• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

So here is my list

Nito Moeno - 48group, AKB48 Oshimen

Matsui Rena - SKE48 Oshimen

Kishino Rika - NMB48 Oshimen

Moriyasu Madoka - HKT48 Oshimen

SO basically all my sosenkyo votes would go to Moeno and if there were any sister group specific voting it would go to the other respectively.

I do have favorites from some of the other Teams that don't have those 4 in them, guess you could call them either favorites or TeamOO oshimen.

Kitahara Rie, Kashiwagi Yuki, Shimada Rena.

And now a question for you guys, I was wondering how would you choose our new oshimen if she were to graduate? Obviously I am asking since Moeno will eventually graduate some time in May I am guessing. If you had a list like mine, choose your next favorite from your list or choose a member from that group, so in my case AKB48, or choose a member from 9th gen. on, a kinda line I draw between old and new gens.? 

#102 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:38 AM

And now a question for you guys, I was wondering how would you choose our new oshimen if she were to graduate? Obviously I am asking since Moeno will eventually graduate some time in May I am guessing. If you had a list like mine, choose your next favorite from your list or choose a member from that group, so in my case AKB48, or choose a member from 9th gen. on, a kinda line I draw between old and new gens.?

Back then after Erepyon's graduation I also had a list of favorites, potential oshimen so to speak, which included Masuda Yuka (AKB), Nito Moeno (AKB), Ogiso Shiori (SKE), Umeda Haruka (SDN) and Urano Kazumi (SDN) which have all graduated by now or are going to graduate. Back then there was no HKT48 yet. So if I had chosen one girl from that very list I would be in the same dilemma again right now. :)

Luckily Haru came along and I ignored the nay sayer in my mind who bothered me with claiming that she's too young. :) It took me quite some time to get to that list after Erepyon's graduation and it also took me some time to realize that Haru's idol persona is entertaining me enough that she can be my oshimen.

So...
I say you simply should give it some time then (even a year, if required). Once your one and only true oshimen comes along you'll realize it and then you don't need such list any longer. :)

signature3.png

#103 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

^
^
Er..

Promote your top favorite to oshimen..
But..really.. if there is just not enough love even for the top favorite..
I suggest you hold for time 1st ..

You still got the other oshimen in 48 ..
You are not going to disconnect from 48 ..
Just wait for the right one to turn up..

For me.. I got mulit oshimen.. but a kami oshimen as lead.. and I got lots of favorites too..
Succession is decided way before hand for me in any of the 48 groups.. lol

#104 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

There are so many nice girls out there in the groups. Pre-deciding upon who will become your next oshimen if your current one graduates etc. doesn't really work very well I think. Instead I take it as it comes, when it happens. Because you could suddenly discover someone else than your current #2 or whatever. 9th to 12th gen promoted members for example, are full of great members who weren't even existing in the group when I had favorites years ago. So just wait and see I'd say.

#105 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

Oh.. to add..
I do agree with waiting and taking your time..

This things work in a strange way sometimes..
It may not be your favorite..

It may well be someone you didn't notice.. or don't even know existed.. or maybe that one you hate the most even...

#106 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

I enjoy tournaments, I'd probably have a tournament of most likely oshimen prospects to decide, heh.

But simply pre-anointing oshimen in the case of graduation doesn't work, neither does promoting your #2. Tastes change, and the girl at #2 doesn't necessarily have what you look for in an oshimen. For me, I don't know if Reinyan can ever truly be my oshimen despite being my second favorite in AKB, and while I had long thought it would be Yukirin to take Mariko's place whenever that day comes, I'm not really sure that holds true anymore.

And of course, there's no guarantee your future oshimen is even in the group yet. I was never truly able to figure out oshimen status in HKT between Uitan and Haruppi, but then comes Mio to make me try and figure out oshimen status in HKT between Mio and Haruppi.

I'd say just take your time with an AKB oshimen. However, that would be a completely different decision than replacing a kamioshi. I think that one just has to come to you, even if it takes a while.

#107 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

For me ..
I got by 2 main ways ...for selecting oshimen..
By destiny or By a moment of magic ...lol

Anyway .. I guess no one here follow the way of multi oshimen .. but it work really well for me ..
and I do know people who use the same way and work well ...
but really .. for it to work .. you must have a strong will, purpose and great loyalty ..

Strong will to not get carried away to a point that you end up with too many that oshimen loses its meaning and value..
Strong purpose to treat her as a oshimen .. Do everything that a oshimen deserve from you ..
great loyalty because its a commitment .. and it give value to your fandom .. oshihen is not an option ..

selecting a Kami is only for times when you can only select one ...
and ranking them is for times where all of them turn up together ... it is for decision making without confusion ..

ranking is not a love ranking .. its a importance ranking according to situation .. as oshimen all are no.1 .. there is no such thing as a no.2 oshimen .. and you should never fall trap to the idea of no.2 oshimen no.3 oshimen .. then you are screwed .. and your fandom get messed up .. that's why for some people it wouldn't work ..because they do not know the difference ..

example.. I love both my father and mother .. but if someone ask me who is my inspiration, i would say my father ...
but if someone ask me who am i most grateful for, it would be my mother .. but at any time none of them fall into 2nd place ..

for succession .. its decision base on a importance for the situation ...

For me .. I got a additional position for idols .. which is "The one" idol ..
who will Kami everything .. my whole fandom from AKB48 to H!P to idol street to every group I support ..
and as of now it's still AKB48 Maeda Ami .. she took over from C-ute Suzuki Airi .. So I have change this position once ..

For this .. like if Ami grad .. for .. AKB48 Miyu will take over Kami ..
but for my "The One" idol .. it is not decided ..because its cover my whole fandom and its too wide ..
that will be a moment of magic meets destiny ..

for my succession plan
AKB48 Ami > Miyu
SKE48 Kumi > Mizuho
NMB48 Riichan > Keira

HKT48 .. LOL .. I only have 1 oshimen .. which is Sakura ..
but I am just holding on for Meru ..because I have this weird rule of not oshimening year 2000 born and younger ... if she is born 7 days earlier .. she would be my oshimen long ago .. LOL XD
and there is a chance that Meru may be Kami instead of Sakura ..
Anyway to me HKT48 is still kind of a new group .. I am going to take my time .. LOL

I think the reason favorite don't work is because you never develop you love towards them .. You may like them but not seeing them as oshimen means you never really build you fandom around them .. that's why favorite don't work ..

For rest of the other groups .. they are much smaller in size ..
So I only have 1 oshimen for each group .. and for them .. no succession plan ..
and it follow the usual as in what you guys follow.. 1 oshimen and succession plan wouldn't work ..lol

Like for S/mileage .. when Sakichy graduated .. the next favorite in line couldn't take over ..
and so i waited for a year until I decide its Meimei and I hated all of the 2nd gen S/mileage back then .. LOL

So that's why I suggest waiting and taking your time because for people with 1 oshimen ...redemption is much harder ..

So for 48 I use another way ... and that will also mean its really damn hard for my love for 48 to end .. LOL

#108 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

How does your list look like?

or

Anyways, you don't choose your oshi... She will just suddenly show up at your door, completely trash it and you can't do much about it... just comply. Moeno is still very much a member of AKB so it will be impossible to feel who is right or wrong for the future oshimen right now.

#109 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

One thing I noticed kinda randomly: I name the girl's image folders whatever I feel like calling them at the time. Sometimes it's the nickname or some form of it and other times it's part of their real name or proper name. All girls that have made it to my top I realized I named their folder by their full name. It's weird because usually I name a girl by a nickname or something affectionate/comfortable but it goes to show that my oshis grew on me quickly and I didn't choose them initially :santa:

h_obanner.jpg

#110 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

Well, their nicknames are their "stage names", names that fellow members, staff and fans call them while they're in idol-mode, while their actual names (mostly the given name) being mentioned by other members, family and friends actually denotes more closeness and casualness.

For example, I always tend to call Watanabe Miyuki's nickname "Milky" when referring to her in posts on Japanese forums, Google+ and to other Japanese fans, as well as when I'm actually talking to her at a handshake event. I wouldn't dare walk up to her and call her "Miyuki-chan/san" because that implies I'm actually close to her which I'm not, and just plain "Miyuki" as she herself said that that's the name she'd want her future lover to call her (which is why I'm sure pretty much all of us aren't qualified to say).

In Yokoyama Yui's case however, her nickname is actually her given name, so I refer to her as "Yui-chan" on those sites mentioned above as well as in chats. She actually hates being called "Yuihan" and has mentioned this fact several times over in TV shows, but a lot of people really don't listen to her at all. "Yui-san" is a little too intimate on the other hand.

In these type of English forums though, I prefer using their full names to distinguish myself from the rest of other posters, as well as to remind people of their full names just in case they remember the girls' nicknames more fondly than they do their real names.

Basically it's a case-by-case scenario, but I know my place (as a fan) and don't stretch like some people who are borderline delusional (you'll see what I mean by delusional if you go to Google+ and check out some of the comments people actually make).

Folder name-wise though, I just go with their full name for everyone because there are so many people with similar surnames and given names.

#111 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

I was just saying how when I look back on the folders I made for them years ago, some of them make me wonder "why the hell did I call her that??" Still, I haven't changed any of them and it's pretty interesting to look back on heh. I think what it was is I used to just put the full name down if I didn't have too much interest in the girl. I'm not really sure anymore lol

h_obanner.jpg

#112 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

Yeah I just wandered off regarding names after I saw some sad, sad people on Google+.

But I did actually respond to the actual topic at the bottom part of my post. lol

Anyways, opinions and people change all the time. I remember one time when I thought that no one could replace Ooshima Mai as my sole AKB favorite girl.

#113 winxred12

winxred12

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

International fans change oshis all the time, they take it very lightly...

I still havent found one, its kind of lonely...

I really want to like Mayuyu but for some reason I cant TT^TT

#114 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:45 PM

Now that Sasaki is a full member she is my oshimen

#115 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

:good:

#116 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:26 AM

since i got time ..
I have reorganise and restructure my oshimen list ... since I got a few oshimen that have graduated ..
now its a nice downward pyramid ..

My fandom is kind of complicated ...with kami being the most important but double kami in one group and no Kami in another group..lol

AKB48
Maeda Ami - AKB48 and AKB48 group Kami
Takeuchi Miyu
Kato Rena
Oshima Ryoka
Hirata Rina

SKE48
Yamada Mizuho - SKE48 Kami
Kato Rumi
Matsumoto Rina
Kaneko Shiori

NMB48
Kondo Rina - NMB48 Kami
Yogi Keira - NMB48 Kami
Yabushita Shu

HKT48
Miyawaki Sakura
Tashima Meru

I do have favorite but favorite I only like them a lot for that moment and I could change when the feeling run out... unlike oshimen who I would follow until the end of their idol life ..

My favorite now include ..

AKB48
Nakatsuka Tomomi - she is the 1st idol i handshake with so she will always be special to me %5Burl=
Shimazaki Haruka
Abe Maria
Tano Yuka
Iwata Karen
Okada Nana
Hashimoto Hikari

SKE48
Takayanagi Akane
Furukawa Airi

NMB48
Watanabe Miyuki
Yamada Nana
Shiroma Miru
Yoshida Akari
Umehara Mako

HKT48
Kodama Haruka
Tomonaga Mio
Okada Kanna

LOL.. thats a lot of idols ... but for AKB48 group who have so many members .. its not a lot actually ... lol

#117 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

My Oshimens listed as following...

AKB48 - Rina Hirata 
Favorite - Haruka Ishida / Takajo Aki

SKE48 - Kanon Kimoto
Favorite - Yukiko Kinoshita

NMB48 - Fuuko Yagura
Favorite -  Keira Yogi

HKT48  - Sakura Miyawaki
Favorite - Aika Ota / Anna Murashige

JKT48 - Ayana Shahab

Favorite - Rena Nekozawa

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#118 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

^ :good:  .. good good ...

nice healthy structure ...

#119 ginetele

ginetele

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

OSHIMEN FOR LIFE: Oshima Yuko-sama  <3

SKE48 Oshimen: Matsui Rena-sama

NMB48 Oshimen: Watanabe Miyuki-chama

Other favorites: Kashiwagi Yuki, Furukawa Airi, Iriyama Anna, Takahashi Juri, Takahashi Minami, Yokoyama Yui, Miyazaki Miho, Katayama Haruka, Itano Tomomi, Sashihara Rino.

Favorite graduates: Maeda Atsuko, Nito Moeno, Ogiso Shiori

48 Family
Kami oshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama
OshimenYuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo, Jurina
Hello!Project
Top members: Suzuki Airi, Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Wada Ayaka OG members: Reina, Risako, Mari, Charmy, Risa, Meimi

#120 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

My up-to-date oshimen list:
  • Kinoshita Haruna (NMB48 Team N)
Sometimes I have the feeling my list is too short when I see the overpopulated lists everyone else is posting. :D

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users