..i also so not think the same as most of the people in my culture ..

it work for me .. like when Kuumin my Kami oshimen in SKE48 left .. I just appointed another from my list of 4 remaining oshimen ...
I do not have to do a reselection process .. and I do not have to go on a bitter rampage .. LOL

but one thing .. i do not combine Nogizaka46 in ..
For Nogizaka46 .. i only have 1 ..because only one have caught my attention ..
but she is fading from the group and so is my interest in the group ...

Anyway .. My fandom have evolve many times since I started with H!P 6 years ago ...
and it will keep evolving ... LOL

#124 berllyf

berllyf

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:46 PM

my oshimen are Iriyama Anna and Oshima Yuko :D Two of them can make my whole day colourful XD 

so, they have something that I love , yes it is dimples >< , oppai I think :P (uso) wakakakak and they are humorist

so who is your oshimen???

#125 Riyuko

Riyuko

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:28 PM

my oshimen are Iriyama Anna and Oshima Yuko :D Two of them can make my whole day colourful XD

so, they have something that I love , yes it is dimples >< , oppai I think :P (uso) wakakakak and they are humorist

so who is your oshimen???

my oshimen are Yuko too, Takamina, Tomochin and Akicha

but i'm sad when know Tomochin will graduate in the Five Dome Tour :(

#126 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:25 PM

I used to have an oshimen for every group (actually I think I might have posted in this thread before)... then my SKE oshi (Sawako) left and now my AKB oshi (Tomochin) is leaving. While I do have favorites all throughout AKB group, girls I would even vote for, calling them oshimen doesn't quite feel right these days (though I guess Miorin comes close). Right now, there is only one: Tashima Meru (HKT48, KKS).

She has pretty much re-defined my personal definition of an oshimen. She's the only member who's thread I check daily @ Stage48. Her G+ blog translations are a daily required read. I had her photosets basically on subscribe (until I lost my job and unfortunately had to cancel). I spent close to $300 on election votes just for her (worth it). I went over a day without sleep to watch her 1st election when I normally just wait for results the next day. If there's a video with her out there in it, it is watched immediately. If there's a photo with her in it, it must be downloaded right then and there. There has never been an Idol I have been so completely invested in on all accounts. Favoritism doesn't even cover it.   

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#127 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

That's an oshimen alright :)

#128 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:06 AM

I enjoy tournaments, I'd probably have a tournament of most likely oshimen prospects to decide, heh.

I don't know if I'll use it, but it should at least be a possibility, right?  ^^;

Attached File  oshi3.JPG   70.64K   38 downloads

I really haven't given a whole lot of thought yet to how to actually go about replacing Mariko as my favorite/oshimen in AKB, but I've come to really be at peace with her graduating. It'll be sad to not see a part of AKB, but I had another one of my favorite idols graduate at the beginning of this month, and she launched a new blog and kept her Twitter account active, making it extremely easy to keep up with her still. So I know social media will allow me to see plenty of Mariko. It may not be the case with some girls, so I just have to be thankful.

I'll have to take my time, I'm sure, to find someone. I mostly feel like I know the AKB girls well enough to know I'm not going to be completely blindsided by anyone, but I'm not foolish enough to think it can't happen (especially when taking into greater account KKS girls). Though I kind of have the feeling it's going to be Yukirin in the end.

#129 coba

coba

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

Oshimen : Mayuyu :gitaa:

#130 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:38 PM

I don't know if I'll use it, but it should at least be a possibility, right?  ^^;
attachicon.gifoshi3.JPG

I'll have to take my time, I'm sure, to find someone. I mostly feel like I know the AKB girls well enough to know I'm not going to be completely blindsided by anyone, but I'm not foolish enough to think it can't happen (especially when taking into greater account KKS girls). Though I kind of have the feeling it's going to be Yukirin in the end.

The tournament is over and Yukirin lost in the first round (that's what the dices told me at least). :) Somehow I missed SKE; NMB or HKT girls in your map, also it didn't properly resolve to a single oshimen, but to two in the middle (you missed the final pair of lines; I fixed that with some yellow marker thing.)

You're welcome! :)

Attached Files

signature3.png

#131 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:48 PM

Hahahah, thanks, dev-null.  :lol: I do want it to be Reinyan. She kept looking right at me (and I her lol) when I saw AKB in Washington D.C., so I want to repay her for making me pay attention to only her the entire show. This is strictly for AKB because that's the group I'll need a new favorite in, but I could get lazy and make it Milky (or Fuuchan) though.  :whistle:

#132 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:59 AM

The power of milk compels thee.

#133 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:15 AM

Hahahah, thanks, dev-null.  :lol: I do want it to be Reinyan. She kept looking right at me (and I her lol) when I saw AKB in Washington D.C., so I want to repay her for making me pay attention to only her the entire show. This is strictly for AKB because that's the group I'll need a new favorite in, but I could get lazy and make it Milky (or Fuuchan) though.  :whistle:

Reinyan certainly should be much more popular. If I would choose oshimes per group then she definitely would be a top-ranking candidate for me too, but my personal view is that you can have only one true oshimen in all of the 48 groups... and as it happens mine is in Team N. :)

signature3.png

#134 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:55 PM

My Oshimen is Nakanyan (Nakaya Sayaka),but I feel like Aanya (Murashige Anna) has been getting to me lately.

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#135 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

My Oshimen is Nakanyan (Nakaya Sayaka),but I feel like Aanya (Murashige Anna) has been getting to me lately.

Nakanyan has graduated already, so technically speaking she can't be your oshimen anymore, because she is no longer a member. :)

signature3.png

#136 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

Small nitpicky correction: Her nickname is Nakayan :)

#137 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

Kojima Mako is way over the top good for so many reasons. Mako-chan is an excellent choice as a favorite.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#138 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

I had meanwhile found my oshimen for AKB48: Sayaka ^^;. When she graduates I will then oshihen to Tanochan because Tanochan has skyrocketed my rankings since I spotted her in this year's Request Hour :).

#139 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:11 AM

Lol, dev-null and Krusha are going to scare BerryzCelebration! away.  ^^;

Kami-kami-kami-super-ultra-until-the-end-of-time oshimen is still Kadowaki Kanako. There hasn't been anything to suggest this is ever going to change. I just need to get over there at some point to meet her.

I'm kind of leaning a little towards Yamauchi Suzuran as my AKB oshimen/favorite right now, but I'm still a long ways off it feels from making that decision. HKT is Tomonaga Mio (though I've been smitten by Nakanishi Chiyori lately).

Also, Furuhata Nao has become my oshimen/favorite in SKE. I guess this would be considered an oshihen from Rena, but what are the rules for "oshihening" to a member who wasn't in the group when you made your decision initially? Surely that's not anything that's really frowned upon, right? :P I don't really care either way because it's more important to be happy in this fandom than hold onto something you don't feel is relevant anymore, and my personal definition of oshimen is very fluid, but I am a little curious what kind of "protocol" this is.  :whistle:

#140 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

My oshimen from AKB48 would be Paruru! Though Oba Mina is growing on me. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users